We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Vindon armor kills you

Title says it all. If you have 2/3 Vindon armor set, you'll get the set effect which says that you sacrifice 1% HP every 30 seconds for a damage buff, as long as your HP is above 10%. It shouldn't work anymore if your HP reaches below 10% right? So, this happened when I went afk inside the training ground.

Comments

  • MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

    I'm not using my chest yet, how much does this thing stack? Or it doesn't stack at all?

  • TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

    just git gud 4HEad

  • AganiceAganice Member

    @MPonder said:
    I'm not using my chest yet, how much does this thing stack? Or it doesn't stack at all?

    It doesn't stack, it just refreshes your damage buff.

  • Add it to the numbers of other inaccurate item descriptions. It shouldn't be all that surprising.

  • GaerekGaerek Member

    Doesn't seem like too big of a deal, to be honest, aside from the fact that it is mis-coded to still apply when your HP drops below that amount, or that the description has that extra part about 10% HP -- if your HP is dropping below 10% you're likely dead or about to die anyway

    -- and 1% HP per 30 seconds shouldn't be too hard to manage, in any case - HP regen passive from Fractured Memories while running, +15 Enhance on Gloves passive, either of those would manage that 1% HP loss more than well enough unless you end up in a party which just idles in rooms for extra long periods of time for no reason

  • AganiceAganice Member

    @Gaerek said:
    Doesn't seem like too big of a deal, to be honest, aside from the fact that it is mis-coded to still apply when your HP drops below that amount, or that the description has that extra part about 10% HP -- if your HP is dropping below 10% you're likely dead or about to die anyway

    -- and 1% HP per 30 seconds shouldn't be too hard to manage, in any case - HP regen passive from Fractured Memories while running, +15 Enhance on Gloves passive, either of those would manage that 1% HP loss more than well enough unless you end up in a party which just idles in rooms for extra long periods of time for no reason

    Not all people can easily afford getting +15 gloves. Also I don't think that the HP run boots are going to be used, considering that we have Kholdor and whipping Majestra being used for the mainstream gear. So for those people, if they do end up getting super long runs for whatever reason, they'd have to waste a few pots for it.

    Also off-topic, but isn't it scary to think about your own clothes literally slowly killing you? D:

  • 1% every 30 seconds means it takes 50 minutes of being AFK to die

    I wouldn't call +15 gloves mandatory for such a slow health depletion. Fishing pretty much solved any health potion shortage, arena (where you can't use pots) doesn't last long enough to make the health loss relevant. You'll time out long before you can die off that passive.

    Will ask about the buff/HP depletion not stopping below 10%, according to item description this is clearly wrong but there's so many item and skill descriptions that seem to have been written by passing the sentence through google translate 10 times back and forth between korean and english, so you never know.

  • @PandAndy said:
    Add it to the numbers of other inaccurate item descriptions. It shouldn't be all that surprising.

    The original item description is this, 착용시 30초마다 자신의 Hp 1% 감소. 생명력 10% 이상까지 데미지 10% 증가 버프 발동, it doesn't seems miss translanted. Maybe it's a bug, but since everything in the new content can one shot you it goes unnoticeable. :p

  • @Aganice said:

    @Gaerek said:
    Doesn't seem like too big of a deal, to be honest, aside from the fact that it is mis-coded to still apply when your HP drops below that amount, or that the description has that extra part about 10% HP -- if your HP is dropping below 10% you're likely dead or about to die anyway

    -- and 1% HP per 30 seconds shouldn't be too hard to manage, in any case - HP regen passive from Fractured Memories while running, +15 Enhance on Gloves passive, either of those would manage that 1% HP loss more than well enough unless you end up in a party which just idles in rooms for extra long periods of time for no reason

    Not all people can easily afford getting +15 gloves. Also I don't think that the HP run boots are going to be used, considering that we have Kholdor and whipping Majestra being used for the mainstream gear. So for those people, if they do end up getting super long runs for whatever reason, they'd have to waste a few pots for it.

    Also off-topic, but isn't it scary to think about your own clothes literally slowly killing you? D:

    The FM defensive ability is easy to get and more than offsets the HP tick... As long as you don't go afk for an hour.

  • GaerekGaerek Member

    @Aganice said:

    @Gaerek said:
    Doesn't seem like too big of a deal, to be honest, aside from the fact that it is mis-coded to still apply when your HP drops below that amount, or that the description has that extra part about 10% HP -- if your HP is dropping below 10% you're likely dead or about to die anyway

    -- and 1% HP per 30 seconds shouldn't be too hard to manage, in any case - HP regen passive from Fractured Memories while running, +15 Enhance on Gloves passive, either of those would manage that 1% HP loss more than well enough unless you end up in a party which just idles in rooms for extra long periods of time for no reason

    Not all people can easily afford getting +15 gloves. Also I don't think that the HP run boots are going to be used, considering that we have Kholdor and whipping Majestra being used for the mainstream gear. So for those people, if they do end up getting super long runs for whatever reason, they'd have to waste a few pots for it.

    Also off-topic, but isn't it scary to think about your own clothes literally slowly killing you? D:

    Well, if you are able to run that content, I think you're in a pretty decent spot to be able to afford going for +15 Enhance on Gloves, honestly >_>;; and like PandAndy said, the FM defensive ability is easy enough to get to offset the HP tick -- I actually happen to have both already and I'm not yet ready for that content :x Not to mention.... if your party is going to AFK for that long in a dungeon, you can literally just put something on your keyboard so you run into a wall with the FM regen ability to offset the HP loss too .-.

    And also like Schulz said, fishing fixed up just about all HP regen item issues for non Arena -- and even for Arena, they have their own HP recovery items to use - so it REALLY isn't too bad of a bug. Yeah, they'll need to fix it eventually, but they have other stuff that's a little more demanding of their attention, like getting some of the newer content out (mostly 70 cap), so the game might live to some degree again .-. sorta

Sign In or Register to comment.