We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Patch Notes: Titan's Rage Update

edited December 2017 in Patch Notes

STAGE UPDATES

New Ultimate Danger Zones

We have added two new Ultimate Zones—Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck and Titan’s Rage.

• Players can clear these Ultimate Zones twice each week. The week resets every Wednesday at 6 a.m. (PST for NA and CET for EU).
  • Players can only resurrect five times in these stages. If you attempt to resurrect more frequently, you will have to use another one of your attempts for the week.
  • Each Danger Zone consists of four stages, with different recommended combat ratings for each stage.
  • The maximum party size for entering Ultimate Danger Zones is four players.
  • Monsters can become “Enraged” after a certain amount of time has passed. Boss HP is not reset if you are resurrected.
  • These are new segments of the Kritika Online story!
  • Each boss drops a guaranteed 10 Boss Souls, Inferior Emblem, and 5 Unit Insignia!

These new Ultimate Danger Zones also introduce new gear!

We are also introducing new evolution materials:

• Chest Evo Rune
  • Leg Evo Rune
  • Hand Evo Rune
  • Artifact Evo Rune

Shattered Table Changes

This update marks some changes to Shattered Table:

• You no longer require keys to enter Shattered Table. Visit the MagiMatic3000 to refund keys in your inventory.
  • Habur’s attack power has been lowered in the first stage.
  • Ghostly Scales can be obtained from salvaging peak enhanced gear.

Starhenge Adjustments

• We found that Shattered Table was taking a bit longer than planned to clear for the recommended Combat Rating ranges. With that in mind, we reduced the difficulty on these stages.

Fractured Memories

• We have extended Challenge Levels to 170.
  • The drop rate for Hexagrams is higher now.
  • We have also increased ability caps.
  • Ranking titles will now expire after a certain amount of time.

ARENA

Ranking Updates

• The ranking system for Arena is now separate for each class!
  • Ranking rewards are now granted every 35 days instead of every 7 days. Rewards remain unchanged (except that players will get five times the amount of the current 7-day rewards).
  • Players can no longer use wing accent items in Arena (to maintain fairness).

Balance Updates

• The Arena is being compressed to 50 levels instead of 150. Characters of level 1–64 can enter the first ten floors, but further floors require characters of level 65.
  • Each level has been re-balanced based on the new floor count.
  • Every tenth level will be a boss encounter.

ITEMS

New Evolvable Gear

Introducing new evolvable gear:

• The gear from the new Ultimate Zone can be evolved.
  • We added craftable Starhenge gear for chest, legs, and hands.
  • The Vindon Artifact can be evolved.

We've updated the evolution guide with more info.

Starhenge Gear Evolution Changes

Evolvable Arena Gear

• “Dominant Spirit” and “Intrepid Mind” gear from Arena can be evolved. Players can obtain dvolution materials from Arena.

PVP

Damage Tweaks

• We increased PvP damage to make for quicker matches.

Matching System

• We have added a rank-based Rank Race matching system. PvP challengers are matched automatically by PvP rank.

New Rewards

• We added a PvP “Challenge of the Day”: The Challenge of the Day includes three quests daily from the types listed below:
  1. Complete four fights
  2. Three potion race
  3. Subdue each class
  4. Two wins in Rank Race
  • If you complete three quests, you can obtain items from the following list:
  1. 30 Kred
  2. 50 Reappraisal Scrolls (bound)
  3. 50 Recalculation Scrolls (bound)
  4. 3 Resurrection Stones (bound)
  5. 1 Gigaphone (bound)

CHARACTER BALANCING

Fire Lord

• Increased skill damage by 10–15%.
  • Meteor Fist gives you Ultra when using.
  • Empower’s duration is increased by 20 seconds.
  • Boom Punch: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
  • Tremorstrike: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
  • Volcano: Changes defense for skill from 10% to 15%.
  • Detonate: Changes defense for skill from 20% to 30%.

