We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Abelard and Titan dungeon discussion

The difficulty of the new dungeons are fine. It is very challeging and something to look forward to. I think it should stay as it is, dont lower their defense. This dungeon is for geared players and should be difficult since it's the current last dungeon. This isnt an area for newbies.
The new gear, viner set, is good but it is way more benefitial for lightning users than any other element. What do you think?

Comments

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Going by the Pts patch note, it sounded like if you died 5 times during the run, you would lose the run completely. If that were the case, the dungeon is too hard. However, right now with infinite attempts, the difficulty is fine.

• KuruminaKurumina Member
    edited December 2017

It's not pretty challeging be one shoted at 35k sr, also not challeging filling the cr requirement and still know you'll fight every single the boss on berserk mode, because your damage do nothing. I'm reaching 495k cr inside danger zone in pts and yet there's bosses i simple can't kill, and i have a good amount of iframes, i feel really bad for other classes who can't iframe and keep damaging at the same time (god damn that second boss on titan map). Those bosses make me feel like i'm doing high end floors of arena all over again and if i don't get luck sometimes the run dies.

Now do you know what's challeging? ST. Yeah, ST is challenging and people cry about it so much, but it's something you can do not playing 24/7, and yet reach 150-200k cr is not that hard but you need to play daily and comit to the game to actually reach those numbers and do ST. Now, if you can reach 495k inside a danger zone that supposed to be 200-300k cr challeng and yet can't complete it, then yes, there's something wrong about it.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017

Ok, solod abalard 1-3, and titan 1-2, got to both bosses with a party, heres my analysis:

Abalard:
    Overall 1-3 are way weaker than titan, the dungeon feels more like the said 200k from titan, except boss, boss feels like 600k.
    first boss - hits hard, shield is annoying, as first boss seems too hard tbh
    second boss - hard solo due to ads, but feels right in a party, his jump atk hurts a lot
    third boss - utter joke! easiest boss by far... does like nothing and you finally do ok dmg to him
    boss abalard - WTF?! this fight is a clusterfuck of effects, and you really do low dmg... also boss can heal! not sure how to do this fight yet, you cant react in time when stuff happens via annoucement
    also i got fps issues with a wmage + dblade+vamp party...

Titan:
    first - better than first aba, but only in party, solo kinda tricky due to adds. dmg is fine though
    second - UGLY! teleport + tornados + huge dmg aoes make her a real tough fight. however in party still doable, solo way way harder.
    third - broken imho, please fix! our dmg to him is pathetic, a 3 person group with like 400k ppl (and okish ele dmg) cannot beat him without several more seconds in his enrage mode. def there is totally overtuned, his dmg is spicky as well.
    boss titan - weird start but manageble, edit: just saw jasons clear... you just kill the arms and can then one shot his head for 3 bil dmg? ok weird... so real boss is third one then?

All in all, i doubt many will be able to do this, compared to ST, the CR requirement needed for those dungeons seems like a complete joke. If it requires a full party of 500k to clear titan, dont label it as 200k...

edit 2:
    Tried titan solo. Impossible... Im lagging so hard, the game doesnt recognize my F-key... Doesnt pick up ammo, doesnt fire guns, pathetic experience... Maybe its because im from EU and testserver gets into bad pings now, but this just isnt fun.

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

It starts getting more bearable around 450k - 500k CR, managed to solo both dungeons as Vamp, 3rd boss of Titan's rage didnt give me much trouble with this CR, mostly tanked and DPS, few tricks here and there to survive some of the special attacks, but mostly was overgearing. The most fcked up is Abelard, that black hole phase just makes no sense, the graphics are all bugged and the teleporting is just nuts, it all relies on being lucky by managing to get him to a place that doesnt teleport you.

But yea, definitely not a 300k CR dungeon.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Jasonfly said:
    It

Can you try again at titan without bella helm? That 3 bil damage proc seems buggy...

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

@Myrias said:

@Jasonfly said:
    It

Can you try again at titan without bella helm? That 3 bil damage proc seems buggy...

Already have both entries done so can only do it again next week :<

• Guys don't forget we almost clearing, or clearing, the dungeons with all gears evolved at max, max enhance and optimal rolls, the runes for those evolves drop in the new dungeon and most of the classes are beign one shoted at 35k sr, now imagine this in the real server.

• @Kurumina said:
    Guys don't forget we almost clearing, or clearing, the dungeons with all gears evolved at max, max enhance and optimal rolls, the runes for those evolves drop in the new dungeon and most of the classes are beign one shoted at 35k sr, now imagine this in the real server.

