We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Golden Coin Farming Dungeons

edited December 2017 in General Discussion

Four dungeons of three different levels, maximum efficiency for coin farming.

Low - Upper Deeprock 17-19 in Deeprock Mine (3 portals)
Medium - Pillager's Pier 45-46 in Opportunity Bay (3 portals)
High - Belladonna Manor 65-65 in Starhenge (2 portals) Fastest clear times, recommended if on green rp
High - Memory of War 65-65 in Starhenge (3 portals) RP efficient, giving 25 more runs than Bella on 300rp

This is mostly to help new players :)

Comments

• GaerekGaerek Member

I don't know if this is well known or not, but Bella costs 2 Rest Points per room for a total of 6 RP -- so it isn't the most efficient RP-wise in that area (MoW and MoA should be 1 RP per room only and you only need to run through 3 portals for a total of 4). It is almost definitely the most TIME efficient, though.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@Gaerek Updated the main post to include MoW as a 2nd option for RP efficiency, good suggestion and info for those who didnt know about Bella.

• you do realize that even without rp the coin still drops so bella is way faster than Mow when it comes to time.

@PrincessLulu said:
    you do realize that even without rp the coin still drops so bella is way faster than Mow when it comes to time.

Nobody in this thread said MoW is fastest?

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Why you guys even arguing this, the moment you reach green RP on Bella, you have coins for the month. Only 3 boxes are dailies, rest is just a one time only with no reset.

@MPonder said:
    Why you guys even arguing this, the moment you reach green RP on Bella, you have coins for the month. Only 3 boxes are dailies, rest is just a one time only with no reset.

I work full time and have other stuff as do many others. We need something like 750 coins or 25 per day for the event and I dont mind farming more on weekends to make up for it.
    TLDR:Some people farm like crazy for a few days.