New Ultimate Zones for Xanadu
Titan's Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck are two ultimate zones are end-game content with harder difficulty than Shattered Table.
Titan’s Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck are the new stages being introduced in the December 13 update. They have a twice weekly clear limitation and can be challenged by parties with up to four players.
- The two ultimate zones can be accessed from the Xanadu Danger Zone Highway.
- Players can clear these dungeons twice a week. Weekly attempts reset every morning at 6:00 a.m. PST.
- No entry fees!
Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck
- Each Zone has four sectors.
- In the first through third sectors, player encounters a boss, and in the fourth sector, encounters the final boss: Titan or Abelard.
- Difficulty increases in each zone.
- If player gives up in the middle of a zone, the clear chance is not spent.
- Only 5 resurrections are allowed. If you use over five resurrections, one weekly clear chance will be spent.
- All sector bosses become enraged once a certain amount of time has passed. Engraged bosses have drastically increased attack.
- Boss HP does not reset, even if you resurrect.
- Each sector boss drops random evolvable gear.
- All bosses drop some amount of evolution materials.
- Final boss drops are the Vindon Gauntlets, Legs, and Thermalar Weapons. All gear can be evolved by Gorval.
- Dropped materials include Chest Evo Rune, Leg Evo Rune, Hand Evo Rune, and Artifact Evo Rune.
- See how the new gear evolves!