We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

My Assassin Guide

edited November 2017 in Player Guides

Hello Guys , i did a guide with what items , gems and charms u should have on assassin on youtube. Check this out and meybe some of u will find it helpfull. Its pretty much the basic of what u should know for the assassin :smiley:

Comments

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

Immediately disagree. Malariya hat gives you white 4.2% damage reduction, it's a serious boost for sr. You will probably be dissappointed if change it for kholdor xD

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    Immediately disagree. Malariya hat gives you white 4.2% damage reduction, it's a serious boost for sr. You will probably be dissappointed if change it for kholdor xD

I agree with you, from that point of view u are right. But look at the stats that kholdor hat are giving then compare them with malarya , what u prefer 5k cr more with 500 sr less or viceversa?

nah it doesnt give 5k cr. It only give 3% more bonus damage. other stats are pretty much equal. I wouldn't change malariya shoes and hat for kholdor.

• Kholdor hat gives a substantial buff to crit dmg with 50% uptime (20sec CD, 10 sec duration) that makes it better than pretty much anything else, outside kadaj hat which always has its uses.

If you want SR, invest on armor enchants. Defense is the far superior stat when it comes to reducing damage, not actual damage reduction. But you got to stack it, as the gain you get is exponential.

• @Schiz said:
    Kholdor hat gives a substantial buff to crit dmg with 50% uptime (20sec CD, 10 sec duration) that makes it better than pretty much anything else, outside kadaj hat which always has its uses.

If you want SR, invest on armor enchants. Defense is the far superior stat when it comes to reducing damage, not actual damage reduction. But you got to stack it, as the gain you get is exponential.

Yup :smile: you are totaly right , i dont have enough materials to get more defense but i am ok with what i have right now , taking in consideration that i play for 1 month and 2 weeks

edited November 2017

@Schiz said:
    Kholdor hat gives a substantial buff to crit dmg with 50% uptime (20sec CD, 10 sec duration) that makes it better than pretty much anything else, outside kadaj hat which always has its uses.

isnt it giving crit RATE, not dmg? that's the big difference, malariya hat also gives a lot of crit rate to your whole party. And it doesn't matter at all when you already have 100% crit rate. Damage reduction and defense both are important, but I'd say damage reduction is far more superior. And it's pretty deficite stat.

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Schiz said:

isnt it giving crit RATE, not dmg? that's the big difference, malariya hat also gives a lot of crit rate to your whole party. And it doesn't matter at all when you already have 100% crit rate. Damage reduction and defense both are important, but I'd say damage reduction is far more superior. And it's pretty deficite stat.

If u are looking so much for dmg reduction u should get that from fracture memories .How i said before i prefer dmg over tanking the boss, also if u have enough skill to dodge the high dmg skills from monsters/arena is pretty much done, when u will reach a level of arena when u dont have enough dmg even if u did your combo perfect and applyed all the bleed stacks every time meybe u will reconsider this, also defense is the main source that determine your sr not bonus dmg , is like attack and bonus dmg , almost the same math is here too , defense is much more valuable. But is your opinion and if u dont agree with me is ok ,but i have one question. Are all the high CR player dumb enough to sacrifice theyr precios dmg recudion for the kholdor , because i saw only kholdor hats on all 400CR + players :smirk:

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Schiz said:

That is a translation error, the buff you got from the Kholdor hat is based on your critical rate (chance), but it gives crit damage. If you have 100% crit rate you get a buff of 50% crit damage, (20 sec cd 10 sec duration.), it even increases after you pass the 100% crit rate. So yeah it's way more beneficial to go for that hat. Also defense blocks the attack where damage reduction reduces it. From my experience Defense is calculated first (your total defense * 0.004 = your defense % aka how much you block of the total. After that damage reduction comes in place, both are important. But I prefer go for enhancing my gear, getting charms for actually rising my SR (from someone that wears Ligh Armor) then lose 50% crit damage, instead of 4.2% damage reduction. Also Crit rate is in my opinion overrated as soon as you reach 2088 Critical (which is pretty easy).

Also, I use both Bella hat and Kholdor in Shattered Table, till the effect of Bella hat activated itself then I switch o.o

• SchizSchiz Member
    edited November 2017

Why def is better than dmg reduction:

they both do the same thing

they both have exponential growth and as consequence are nearly unrewarding when you have low amounts, and pay off extremely well when you have a ton

as consequence it's better to focus on either of the two instead of trying to have both

it's easy to have a ton of def

it's hard to have a ton of dmg reduction

hence, def is better. No I won't go into math, last time I saw math in this forum it took some 6 pages to explain some guy the simplest match concept and he/she still didn't get it.

