Patch Notes: Titan's Rage Update
New Ultimate Danger Zones
We have added two new Ultimate Zones—Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck and Titan’s Rage.
- Players can clear these Ultimate Zones twice each week. The week resets every Wednesday at 6 a.m. (PST for NA and CET for EU).
- Players can only resurrect five times in these stages. If you attempt to resurrect more frequently, you will have to use another one of your attempts for the week.
- Each Danger Zone consists of four stages, with different recommended combat ratings for each stage.
- The maximum party size for entering Ultimate Danger Zones is four players.
- Monsters can become “Enraged” after a certain amount of time has passed. Boss HP is not reset if you are resurrected.
- These are new segments of the Kritika Online story!
- Each boss drops a guaranteed 10 Boss Souls, Inferior Emblem, and 5 Unit Insignia!
These new Ultimate Danger Zones also introduce new gear!
We are also introducing new evolution materials:
- Chest Evo Rune
- Leg Evo Rune
- Hand Evo Rune
- Artifact Evo Rune
Shattered Table Changes
This update marks some changes to Shattered Table:
- You no longer require keys to enter Shattered Table. Visit the MagiMatic3000 to refund keys in your inventory.
- Habur’s attack power has been lowered in the first stage.
- Ghostly Scales can be obtained from salvaging peak enhanced gear.
- We found that Shattered Table was taking a bit longer than planned to clear for the recommended Combat Rating ranges. With that in mind, we reduced the difficulty on these stages.
- We have extended Challenge Levels to 170.
- The drop rate for Hexagrams is higher now.
- We have also increased ability caps.
- Ranking titles will now expire after a certain amount of time.
- The ranking system for Arena is now separate for each class!
- Ranking rewards are now granted every 35 days instead of every 7 days. Rewards remain unchanged (except that players will get five times the amount of the current 7-day rewards).
- Players can no longer use wing accent items in Arena (to maintain fairness).
- The Arena is being compressed to 50 levels instead of 150. Characters of level 1–64 can enter the first ten floors, but further floors require characters of level 65.
- Each level has been re-balanced based on the new floor count.
- Every tenth level will be a boss encounter.
New Evolvable Gear
Introducing new evolvable gear:
- The gear from the new Ultimate Zone can be evolved.
- We added craftable Starhenge gear for chest, legs, and hands.
- The Vindon Artifact can be evolved.
Starhenge Gear Evolution Changes
Evolvable Arena Gear
- “Dominant Spirit” and “Intrepid Mind” gear from Arena can be evolved. Players can obtain dvolution materials from Arena.
- We increased PvP damage to make for quicker matches.
- We have added a rank-based Rank Race matching system. PvP challengers are matched automatically by PvP rank.
- We added a PvP “Challenge of the Day”: The Challenge of the Day includes three quests daily from the types listed below:
- Complete four fights
- Three potion race
- Subdue each class
- Two wins in Rank Race
- If you complete three quests, you can obtain items from the following list:
- 30 Kred
- 50 Reappraisal Scrolls (bound)
- 50 Recalculation Scrolls (bound)
- 3 Resurrection Stones (bound)
- 1 Gigaphone (bound)
- Increased skill damage by 10–15%.
- Meteor Fist gives you Ultra when using.
- Empower’s duration is increased by 20 seconds.
- Boom Punch: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
- Tremorstrike: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
- Volcano: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
- Detonate: Changes defense for skill from 20% to 30%.
- Increased skill damage by 10–15%.
- Spirit Rider: Push skill key again to cancel this skill when riding.
- Gathering Storm: Adjustment of camera speed for skill guiding.
- You can fish in the Fishing Zone in each village.
- You can purchase a fishing rod through Lord Tabbington, the fishing NPC.
- Rewards usually consist of common materials.
We’re kicking off several events with this update that will run until Wednesday, January 24, at 8 a.m. PST! A few of these events are ones you might be familiar with, such as:
- Leveling reward event
- Attendance marathon event
This update also introduce a Kritium exchange event! Here's a quick rundown on how you can trade your Kritium:
- 10 Pure Kritium Shards can be traded for 10 Green Kritium Shards.
- 15 Green Kritium Shards can be traded for 10 Blue Kritium Shards.
- 15 Blue Kritum Shards can be traded for 10 Violet Kritum Shards.
- 15 Violet Kritum Shards can be traded for 10 Gold Kritum Shards.