We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Which is better?

edited November 2017 in Player Guides

I'm new to this game and i wanna know vamp better or valkyrie better?Why it's better?

Answers

• SchizSchiz Member
    edited November 2017

Valk talks all sexy dominatrix ("You've been baaaaaaad.") like then walks like a drunk monkey

Vamp has cool looking super flashy red black skills and shes got the evil laugh and can turn into bats and can fire her lazor and all sorts of memes and stuff.

as for damage they both hit buttons and do dmg. Boobs are the same size. I'd go with vamp.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@Schiz said:
    Valk talks all sexy dominatrix ("You've been baaaaaaad.") like then walks like a drunk monkey

Vamp has cool looking super flashy red black skills and shes got the evil laugh and can turn into bats and can fire her lazor and all sorts of memes and stuff.

as for damage they both hit buttons and do dmg. Boobs are the same size. I'd go with vamp.

Red and black in 2017 :smiley: more annoying and eyes-cutting than cool looking. I'd go with valk, she's wise, edgy and doesn't drink your blood.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

Why not both. But I thik Vamp it is better. More Dmg, burst and DPS. For Valk, I feel like you either go dps or burst. Valk seems more fun, and if you go Valk, don't play her in one stance only, I got 2 times asked in which stance I play her, I was like "WTF", you have to be switching for passives.

• @MPonder said:
    Why not both. But I thik Vamp it is better. More Dmg, burst and DPS. For Valk, I feel like you either go dps or burst. Valk seems more fun, and if you go Valk, don't play her in one stance only, I got 2 times asked in which stance I play her, I was like "WTF", you have to be switching for passives.

So the Valkyrie has more AOE capabilities compared to Vampire?

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

@FilthyCasualTV said:

@MPonder said:

So the Valkyrie has more AOE capabilities compared to Vampire?

I don't think so, Vamp has like the Ex, the secondary ult, thorns, the skil make hands come from the ground, death of the 1000 bytes and the ult that are AoE. She also has 2 straight line big dmg skills.