• Perfect explanaiton for the problem of this post. Thank you !!

@xManiNeko said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Schiz said:

That is a translation error, the buff you got from the Kholdor hat is based on your critical rate (chance), but it gives crit damage. If you have 100% crit rate you get a buff of 50% crit damage, (20 sec cd 10 sec duration.), it even increases after you pass the 100% crit rate. So yeah it's way more beneficial to go for that hat. Also defense blocks the attack where damage reduction reduces it. From my experience Defense is calculated first (your total defense * 0.004 = your defense % aka how much you block of the total. After that damage reduction comes in place, both are important. But I prefer go for enhancing my gear, getting charms for actually rising my SR (from someone that wears Ligh Armor) then lose 50% crit damage, instead of 4.2% damage reduction. Also Crit rate is in my opinion overrated as soon as you reach 2088 Critical (which is pretty easy).

Also, I use both Bella hat and Kholdor in Shattered Table, till the effect of Bella hat activated itself then I switch o.o

Well, couldn't know about translation error, that of course changes things. 50% crit damage would be really OP. Tho special properties like this still don't work in pvp, i guess. Or do they?

@NairodRogue said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Schiz said:

If u are looking so much for dmg reduction u should get that from fracture memories .How i said before i prefer dmg over tanking the boss, also if u have enough skill to dodge the high dmg skills from monsters/arena is pretty much done, when u will reach a level of arena when u dont have enough dmg even if u did your combo perfect and applyed all the bleed stacks every time meybe u will reconsider this, also defense is the main source that determine your sr not bonus dmg , is like attack and bonus dmg , almost the same math is here too , defense is much more valuable. But is your opinion and if u dont agree with me is ok ,but i have one question. Are all the high CR player dumb enough to sacrifice theyr precios dmg recudion for the kholdor , because i saw only kholdor hats on all 400CR + players :smirk:

I know different high cr players, and it doesn't meddle with me having my own opinion. Also I enjoy playing pvp and stats there work a bit other way than in pve. So i respect white stats more than special properties, and I would never go for fomina hauberk and leggings too as well for example despite many 400k cr do that.

@Schiz said:
    Why def is better than dmg reduction:

they both do the same thing

they both have exponential growth and as consequence are nearly unrewarding when you have low amounts, and pay off extremely well when you have a ton

as consequence it's better to focus on either of the two instead of trying to have both

it's easy to have a ton of def

it's hard to have a ton of dmg reduction

hence, def is better. No I won't go into math, last time I saw math in this forum it took some 6 pages to explain some guy the simplest match concept and he/she still didn't get it.

It's like saying I'd rather go for crit damage than raw attack power. I'd rather max both. And it's not that hard to get a lot of dmg reduction if you know where to get it. You can roll it on head, chest, and legs. And you better roll it there over a defense, because 4.5% dmg reduction lot more valuable than 105 defense. Defense becomes quite hard to grow at some point as well. Do the math, to how much defense would you equalize 4% dmg reduction? You could also roll it on ring and necklace btw, since they have 1 non-cr slot each. Speaking of 400k cr mentioned above, Akechi has dmg reduction on necklace and hp on ring for a reason :) And most of the high cr players do roll it on legs chest and head.

• @RPN7NPCCG6 Ok i got your point , but i am focusing on pve ,because i find pvp pretty lame for the moment , and yes u are right that dmg reduction and the deffence stats are used in some spots ,but that wasnt the ideea of my guide , i wanted to introduce the basics of what a player should know about an endgame assassin. After u learn every tipe of offence/deffence stat u can play with the numbers and u can find out what is better for u. Honestly i dont know enough how pvp works , so meybe for you its better the dmg reduction , but not for all :smile:

ahah, I'm on your vid btw ;)

• @NairodRogue you are doing well but not perfect yet , i forgot to mention the gears part in my guide but i guess i'll mention it here
    these should be the perfect stats you will need for Assassin gear as well as which gear to get , and which 1 to enhance first on the right side by number

