We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

v600 PTS Patch Notes

v600 PTS Patch Notes

New gear bundles that will level you to 200K+ CR are available, but only to new characters. These will appear in your in-game mailbox.

STAGE UPDATES

New Ultimate Danger Zones

We have added two new Ultimate Zones—Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck and Titan’s Rage.

• Players can clear these Ultimate Zones twice each week. The week resets every Wednesday at 6 a.m. (PST for NA and CET for EU).
  • Players can only resurrect five times in these stages. If you attempt to resurrect more frequently, you will have to use another one of your attempts for the week.
  • Each Danger Zone consists of four stages, with different recommended combat ratings for each stage.
  • The maximum party size for entering Ultimate Danger Zones is four players.
  • Monsters can become “Enraged” after a certain amount of time has passed. Boss HP is not reset if you are resurrected.
  • These are new segments of the Kritika Online story!

These new Ultimate Danger Zones also introduce new gear!

We are also introducing new evolution materials:

• Chest Evo Rune
  • Leg Evo Rune
  • Hand Evo Rune
  • Artifact Evo Rune

Shattered Table Changes

This update marks some changes to Shattered Table:

• You no longer require keys to enter Shattered Table. Visit the MagiMatic3000 to refund keys in your inventory.
  • Habur’s attack power has been lowered in the first stage.
  • Ghostly Scales can be obtained from salvaging peak enhanced gear.

Starhenge Adjustments

• We found that Shattered Table was taking a bit longer than planned to clear for the recommended Combat Rating ranges. With that in mind, we reduced the difficulty on these stages.

Fractured Memories

• We have extended Challenge Levels to 170.
  • We have also increased ability caps.

ARENA

Ranking Updates

• The ranking system for Arena is now separate for each class!
  • Ranking rewards are now granted every 35 days instead of every 7 days. Rewards remain unchanged (except that players will get five times the amount of the current 7-day rewards).
  • Players can no longer use wing accent items in Arena (to maintain fairness).

Balance Updates

• The Arena is being compressed to 50 levels instead of 150. Characters of level 1–64 can enter the first ten floors, but further floors require characters of level 65.
  • Each level has been re-balanced based on the new floor count.
  • Every tenth level will be a boss encounter.

ITEMS

New Evolvable Gear

Introducing new evolvable gear:

• The gear from the new Ultimate Zone can be evolved.
  • We added craftable Starhenge gear for chest, legs, and hands.
  • The Vindon Artifact can be evolved.

Starhenge Gear Evolution Changes

• Evolvable Starhenge gear will have a unified special property throughout evolution.

Evolvable Arena Gear

• “Dominant Spirit” and “Intrepid Mind” gear from Arena can be evolved. Players can obtain dvolution materials from Arena.

PVP

Damage Tweaks

• We increased PvP damage to make for quicker matches.

Matching System

• We have added a rank-based Rank Race matching system. PvP challengers are matched automatically by PvP rank.

New Rewards

• We added a PvP “Challenge of the Day”: The Challenge of the Day includes three quests daily from the types listed below:
  1. Complete four fights
  2. Three potion race
  3. Subdue each class
  4. Two wins in Rank Race
  • If you complete three quests, you can obtain items from the following list:
  1. 30 Kred
  2. 50 Reappraisal Scrolls (bound)
  3. 50 Recalculation Scrolls (bound)
  4. 3 Resurrection Stones (bound)
  5. 1 Gigaphone (bound)

CHARACTER BALANCING

Fire Lord

• Increased skill damage by 10–15%.
  • Meteor Fist gives you Ultra when using.
  • Empower’s duration is increased by 20 seconds.
  • Boom Punch: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
  • Tremorstrike: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
  • Volcano: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
  • Detonate: Changes defense for skill from 20% to 30%.

Wolf Guardian

• Spirit Rider: Push skill key again to cancel this skill when riding.
  • Gathering Storm: Adjustment of camera speed for skill guiding.

FISHING

• You can fish in the Fishing Zone in each village.
  • You can purchase a fishing rod through Lord Tabbington, the fishing NPC.
  • Rewards usually consist of common materials.

Comments

• Good stuff.

