We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritika Fashion Contest NA and EU

Salutations everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday festivities. Myself and some other members of the community got to talking and thought that it would be a great idea to host a fashion contest open to players. This is for NA and EU. NA will be held by myself while Akechi will direct the EU side of things.
Here's how it works:

Submit a picture of yourself with your IGN and we have a group of judges who will look over your submission and rate you on multiple criteria. We're not just looking for the best dressed here so feel free to go for silly or wacky; whatever your personal style is, let it show!

After our judges take time to deliberate we will hand out prizes and have a full on fashion show in channel 1 Watchtower on Wednesday Januray 3rd at 6 PM ET

This prize pool is based upon contributions collected from generous people who are willing to support this event. The higher you rank in the fashion contest the sooner you get to pick a prize from the pool; first gets first pick, second gets second pick, third gets third pick until last place receives the remaining prize. Once a prize is selected, it is crossed out and no longer exists. The prizes are currently as follows:

10 Million Gold Coins
1 Full Character Clear Package (2/2 Shattered Table run, 2/2 Abelard run, 2/2 Titan run)
5 Million Gold Coins (Courtesy of Algyd NA)
1 Abelard clear (2/2 for 1 char Courtesy of Yavana NA)
1 Quest charm clear package (1/2 Titan and 1/2 Abelard Courtesy of Yavana NA)
2 Character Clear for ST (2/2 for 1 char and 2/2 for 1 more) [Courtesy of Algyd NA]
12 Enigmatic Emblem Box
12 Stylish Accent Box
12 Lucky Pandora's Box 2
1 Name Change Voucher and 20 Gigaphones

In addition to the prize pool, there are kred rewards:

1st place: 3000 kred
2nd place: 2000 kred
3rd place: 1000 kred

Cutoff date for entries is Tuesday the 2nd of Januray 6PM ET please PM me with entries or contact me through DM on Discord (Roman #3843). To contact Akechi reach out to xSarken on Kritika forums and Discord (Sarken#7724). 1 entry per person and if you choose to shoot your picture in a group, know that only 1 person will receive the reward. You must have your IGN and region included for it to count!

Comments

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Don't forget to post what region you are entering for!

• xSarkenxSarken Member

Akechi here, looking forward to seeing all the great entries! Drop me a PM or a DM with your work and I'll pass it along to our judges. Good luck everyone! ^^

Update to the fashion contest! You have until January 2nd to get your entries in and The date for the fashion show is being pushed back to the 3rd of January to allow for the addition of kred rewards! First place will take home 3000 Kred, 2nd place 2000 Kred and 3rd place 1000 Kred. Remember to include your IGN and region when you post your pictures! Feel free to post them here as well.

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

swag event boiii , looking forward to this!

• Henry148Henry148 Member

Aye, time for me to crack up some weird ass stuffs :smile:

Remember to get those submissions in! Tuesday the second of January is the cutoff date so you still have a couple days!

• AganiceAganice Member

@RomanHoliday said:
    1 Full Character Clear Package (2/2 Shattered Table run, 2/2 Abelard run, 2/2 Titan run)

In which server does this apply? Or is it on both NA and EU?

edited December 2017

The kred rewards go out to the #1, #2, and #3 entries across both regions (3 kred prizes total not 6). Aside from the kred, each region has those specific rewards so there are 20 prizes in total available, 10 for each region. First place overall will get 3000 kred and the first pick at the prize pool for their specific region and so forth.

Contest entries end soon! Here's a motivational picture if I were a contestant and entering!

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

you're being surrounded by pussy memelord ! teach me senpai !

Deliberation is being done now, results will be posted here so you can see the top 10! Thank you all for your submissions; your participation is what made this competition so much fun! Please join us at 6PM ET aka 3PM PT Watchtower Ch2 for a fashion show where everyone is welcome. There will be many opportunities for group photos and you can show off your stuff!

NA album: https://imgur.com/a/huclP
    EU album: https://imgur.com/a/UJiwb

Thanks again to all who participated! Winners please pm me with your prize selection.

EU Top 10:

1. Cynthia
    2. Shami
    3. End
    4. Emathus
    5. Anmer
    6. Pingu
    7. iRavenL
    8. XuQue
    9. Kelledrut
    10. Yoio

NA Top 10:

1. Waver
    2. HaYuriZahard
    3. Ice
    4. Yavana
    5. RainbowShy
    6. DeadSilence
    7. Hypodermic
    8. Pherousa
    9. Kaileen
    10. Hichigo

Top 3 Overall:

1. Cynthia
    2. Pherousa
    3. Shami

NA fashion show: https://imgur.com/a/pprex
    EU fashion show: https://imgur.com/a/Bo8un (courtesy of Akechi)

Some pictures I took of the event. Thanks again everyone for their participation!