Kaidaj Hat : Acc - Crit - Fire Bonus - MP - Def/Dmg Red. (Up to u) ----> #7 (Can be #5 depending on if u can appraise perfectly or not for the 100% crit)
    Fomina Chest : MP - Bonus dmg to bosses - Bonus crit dmg to bosses - Fire Bonus - Crit Dmg ----> #8
    Fomina Legs : Same as Chest ----> #9
    Syao Gloves : Acc - MP - Fire Bonus - Attack Speed - Def/Dmg Red. (or dmg on elites up to u) ----> #5 (Compensating for the lack of attack speed , enhancing it will give u the boost needed)
    Kholdor Boots : MP - Fire Bonus - Move Speed - Def/Dmg Red. or Dmg on elites/crit dmg on elites ----> #6
    Kholdor Shortsword : Crit - Attack Power - Bonus Dmg% - Fire Bonus - Crit Dmg % ---> #1
    Nuradin Earring : Crit - Attack Power - Bonus dmg% - Crit Dmg % - Accuracy ----> #4
    Deathguard Necklace : Same as Earring ----> #2
    Deathguard Ring : Accuracy - Crit Dmg % - Attack Power - Bonus dmg % - Attack Speed ----> #3

Having the MP on these specific gear is a MUST , as YOU MUST reach 2550-2600 MP in order not to run out of MP as u Spam skills in the Arena , if you check my guide and videos for arena , you'll notice that every run is finished at 0 or 1% MP , skills being used as soon as it's off CD which is the perfect outcome you can get however it can be compensated for if u r willing to spare Etherforce for MP (not recommended) , as for attackspeed 120-125% is more than enough for assassin , as more attackspeed won't benifit us that much

Hope this helps u I'm Luck on EU same as u :wink: cleared all 150 floors but not playing for a while atm, with your current CR you should be able to clear up to floor 142 or so with some effort keep it up and climb up fast :smile:

• my final stats should be visible in the last video on my post at the end of the video , after clearing 150

• LuckAssassinLuckAssassin Member
    edited November 2017

P.S. the Attack speed i have in the video is because i had double wings equipped at that time , without them the attackspeed should be 130% (had max appraisal on me as well as the Kholdor hand charm) also had 6 purple stacks + 3 blue stacks of badges

• @LuckAssassin said:
    @NairodRogue you are doing well but not perfect yet , i forgot to mention the gears part in my guide but i guess i'll mention it here
    these should be the perfect stats you will need for Assassin gear as well as which gear to get , and which 1 to enhance first on the right side by number

Kaidaj Hat : Acc - Crit - Fire Bonus - MP - Def/Dmg Red. (Up to u) ----> #7 (Can be #5 depending on if u can appraise perfectly or not for the 100% crit)
    Fomina Chest : MP - Bonus dmg to bosses - Bonus crit dmg to bosses - Fire Bonus - Crit Dmg ----> #8
    Fomina Legs : Same as Chest ----> #9
    Syao Gloves : Acc - MP - Fire Bonus - Attack Speed - Def/Dmg Red. (or dmg on elites up to u) ----> #5 (Compensating for the lack of attack speed , enhancing it will give u the boost needed)
    Kholdor Boots : MP - Fire Bonus - Move Speed - Def/Dmg Red. or Dmg on elites/crit dmg on elites ----> #6
    Kholdor Shortsword : Crit - Attack Power - Bonus Dmg% - Fire Bonus - Crit Dmg % ---> #1
    Nuradin Earring : Crit - Attack Power - Bonus dmg% - Crit Dmg % - Accuracy ----> #4
    Deathguard Necklace : Same as Earring ----> #2
    Deathguard Ring : Accuracy - Crit Dmg % - Attack Power - Bonus dmg % - Attack Speed ----> #3

Having the MP on these specific gear is a MUST , as YOU MUST reach 2550-2600 MP in order not to run out of MP as u Spam skills in the Arena , if you check my guide and videos for arena , you'll notice that every run is finished at 0 or 1% MP , skills being used as soon as it's off CD which is the perfect outcome you can get however it can be compensated for if u r willing to spare Etherforce for MP (not recommended) , as for attackspeed 120-125% is more than enough for assassin , as more attackspeed won't benifit us that much

Hope this helps u I'm Luck on EU same as u :wink: cleared all 150 floors but not playing for a while atm, with your current CR you should be able to clear up to floor 142 or so with some effort keep it up and climb up fast :smile:

Thank you for this! I know i am not perfect yet ,how i said is pretty much basic and how i got over the 200kCr, i have a lot more to do to reach the perfect gear .This is a lot of work , i know that u played for 11 alts to achive that , and i still hard for me to do so.At the moment i am pretty good with what i do ,120 arena floor and being able to solo shattered table is a good thing for someone who is new in this game i think :smile: . Again thank u so much for your gear guide. I tryed only one time when i saw u to screenshot every piece of gear to take a point of refrence from then, but i did only on 4 items xD