• @Smoreceror said:

Wolf Guardian

Holy crap get ready to reroll WG

• @Schiz said:

@Smoreceror said:

Wolf Guardian

is that really even enough to make her on par with other classes? lol

• @EDPTYMF5DY said:

@Schiz said:

@Smoreceror said:

Wolf Guardian

is that really even enough to make her on par with other classes? lol

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic lmfao, there's no way he was being serious.

• I'm going to reskill my WG and fit Spirit Rider in my build so that I can cancel it when I realize the mistake.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

anyone can put out a list of new gear and evolutions?

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Awesome, wolf guardian went from a B- tier class to an F tier class after earring change, to a D- tier class now.

• Henry148Henry148 Member

Fire Lord

• Meteor Fist gives you Ultra when using.
    • Empower’s duration is increased by 20 seconds.

I'll be damn. Wooooooooooooooooo

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

The fuck, what parts are the near gear? Everything? Just after I finish with my end games charms, just weapon charm is left.

I'd rather have some 50-150k cr farming option, even though im 255k cr already. And most importantly some mid-tier danger zones would help new players to get into the game and not leave after reaching 65.
    Btw, what's with that new broken weapon? tier9 6k attack power, 12 bonus damage 22 crit damage? Do I HAVE TO change my kholdor which I put so much effort into, evolving, enhancing, appraising, charming?

The weapon itself stat-wise is good as a "next" level set. The problem lies in the 5% hp damage to bosses every 5 seconds. I mean, that was pretty much what the greenleaf weapon was, and we all know what happened with that. I hope the weapon is modified in some way, that 5% hp with 5 second cool-down is much too powerful for end-game.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

u need those 5% dmg for those new dungeons... i do like 9mil bloody hell on those... thats like 5 bars of hp and they have 200+ ! -.-
    dont tell me you need a shadowmage to cheese that dungeon again... thats 1min per boss then...

Here is the thing with "needing" the weapon for new dungeons....... the weapon drops from the dungeon. Secondly, the weapon would make a giant gap between those who have it, and those who don't. Third, dictating that we need a Shadow mage "again" signifies an inherent problem with the Shadowmage class that should be looked at. An obviously broken mechanic that a specific class can cheese should be an exception, not the normality. Fourth, the weapon extends to outside of the dungeons, into the arena, FM, and any other future "hard" content. Fifth, we already had the Greenleaf incident, do we really need to relive that?

What is this Shadow mage thing? What was Greenleaf?

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

Why the buff to Firelords though? I didn't see any issue or reason to buff them when they're already in a pretty strong state, why make them stronger? Unless they're pretty weak in some areas someone explain this please!

• MCNDP66RNNMCNDP66RNN Member, KOL ✭✭

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

this please

@MPonder said:
    What is this Shadow mage thing? What was Greenleaf?

Not going into detail, but Greenleaf basically was a weapon that allowed anyone to clear all 120 (now 150) floors of arena with any CR. Shadowmages have a skill that removes armor in certain places, normally it would not do much but in FM and possibly others, it increased damage by 20x.
    In FM 140, a group of 4 would take 3 minutes to kill the boss, with a single shadow mage, it takes 6 seconds.

@MCNDP66RNN said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

this please

tier9 weapon 6k attack power, 22% crit damage, 12% bonus damage, 2 attack speed, 250 critical, 6.5 increase damage to bosses

tier9 Gloves, chest and legs with properties based on lightning debuff, set bonuses, and second property +250 attack power and 4% bonus damage.
    Stats kinda insane, dont remember exactly, gloves give +6.5 attack speed and +6.5% crit damage

@Myrias said:
    u need those 5% dmg for those new dungeons... i do like 9mil bloody hell on those... thats like 5 bars of hp and they have 200+ ! -.-
    dont tell me you need a shadowmage to cheese that dungeon again... thats 1min per boss then...

300k cr, 35 sr. Do cloze to zero damage on first boss in 200k cr dung and she almost one-shots me. Even shattered table feels good after this.

