We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

What's your worst RNG experience?

I started playing June 29th when open beta began. Once I was able to start farming SH for dimensional weapons i began my pursuit of a dimensional syphon pistol!

Last night I got one after farming nearly everyday for the past four months.

Share your worst experience with RNG.

Comments

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

waste 700 recalculation scrolls to lower one stat.

• BlastieBlastie Member

Opened 50 emblem boxes yesteday, got 1 purple... :'(

• opened 90 emblem box, got 1 purple scammmm

• @DownIoad said:
    I started playing June 29th when open beta began. Once I was able to start farming SH for dimensional weapons i began my pursuit of a dimensional syphon pistol!

Last night I got one after farming nearly everyday for the past four months.

I'd just delete the account at that point and never look back.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

5 days of farming Xanadu for the 2 only psion costume boxes I got to drop a mask an invisible belt.

• ThewolfshadowThewolfshadow Member, KOL

If its RNG, it will end up being a bad experience :smile:

• About 50000 reappraisals to roll the last stat on my dimensional siphon weapon, then the day after I +15 and put a legendary charm on it, shattered table and new BiS weapon gets announced and I just wasted all my scrolls on a weapon that would last me less than two weeks.

Only half of it is RNG and the other half is terrible timing, but that's when I got the most annoyed, the realization that you just spent weeks of stacking resources into something useless

• 6.5% on my kholdor plus 16 to 17.

Thats 130 tries with green wetstones
    Plus i counted 30 tries with regular wetstones
    160 x 22 = 3520 stability..

• 347CHY9ACW347CHY9ACW Member
    edited December 2017

@Konishi said:

I don't get it, whats so weird about that?
    All items I enchanted so far are near 21% :open_mouth:
    It's not normal?

• 100 Pandora boxes no costume bundle, 1 blessing 1% xD

• GaerekGaerek Member

@347CHY9ACW said:

@Konishi said:

It's not normal?

For going to +11 from +10? And hitting 21%? I'd expect it to reach only around 10% and maybe 16% at worst, but 21% is pretty crazy for that low of an enhancement

• 21% is much less enchants than 6% on plus 16 m8..

• 347CHY9ACW347CHY9ACW Member
    edited December 2017

@Gaerek said:

@347CHY9ACW said:

@Konishi said:

It's not normal?

For going to +11 from +10? And hitting 21%? I'd expect it to reach only around 10% and maybe 16% at worst, but 21% is pretty crazy for that low of an enhancement

I go +6 with the items standard 250 stab and after that alot of the times it goes close to 20%. I thought this was normal. I thought I was lucky when it succeeded on 10-15%. :neutral:
    No fucking wonder I keep falling behind people that started with me in terms of CR.

• I remember enhancing my valks billhook it got up to plus 8 and then blessing went to 40% i was ready to uninstall if it hit 50

• Once open beta started, I tried to get a refund for all 3 founder's pack, but Paypal sided with Enmasse.

• @GhostCyanide said:
    I remember enhancing my valks billhook it got up to plus 8 and then blessing went to 40% i was ready to uninstall if it hit 50

Thats just exageration....no screenshot and just whining baby...

No1 hit 40% dude thats not even possible...

• @NEKWXDR7TD said:

@GhostCyanide said:
    I remember enhancing my valks billhook it got up to plus 8 and then blessing went to 40% i was ready to uninstall if it hit 50

regretting i never got to screenshot it but trust me it happened not really complaining on a post where it says "SHARE" your worst rng experiences lmfao

• @GhostCyanide said:

@NEKWXDR7TD said:

@GhostCyanide said:

regretting i never got to screenshot it but trust me it happened not really complaining on a post where it says "SHARE" your worst rng experiences lmfao

He's probably thinking it's a competition, read he's other comments, he's really upset with that 21% guy too.

• This isnt a share topic. Its a whine topic...

Coming here with 40% is just trolling

But i know gow it works wgen it goes bad u always want to make sure its really bad..8ncluding myself..

But no1 has 40% on an item becuz if u go and math that...tgeres just not enough 0 i can put in 1 topic....just troll

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@NEKWXDR7TD Do everyone a favour and stop posting simply for attention. All of your posts are salt filled broken english gibberish.

Nobody here is whining except you, share your experience or get out of the thread, thanks.

• Cant believe something so calls it trolling immediately and dismisses it as bs

lmfao whatever floats ur boat not trying to brag or make it a competition topic literally says share ur worse rng experience. And PLEASE do the math and show the formula because i 100% gurantee it can happen clearly since its happened to me lul stay mad tho