You are forgetting elemental bonus, which pretty hard to get in PTS, that is 100% extra dmg at 333 points. From all honesty, everyone should be able to do it. We have had the same content for more than 5 months, there is no excuse unless you are new. Also, remember? Kritika is kill or get killed, get 1 shot or 1 shot them. Time to use your head to dodge and approach instead of mindlessly smashing buttons left and right

• @FGXGALKAJE said:

@Kurumina said:
    Guys don't forget we almost clearing, or clearing, the dungeons with all gears evolved at max, max enhance and optimal rolls, the runes for those evolves drop in the new dungeon and most of the classes are beign one shoted at 35k sr, now imagine this in the real server.

You are forgetting elemental bonus, which pretty hew.ber? Kritika is kill or get killed, get 1 shot or 1 shot them. Time to use your head to dodge and approach instead of mindlessly smashing buttons left and right

I indeed forgot about elemental damage, whoever it doesn't change much and it still fell on what Myrias and other people said, it's not 200-300k cr dungeon it's way more, and like i said beign one shoted is not challeging is just fake difficult.
    Now this "Kritika is kill or get killed, get 1 shot or 1 shot them.", doesn't make any sense, none of our contents right now one shot players, if it was true you didn't complement with this "Time to use your head to dodge and approach instead of mindlessly smashing buttons left and right" because those two phrases doesn't fit with each other at all, or you die easily or you play tanking everything while smashing buttons.

Also those dungeons are a really good oportunity to draw people atention to the game again, but with that difficult people will only farm sky fortress until the get a weapon (I'm not sure if the armor set worth anything, but i doubt people will care about them) and don't get close to those danger zones anymore, and since we don't have anything to do, the bella hell will start again, and after a month people will complain about content again and how boring is farm bella over and over.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

How to unlucky the new dungeons? Mine are locked

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

I want to see someone do these dungeons as a wolf guardian. Seriously it actually is pissing me off how trash this class is.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

this is my exp from new dungeon
    the third boss mechanic in titan dungeon (is buggy due to server delay interaction ) tested it and went to other server 0 fail shrink but when i do the same here sometime the shrink mechanic fail and u die iframe in this case is not an option unless u 5 shot the boss

the rest is fine

drops : having grand stuff with all rarity is interfering with the actual drop why do we get grand stuff in these dungeon they need to remove them from the loot table

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited December 2017

Abelard boss fight is pretty fun. Although his second phase is a huge mess playing solo at least the pillars of death skill is cast fast and frequently. The first three bosses were really easy at 400k CR, but it is a 200-300k dungeon so that is expected. I'll try to make a second set of gear at 250k to try it out on my second clear.

Can we get some clarity on this line as well? Players can only resurrect five times in these stages. If you attempt to resurrect more frequently, you will have to use another one of your attempts for the week.

That tells me to leave the dungeon at 3 or 4 deaths and come back in with 5. Which may end up getting expensive if the dungeon has a gold sink like keys attached to it. Or if it is 5 total res tied to your run well that is an awful mechanic. People are going to die a lot in the new dungeons and losing a run because of that is silly. Currently, on the PTS, it is really nice with 5 reses per attempt and unlimited free attempts but only 2 boss kills per week.

Titan dungeon is weird. I did the first two without an element charm on my weapon so they were very difficult lol. Probably get a better idea of them on my second clear. Third boss was super tanky even at 400k CR I didn't kill him until about 20-25s after the enrage timer went off. I tried the 4th boss a few times, and well I got to 150 bars once all the others were 170-190. Ran out of time every time. Seems way too tanky and the mechanics are pretty clunky picking up the stuff and shooting the turrets. From my understanding, this one was supposed to be the easier dungeon of the two, but it seemed much harder especially bosses 3 and 4.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

I tried 2nd boss on TItan, didn't pass :/. I was with a FL with 300K, and completily no good gems or accss charms.

That stomp part is pretty annoying, jumping is not difficult, but jumping when there is things coming from the sky and tornados make it hard. And can't ASASAS pretty quick, maybe latency.

• HectorRNHectorRN Member, KOL

I also can´t pass 2nd boss of titan's dungeon, assasin with 270k CR, this boss is constantly removing all bleeding stacks and debuffs , no bleeding stacks = useless asassin im not even close to kill him. is this intended or a bug?