Wolf Guardian

• Increased skill damage by 10–15%.
  • Spirit Rider: Push skill key again to cancel this skill when riding.
  • Gathering Storm: Adjustment of camera speed for skill guiding.

FISHING

• You can fish in the Fishing Zone in each village.
  • You can purchase a fishing rod through Lord Tabbington, the fishing NPC.
  • Rewards usually consist of common materials.

EVENTS

We’re kicking off several events with this update that will run until Wednesday, January 24, at 8 a.m. PST! A few of these events are ones you might be familiar with, such as:

• Leveling reward event
  • Attendance marathon event

This update also introduce a Kritium exchange event! Here's a quick rundown on how you can trade your Kritium:

• 10 Pure Kritium Shards can be traded for 10 Green Kritium Shards.
  • 15 Green Kritium Shards can be traded for 10 Blue Kritium Shards.
  • 15 Blue Kritum Shards can be traded for 10 Violet Kritum Shards.
  • 15 Violet Kritum Shards can be traded for 10 Gold Kritum Shards.

Comments

• I like the patch, but I don't like it being released a week before FM ends especially if the Abelard weapon is still super duper overpowered. I hope I don't lose my rankings I've worked on the past few months because a few people were lucky enough to get the weapon to drop the first week.

• CyanelCyanel Member
    edited December 2017

From what it seems, guess my PTS bug thread didnt make it through. Now we going to have a tab that says monk even though he isnt here yet. Also the new pvp gear doesnt allow pvp players to catch up, it only evolves to tier 8 and have very low damage compared to other. It also takes a lot of mats to even evolve 1 piece. I thought the intend was to open more way to gear up. The balance doesn't solve the issue in those 2 classes, it is barely a buff, especially for WG. Then, again, its just my thoughts, game is fine. Thanks, effort is appreciated.

• KuruminaKurumina Member
    edited December 2017

@Smoreceror said:

• Ghostly Scales can be obtained from salvaging peak enhanced gear.

This is the additional way to get scales? You guys must be kidding.

• when they introduce this patch to the official server

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Here's to hoping they do not Nerf the weapon after 2 weeks, because they were told about how powerful the weapons are on the PTS.
    Kritium shard prices dropped by 95% lol
    Wgs still worthless, Shadowmages still messing up FM.
    Rest is fine

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

When will this hit live servers, not seeing a date anywere

Edit: Nvm
    On Wednesday, December 13, 8 a.m. PST, we’ll be going into downtime to bring you the Titan’s Rage

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017

@Yavana said:
    I like the patch, but I don't like it being released a week before FM ends especially if the Abelard weapon is still super duper overpowered. I hope I don't lose my rankings I've worked on the past few months because a few people were lucky enough to get the weapon to drop the first week.

I agree with this point. Bad Patch timing and the weapon is very powerful so everyone who gets lucky will have a huge advantage in the FM rankings. The rankings are balloney anyway because the top100 ( in the group rankings) are populated by the same 10 accounts who carry each others alts but oh well.

• @MPonder said:

On Wednesday, December 13, 8 a.m. PST, we’ll be going into downtime to bring you the Titan’s Rage

Do we know how long it will take for it to get back online?

edited December 2017

@NEKWXDR7TD said:

@MPonder said:

Do we know how long it will take for it to get back online?

2 Hours.

Sad to have to upgrade new gear and throw away a gear with a kholdor Charm. Think I'm going to gear an alt and let my vamp became an alt.

What does this mean "Evolvable Starhenge gear will have a unified special property throughout evolution.". Means my formina will stay formina? Maybe I can evo it and pass to an alt if yes.

• @MPonder said:

What does this mean "Evolvable Starhenge gear will have a unified special property throughout evolution.". Means my formina will stay formina? Maybe I can evo it and pass to an alt if yes.

It 99% means that no matter what SH piece you're using, evolving it will lead to the same result (aka reiott/windaria/eliphas, same as hat and shoes, and also the evo3 gear we got on the PTS was of that kind)

Why the devs thought Windaria after evolving was a good choice?

