We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

v600 PTS Patch Notes

Comments

• @MPonder said:
    You know, my first kholdor weapon come from Lilis, just save this blue Hexagrams and try your lucky when the dungeon is out.

Thats will work only if we will get them in drop table for lilis^_^

• Ash20Ash20 Member

OOhh ok, all it's ok Good patch but I have a question, Will be still we with purple kritium problem? I mean, I have only 1000 Purp kritium. :(

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

fishing helps with kritium... though i have no idea, why you still get the same amount of gold compared to purple...
    however, purple is a bit easier since you can use smaller fish for 50...

• @Myrias said:
    fishing helps with kritium... though i have no idea, why you still get the same amount of gold compared to purple...
    however, purple is a bit easier since you can use smaller fish for 50...

Did you tried fishing for long period of time? I'm curious about the rng involved in this.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

I will test this soon. I will have the game online while fishing and give you guys an overview of what I got o.o/

• MCNDP66RNNMCNDP66RNN Member, KOL ✭✭

"Starhenge Adjustments

We found that Shattered Table was taking a bit longer than planned to clear for the recommended Combat Rating ranges. With that in mind, we reduced the difficulty on these stages."

Is it ST that's being nerfed or SH?

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

@MCNDP66RNN said:
    "Starhenge Adjustments

We found that Shattered Table was taking a bit longer than planned to clear for the recommended Combat Rating ranges. With that in mind, we reduced the difficulty on these stages."

Is it ST that's being nerfed or SH?

ST is on SH.

Edit: DIdn't read carefully, sorry. Maybe they are lowering the difficult in each stage of ST (the 5 rooms).

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

can we have diffculty nerfed on upcoming dungeons? It takes 400k cr just to clear first boss on each. With 300k cr I deal close to zero damage on both.

• how can u get charms in test server? I meen not in the old fashon way that is grinding...there is no faster way?

• You get all charms you need from charm selector and bonus quests from clearing the new dungeons, you will be left missing one accesory charm. I feel like there could be a LITTLE little more time to react to the floor 50 boss aoe one hit... not much, like we are talking about 0.05 seconds or smthing. New dungeons are really fun, but quite difficult, so I would suggest taking away the purple drops and "grand" items. AND NO GREEN OR BLUE DROPS FFS, please. The dungeon is really hard and takes dedication even from high cr players, which is why getting not a single legendary from the dungeons in a week (and if you do its wrong class or "grand gun" xd) while you spend several hours into it (if you dont know the mechanics) is just lame...

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

Okay after 4.5 hours fishing (auto fishing) with Champion Elite Fiber Fishing Rod (standard green one), Green Seaweed Lure 403x (green bait), Flimsy Kritium Lure 30x (gray bait) I got:
    145 Useless Garbage
    248 Silver Sweetfish
    37 Rainbow Salmon
    3 Delta Shark

Note: I am now fishing with Champion Sportsline Fishing Rod (the blue one, bought with the Silver Sweetfish) hoping I gain an extra bait slot (it stands on the fishing rod), but I still only have one is this a bug?

edited December 2017

You what?

What all these fish for? Are we getting a cooking skill?

• You can exchange fish for gold or kritium.

edited December 2017

@A3E3YJ9K7R said:
    You can exchange fish for gold or kritium.

I logged later too see, if I remember, it is Delta Shark = 150 Gold kritium. Don't remember now what was need for violet and how much.

4.5 hours and just 450 gold kritium. Well, better than nothing for just afking.

with trade allowed. I'm afraid with multiaccount and botting. Hope this trade stuff go way and they just fix AH prices.

• @A3E3YJ9K7R said:
    You get all charms you need from charm selector and bonus quests from clearing the new dungeons, you will be left missing one accesory charm. I feel like there could be a LITTLE little more time to react to the floor 50 boss aoe one hit... not much, like we are talking about 0.05 seconds or smthing. New dungeons are really fun, but quite difficult, so I would suggest taking away the purple drops and "grand" items. AND NO GREEN OR BLUE DROPS FFS, please. The dungeon is really hard and takes dedication even from high cr players, which is why getting not a single legendary from the dungeons in a week (and if you do its wrong class or "grand gun" xd) while you spend several hours into it (if you dont know the mechanics) is just lame...

No ones going to spend "hours" into it... you only have 5 resses.. ST has 10, and people who cant clear it end up using all the ress in less than 15 mins. Please stop making stuff up.

And what were you expecting? A guarantee legend drop every run?

@G3Y5PW6H5F said:

Why not?

• Well if you die every room several times it will add up once you have to enter again and again... full run takes like 12 mins... for example if you are running it in a party and someone dies in a room and you have 0 resurrects, with the current way you go back to town and try again... you need to learn all the mechanics so for the first week its no exaggeration to say it will take over 1 hour for most to clear the whole dungeons 2x.

Yes, it wont take over 3 hours which I made it sound like, sorry. Have you done the dungeons in pts? Anyway, I feel like you missed the point and wanted just to say something... the dungeon us supposed to be the hardest dungeon in the game right now with restricted access and awesome item drops, its very hard for the recommended cr, this is why I think it is not fair to add green, blue, purple or grand legendary items to the drops. It felt like the lower grade items were lowering the drop chances for the new legendaries. Shouldnt it have better drops (chances for drops) if it makes st look like cakewalk? I dont want the difficulty to be nerfed, just make the drops worth, this dungeon doesnt need the worse drops in it unless it 100% wont affect the legendary drop rate.

