We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Survival rating

As my CR is getting near the 200k boundry....my Survival rating is staying rather low...

25k now..

From what i've seen is that i die much more often than my fellow players with 30kish SR...
But the def / dmg reduction / hp isnt that much higher than mine...

Its mostly
Crit dmg reduction
and crit evasion....

So my question are these really important stats when fighting in PVE?

Comments

• Yes.

• @NEKWXDR7TD said:
    As my CR is getting near the 200k boundry....my Survival rating is staying rather low...

25k now..

From what i've seen is that i die much more often than my fellow players with 30kish SR...

Its mostly
    Crit dmg reduction
    and crit evasion....

It heavily depends on your character and playstyle. For Anything other than ST you don't really need the def. For ST I would recommend getting some SR Warp/frost mage/cat/wg need the least and most other characters need a medium amount but if you and your partner are not locking down bosses you need more so doomblade solo would need a good amount imo.

• Crit Evasion gives a lot of SR, but I don't find it all that useful. Defense and Damage Reduction seem much better at least on the PTS but give less SR.

• Oh yeah forgot to mention

Im a fl..and duoing mostly with another fl or vamp..

• here 40.8k sr and must valuable stats for pve if we talk is hp, evasion,dmg reduction but about evasion need to have high to see good difference and its not just like graze from monster as its say, if monster graze on u he dont hit u for 10% of of monster/boss atk, they hit u for nothing :) at last at berzerker, and about crit evasion dont saw it work in pve and even more i think its typo there same like in kholdor helm and many other items ;) in must of mmos crit evasion is pvp stat but that is just my speculation thats all, i dont do pvp so cant say anything, dont hate guys its my opinion just same like rest ppls and last about dungeon like st last boss can do special atk that doesnt matter if u got 1000000000000 def 10000000%dmg reduction, 100000000hp, he will hit u for 50%of your hp ofc if not dodge that.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@NEKWXDR7TD said:

25k now..

Its mostly
    Crit dmg reduction
    and crit evasion....

Yes. Evasion also. All stats are important.