• Because they can get away with lazy solutions and still get their paycheck at the end of the month

edited December 2017

I ddin't like the new arena rewards. Anyway to get that emblem of 150 floor now?

Edit: NVM, it is on the new shop

• Ash20Ash20 Member

why charms it's too difficult to obtain? if in anyway I will throw that to garbage with the enh. transfer. and the spooky drop. but just anyway good luck. I will try it in future updates. :)

edited December 2017

Anybody has video of these new dungeons? Pretty sure I saw one on forum, gonna try find it now. Got no lucky on google/youtube search.

Edit: Found, thought it would be difficult

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/4544/it-comes

• OP Dungeons for OP people, simply like that :v

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

TITAN is totally overtuned... we could do abalard, but titan is like 1 hit with his simple arm swing...

got hit for 11k damage with his charged arm, really ugly and hectic fight, abalard is easier although 300k....

random 1 shots in the first phase as well, also turrents sometimes dont respond while hammering FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....

I do not understand abelard, what I'm supposed to do against those worm holes

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Fix drop rate, thanks.

• 77E4EH9N5K77E4EH9N5K Member
    edited December 2017

"Ghostly Scales can be obtained from salvaging peak enhanced gear" can be more specific please, this mean +15?, evo?, +17 or what. @Smoreceror

edited December 2017

@WarFaceSystemX said:
    Fix drop rate, thanks.

Did Abelard, got nothing.

My only solution to those worm holes were to go full 5 lives, die and rebord with Ex for Iframes, not a good solution but dunno what to do. Saw a crystal in the fisherman market, maybe it is that thing that do the trick.

• Last boss in Titan is bugged and faces the wrong way most of the time making phase 2 impossible if you do not have a ranged autolock spell and even then I haven't figured out how to hit the head yet since it is technically off of the map. Doesn't seem to happen solo happens quite frequently in a group of 4 tho.

• PVP are unbalanced, because for example, we haven't any possibility against some classes liks PSION, CATSPAW and classes like this that has combo that are always have ultra brake.

Being a vamp, when there is the possibility, we can use the spear, ok, but opponent can press TAB to escape from this attack.

Maybe that I'm not good in pvp, but before make this post, I'v asked to many ppls, and all are right that some classes are very OP.

Any solutions/advices please?

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@MPonder said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:
    Fix drop rate, thanks.

Did Abelard, got nothing.

My only solution to those worm holes were to go full 5 lives, die and rebord with Ex for Iframes, not a good solution but dunno what to do. Saw a crystal in the fisherman market, maybe it is that thing that do the trick.

The drop rate for that wep, and let me say this first its a SELECT BOX. Which has a lower drop rate than ST does in 1 run, my idea the drop rate for this box from abelard is like 0.0000001 so ya, hope RNG is with u

• Could you guys fix the cannons for the 1st part of Titan? Im slamming the F key but it doesn't shoot anything. Real annoying.

• Walk infront of it, stop moving and press f, sure, its more dangerous but you get to shoot easily and it works as far as I know very well if you do it this way. I understand you are in a horry but have patience and do it calmly instead.

And for your keyboard get rid of the spamming f habit...

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@A3E3YJ9K7R said:
    Walk infront of it, stop moving and press f, sure, its more dangerous but you get to shoot easily and it works as far as I know very well if you do it this way. I understand you are in a horry but have patience and do it calmly instead.

And for your keyboard get rid of the spamming f habit...

Well, for the cannon and picking up ammo, UI is really unresponsive. More dangerous means a lot, cause resses are limited and Titan can one-shot you with almost any of his attacks.

• Please take a look at zerker too, its kinda sad to play it right on the new content.

• @979FEEE469 said:
    Please take a look at zerker too, its kinda sad to play it right on the new content.

Agree completely xD

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

@979FEEE469 said:
    Please take a look at zerker too, its kinda sad to play it right on the new content.

nothing can be done or looked at but hey at least u know in march berserker will be stronger then firelord