We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

v600 PTS Patch Notes

13»

Comments

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

@AngryPurplePurps said:
    Why the buff to Firelords though? I didn't see any issue or reason to buff them when they're already in a pretty strong state, why make them stronger? Unless they're pretty weak in some areas someone explain this please!

Didn't you watch the stream a dev play firelord

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@WGNAJLG36J said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:
    Why the buff to Firelords though? I didn't see any issue or reason to buff them when they're already in a pretty strong state, why make them stronger? Unless they're pretty weak in some areas someone explain this please!

No because I don't have time for that and it doesn't matter if the dev's play it because they don't really put time into playing the actual game and learning the actual classes, so they don't really understand how strong FLs are until they meet actual players who put time into the class and I can tell you FL is in a strong state in both pvp and pve if played correctly.

• Ash20Ash20 Member

Hello Guys, Where can I find this? in the new dung?

• @AngryPurplePurps said:

@WGNAJLG36J said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

No because I don't have time for that and it doesn't matter if the dev's play it because they don't really put time into playing the actual game and learning the actual classes, so they don't really understand how strong FLs are until they meet actual players who put time into the class and I can tell you FL is in a strong state in both pvp and pve if played correctly.

Im a 220k main fl
    And never get mvp when im with a 170k doomblade...
    At bella...even we i dont miss any of my skills cuz of the hard skills if u are off with 1 cm u still miss the entire skill..

Conclusion..doomblades are probebly about 50-60k stronger...

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

MVP is for the one that did more points no? High combos give more points, my runs with Doomblade/Vamp always have more points than my Valk/Fire Lord on dailies.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@NEKWXDR7TD said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@WGNAJLG36J said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

Im a 220k main fl
    And never get mvp when im with a 170k doomblade...
    At bella...even we i dont miss any of my skills cuz of the hard skills if u are off with 1 cm u still miss the entire skill..

Conclusion..doomblades are probebly about 50-60k stronger...

Not to sound rude, but that's probably because you aren't playing your FL right, I've gotten pushed through ST with my alts by a FL on NA who was 300k CR at the time and at the 5th boss he bursted the bosses HP from 6k to 5K in 1 skill, I don't know what you're doing wrong so you obviously aren't playing FL right.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Hate to miss detonate too, FL seems like you have to aim with him.

For me, FL need a buff, he is a guy that must hit hard. He has 2 skills that hit pretty hard, but both have a condition for it, one you need to block someting, the other is for you to not miss it (detonate) lol. Then the others have long cooldown or cast times, or both, and you have to keep charging also.

Maybe is also a buff because of the difficult of the new content.

• guys i got question - in pts i see omni socketer so in v600 we get here too or its only for pts?? need 100%sure answer pls, not from ppls speculation only ppl who really know about it thx in advance

• Good.