We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

New Ultimate Zones for Xanadu

edited December 2017 in Player Guides

Titan's Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck are two ultimate zones are end-game content with harder difficulty than Shattered Table.

Titan’s Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck are the new stages being introduced in the December 13 update. They have a twice weekly clear limitation and can be challenged by parties with up to four players.

Zone Entrance

• The two ultimate zones can be accessed from the Xanadu Danger Zone Highway.
  • Players can clear these dungeons twice a week. Weekly attempts reset every morning at 6:00 a.m. PST.
  • No entry fees!

Titan's Rage

Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck

Both Zones

• Each Zone has four sectors.
  • In the first through third sectors, player encounters a boss, and in the fourth sector, encounters the final boss: Titan or Abelard.
  • Difficulty increases in each zone.
  • If player gives up in the middle of a zone, the clear chance is not spent.
  • Only 5 resurrections are allowed. If you use over five resurrections, one weekly clear chance will be spent.
  • All sector bosses become enraged once a certain amount of time has passed. Engraged bosses have drastically increased attack.
  • Boss HP does not reset, even if you resurrect.

Loot

• Each sector boss drops random evolvable gear.
  • All bosses drop some amount of evolution materials.
  • Final boss drops are the Vindon Gauntlets, Legs, and Thermalar Weapons. All gear can be evolved by Gorval.
  • Dropped materials include Chest Evo Rune, Leg Evo Rune, Hand Evo Rune, and Artifact Evo Rune.
  • See how the new gear evolves!

Comments

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

@Smoreceror the evolution table link is local XD

• MasterGeneralBMasterGeneralB Member, KOL
    edited December 2017

I have no idea why my image wont embed... and at this point, after losing my post I'm not gonna try and figure it out:
    POTENTIAL IDEA PHOTOSHOPPED

The game currently has the ability to allow for different special properties to be given for the same item. Why not use this to allow players to use ANY elemental effect they want or are currently using rather then pigeon-hole EVERYONE in the game to use lightning elemental simply because every new gear item being released is bias towards lightning making all other elemental types less useful.

Make the elemental type an RNG roll with potential to change it by a player, would give players more freedom to choose while also giving more variety to item drops from the new dungeons. At the same time not forcing player to re-invest in a new element or potentially be a class that is geared towards a different element that is not present on this gear...

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

It says Lightning debuff, however this is NOT the same as our elemental damage. Therefor it doesn't matter which element you stack. Since they are not related o.o/

• @xManiNeko said:
    It says Lightning debuff, however this is NOT the same as our elemental damage. Therefor it doesn't matter which element you stack. Since they are not related o.o/

Seems a bit convoluted then...

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

I agree, they should have called it electric debuff to distinguish the two (same for the Kugelblitz artifact) :)

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

The picture of the evolves does not open

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

Can we have a movespeed bonus on evoed wyndaria hauberk since it has rushed property? Or what's the point of evoing fomina, to lose 8% move speed and get crit damage instead of bonus damage? ;C

@xManiNeko said:

Are you sure? I mean does elemental debuff itself does even have any damage? Or elemental damage and elemental debuff are quite different things, but lightning debuff from this gear is still legit lightning debuff?