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@MCNDP66RNN said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

this please

tier9 weapon 6k attack power, 22% crit damage, 12% bonus damage, 2 attack speed, 250 critical, 6.5 increase damage to bosses

tier9 Gloves, chest and legs with properties based on lightning debuff, set bonuses, and second property +250 attack power and 4% bonus damage.
    Stats kinda insane, dont remember exactly, gloves give +6.5 attack speed and +6.5% crit damage

@Myrias said:

300k cr, 35 sr. Do cloze to zero damage on first boss in 200k cr dung and she almost one-shots me. Even shattered table feels good after this.

Thanks, though I just charmed glove and chest last week. ugh.

• @MCNDP66RNN said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@MCNDP66RNN said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

this please

@Myrias said:

Thanks, though I just charmed glove and chest last week. ugh.

Don't worry, unless you're 400k+ cr and 35k+ sr you'll not bother with new content, if they release the way they put in pts nobody will. The weapon seems good but the effort to get it is too much, not mention they messed so hard that only top players will probably get a chance to finish those dungeons.

@Spirea said:
    Here is the thing with "needing" the weapon for new dungeons....... the weapon drops from the dungeon.

Hahaha i thought about the same thing, you need a certain weapon to finish the danger zone but you need finish the same danger zone to get the weapon. Let's talk about bad game design. xD

damn... that sword..

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭

Is the Lightning Defuff on the gear the same as the Debuff from the Lightning Element ?

• @Smoreceror said:

v600 PTS Patch Notes

PVP

Damage Tweaks

• We increased PvP damage to make for quicker matches.

Seriously more buff to doomblades. I mean I know 70% players are doomblade but this makes things ridiculous. And lets not even talk about Psion and Shadow Mage they catch someone that thing is dead. And about Berserker's heal be happy his heal will be useless if u attack him for 10 sec he is dead.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

the weapons look busted asf lol increase damage of all skills by 21% lmfaooooo. Firelords got a buff but they had good damage imo. I main firelord never had a damage problem. I cleared sh dungeons super easy. But I'm all for making him stronger. I think psions need a little damage boost too :)

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

@Smoreceror why is the legendary accessories set gear removed from titan dungeon and replaced with crappy armours that is originally in the 4 xanadu dungeon??? as can see here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319707429581357056/373578220349423616/image.png

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited December 2017

I feel like the Arena needs another 10 or 20 floors. 1-30ish felt like 1-75 on live, but once you start getting into the high 30s bosses will one hit you (36k SR) and at 390k CR I was clearing floors in <45s up until about the mid-40s. Although floor 40 did a take little longer time wise and was quite fun, I think my class (vamp) is particularly strong versus that boss with all her ultra breaks, iframes, and mobility. 49 was a pain and frustrating due to Nikita being buggy. 50 was really fun, but the boss mechanic's visual cues felt a little off, however that could have been lag on my side. On live with more optimal gear and higher CR I could see people clearing that boss in <90s (it has a 5 minute timer), so maybe it needs more defense (something I thought I'd never say), but asking someone to play perfect to avoid a one-shot for 4mins+ is a bit steep. I think adding another 10 or 20 floors would be ideal for how the scaling was going, but that ship may have already sailed on adding floors to the Arena.

Fishing looks nice. A good way to get kritium if you can't run letters or farm FM for hexagrams. It is a good way to lure(sorry) people into little social hotspots. This game really suffers from not having a general chat, and I could see fishing adding a little place where people can wind down and be social while still progressing their character.

I haven't really tried the two new dungeons yet. I made one attempt at Titan's Rage and ran out of my five res stones on boss three. My initial impression was the dungeon was a bit over-tuned in defense, and maybe the player minus defense should be 10% or 15% instead of 20% because I felt really squishy. The weapon looks overpowered. It's hard to say how influential it will be without having it in our hands to use and test, but it looks pretty busted off the eye test. That thing is a Bella hat on steroids and everyone knows how important/essential their dear Bella hats are, and with how difficult the dungeons seem to be it looks like carrying will not be a thing anymore, so the power gap between highest cr and everyone else will continue to widen.

• LilirukoLiliruko Member, KOL

Those WG buffs are a joke, please, give us properly balancing

You know, my first kholdor weapon come from Lilis, just save this blue Hexagrams and try your lucky when the dungeon is out.