• Idk if it will be different in live but in pts when you run out of resurrections you simply go to town (you have to) and then you can continue from there again , you lose attempt when you clear the whole dungeon or manually reset it, like st. Again I dont know if it will be the same for live but if it is like patch notes imply then its will be even harder.

• @xManiNeko said:
    Okay after 4.5 hours fishing (auto fishing) with Champion Elite Fiber Fishing Rod (standard green one), Green Seaweed Lure 403x (green bait), Flimsy Kritium Lure 30x (gray bait) I got:
    145 Useless Garbage
    248 Silver Sweetfish
    37 Rainbow Salmon
    3 Delta Shark

Note: I am now fishing with Champion Sportsline Fishing Rod (the blue one, bought with the Silver Sweetfish) hoping I gain an extra bait slot (it stands on the fishing rod), but I still only have one is this a bug?

Thanks for the info, it doesn't seem bad at all. And i think all the rods have the same slot numbers for baits.

• Can we make statted wings not usable in Fractured Memories? Rank 1 wings give a lot of stats. and four people teaming up with them would have quite the advantage over a group of 4 without them. Even solo it would be frustrating knowing the other person has a ton of free stats over you. 1-10 get all the same rewards I know but it is still fun to compete to see who is placed where.

• @MPonder said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F said:

Why not?

Sorry I thought this game was called Kritika Online, not Come for free end game gear Online.

People have different notion of P2W and what it is free or not.

If you call making a char 400CR or more and finishing end game content with guaranteed legendary drop at least a "free end game gear " in a 2 times week dungeon, so it is.

• @MPonder said:
    People have different notion of P2W and what it is free or not.

If you call making a char 400CR or more and finishing end game content with guaranteed legendary drop at least a "free end game gear " in a 2 times week dungeon, so it is.

@G3Y5PW6H5F said:

@MPonder said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F said:

Why not?

Sorry I thought this game was called Kritika Online, not Come for free end game gear Online.

I also don't see what is wrong with a guaranteed legendary drop every run in a 2x a week dungeon. You cannot trade high end drops and it's rng if you will get the piece you need combined with rng if you will get gear for your class. You have 4 different weapon types and 3 different armor types. There should be some kind of minimal good drop around the value of a legendary. Alternatives could be 100x spooky jade /lodestones/ gold CRYSTALS/ violet CRYSTALS/legendary charm box /ghost scale/tier 5+ soul stone box/ whetsone III or more box.

• Ash20Ash20 Member

I just Want to say something about legendary drop. I will be fast, Continuously legendary drop in game it's not good to EnMasse financially. I mean they do not have to worry for what they will go to for next patch, because it already exists. They only have to think what they do to fix for Bug, and what to do for profits. So in other words have the end game gear in weeks, just harms Enmasse. But, Have the End game gear in 20 days it isn't bad because We have a patch and new content every month so our gear went to garbage.

• My question is since the new weapon is a tier 9, that mean all the people with tier 10 weapon will have to enchant from 0 to 17 again? We can’t even pay kre to transfer the old weapon. Why don’t they make the new weapon tier 11, so we can transfer our old weapon.

• @Fumble said:
    My question is since the new weapon is a tier 9, that mean all the people with tier 10 weapon will have to enchant from 0 to 17 again? We can’t even pay kre to transfer the old weapon. Why don’t they make the new weapon tier 11, so we can transfer our old weapon.

If they allow tier 11 you can evo the weapon 2 times then transfer. If they don't allow tier 11 they should/might take kholdor down a level like they did with DS base being tier 8 and evo being tier 9. Then again they could just leave it like that

• @Ash20 said:
    I just Want to say something about legendary drop. I will be fast, Continuously legendary drop in game it's not good to EnMasse financially. I mean they do not have to worry for what they will go to for next patch, because it already exists. They only have to think what they do to fix for Bug, and what to do for profits. So in other words have the end game gear in weeks, just harms Enmasse. But, Have the End game gear in 20 days it isn't bad because We have a patch and new content every month so our gear went to garbage.

I don't understand this are you saying it's good or bad for Enmasse to allow one legendary per run?

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

So im currently 385k cr doomblade , am i going to have a shot at these dungeons solo or party is the way this time?

• You could try solo if you have high sr but honestly if I am not overlooking anything you need a party until you know the mechanics very well. Its hard to compare our pts character to mains tbh so I can't tell for sure.

It wont be easy for sure...

You know, mechanics in bosses are usually something that once you know and get used to it, you die less or not die at all and do more dps also. Like "it is safe to hit the boss from this side", or "usually at X HP bar, the boss will do this and you have to react this way", "the boss has this one-shot skill that you have to wait till he do, so dps safely with skills that don't lock you in place".

I did 2 times the second boss on TItans (failed on both), it is too little attempts, I know, but I hardly saw any windows to do dmg solo on that bitch once that stomp comes.