We are aware of the login issues players are currently experiencing and are working to fix this asap. Thank you for your patience!
The Monk is available NOW on the PTS. Check out the details here:
https://kritika.enmasse.com/news/posts/kritika-online-in-2017-and-the-year-ahead

v100 PTS Patch Notes

v100 PTS Patch Notes

Gear bundles that will level you to 200K+ CR are available, but only to new characters. These will appear in your in-game mailbox.

MONK

  • Enter the Monk! He can specialize to become either a Star Monk or a Void Monk.

IMPRINTS

  • Imprints allow you to further specialize your character’s skills and abilities! Experiment with the new system on the PTS and give us your thoughts! We’ll have a more detailed walkthrough available closer to live launch.

PETS

  • The Pet Collection System is open for business! This is similar to the emblem collection, but awards bonuses for pets. This is Phase 1 of an ongoing project to add more depth and benefits to Kritika Online’s pets.

PVP

  • Challenge opponents in a new PvP Mode: Dead or Alive! In Dead or Alive, teams of two or three face off against each other.
  • We’ve added a new PvP map for 1v1 and 3v3 Team Battle! The goal of this map is to create an even playing field with no cover, and a circular arena.

DANGER ZONES

  • We found that some bosses have just been too difficult. With that in mind, we’re tweaking the Bron Vojack, Megacroc, Bloody Mary, and Furia boss encounters.

SHATTERED TABLE

  • You can now complete Shattered Table five times a week instead of the original two!

XANADU

  • You can now enter Xanadu Side-Story Danger Zones without keys.
  • Hold onto your keys! You’ll be able to refund them in an upcoming update.

XANADU ULTIMATE DANGER ZONES

  • We’ve added more valuable items to the reward cards at the end of the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones, including a new weapon!

FRACTURED MEMORIES

  • Added Vindon Gear to Lilis’s Hexagram Shop.

ITEMS

Materials
* You can now exchange Evo Runes for gear at Chiru.

Salvaging
* Salvaging evolvable gear has a chance to reward evolution materials.
* Salvaging legendary gear above Tier 7 can reward more Gold Kritium Shards.
* Salvaging an artifact above Tier 7 willl guarantee Artifact Whetstones and Kritium Crystals.
* Salvaging Vindon gear can reward evolution materials.

Crafting
* Players can now combine Inferior Whetstones to make better ones!
* Added a craftable Weapon Charm. This Charm also drops in the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones.

IMPROVEMENTS

  • We’ve made various icon refactoring and UI optimization fixes.
  • After clearing Arena, you can click the “Try Again” button to immediately re-challenge instead of going back to town first.

BUG FIXES

  • Irontooth in Moonrise Bluff was doing too much damage when its armor removed. This is fixed in v100.
  • The Wraith Strike Shadow Mage skill was doing too much damage in Fractured Memories. This is fixed in v100.

Comments

  • 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member
    edited January 11

    'Dead or Alive' this isn't a pun right ? xD
    is there no chance of getting servers for pvp? p2p isn't working out

  • DeltaxFactorDeltaxFactor Member, KOL
    edited January 11

    Awesome, thanks for these patches. Please where is my Warp Mage Magic Bullet bug fix!

    Smoreceror: "Gear bundles that will level you to 200K+ CR are available, but only to new characters. These will appear in your in-game mailbox."

    Can you explain what this means? You're telling me I can make a new Warp Mage and get it to 200k cr? For any/all new characters I make?

  • TTXX5AKXC5TTXX5AKXC5 Member, KOL

    @DeltaxFactor said:
    Awesome, thanks for these patches. Please where is my Warp Mage Magic Bullet bug fix!

    Smoreceror: "Gear bundles that will level you to 200K+ CR are available, but only to new characters. These will appear in your in-game mailbox."

    Can you explain what this means? You're telling me I can make a new Warp Mage and get it to 200k cr? For any/all new characters I make?

    That's just for PTS, not the live patch

  • So, when will the update come to live servers?

  • G3Y5PW6H5FG3Y5PW6H5F Member
    edited January 11

    BUG FIXES

    • Irontooth in Moonrise Bluff was doing too much damage when its armor removed. This is fixed in v100.
    • The Wraith Strike Shadow Mage skill was doing too much damage in Fractured Memories. This is fixed in v100.

    @Smoreceror

    Ok this is fine an all, the update for fm. But what about all the ranks now that are attained with this before the fix? Are they now forever #1(for example) because no other teams can cheese like them? To make it fair you guys should reset all of fm rankings if you're going to do a change like this.

  • KnightDoomKnightDoom Member, KOL
    edited January 11

    In PTS we have the new Power Charms in the 150 Lootbox. I do not recommend this, Wrath charms being in there are already pushing the community off the edge. Adding these new charms will just break past the critical point.

  • 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member
    edited January 11

    as long as they make the material is easy to obtain that 150 charm box is fine but first they need to make the material farmable with decent drop rate

  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko Member, KOL

    Things i think are important to add on the start up pack for better testing of the real dificult dungeons is:

    • A charm selector with at least basic elemental charms for weapon.
    • An item to grant at least 4k etherforce or max if possible.
    • A box containing at least t6 gems of every type.

    This will make testing for end game dungeons better. (or at least it'll reflect the gear of endgame players in there)

  • cosmetic tab is not working. when you put a different piece in slot it switch to costume tab and replace it so can't have stat and look at the same time at the moment

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL

    No need for pts just give me that update live RIGHT NOW :open_mouth:

  • SHATTERED TABLE

    • You can now complete Shattered Table five times a week instead of the original two!

    There is no need for this, just make them acc bound, abelard and titan too.

  • @DeltaxFactor said:
    Awesome, thanks for these patches. Please where is my Warp Mage Magic Bullet bug fix!

    Smoreceror: "Gear bundles that will level you to 200K+ CR are available, but only to new characters. These will appear in your in-game mailbox."

    Can you explain what this means? You're telling me I can make a new Warp Mage and get it to 200k cr? For any/all new characters I make?

    U make a warp mage and u receive gear on creation for that Cr

    • The Wraith Strike Shadow Mage skill was doing too much damage in Fractured Memories. This is fixed in v100.

    And these bugs here will be fixed when?

  • PM733MHT79PM733MHT79 Member, KOL

    The Imprint system for WM is lack luster so far. The dmg is not there and still take to much CR for WM to be decent in most of the content. Even with 30k plus SR and 300k plus CR its still a struggle to go though content. I believe that WM numbers need to be looked at especially for a class that should be on par with at least Shadowmage in terms of dmg based off your chart in character display for the classes.

  • PM733MHT79PM733MHT79 Member, KOL

    Basically set a bar and balance all the classes around that instead of putting new ones in the game.

  • YavanaYavana Member
    edited January 13

    I think the Deathguard Ring's passive(16% defense reduction) is not working visually or functionally. Visually 100% sure, functionally like 95% sure. The Arena floor 50 seems much tankier too. I dunno if that is a byproduct of not having the ring passive or if allm tweaked his defense/hp. A full opener left the boss at 65-75 bars last time I was on the PTS now it is about 85ish. Although I figured the nearly 15k attack power I gained from jewelry/weapon buffs would more than cover the ring's passive.

  • Impressions I had until then of this patch
    About dungeon imprint I found them relatively balanced, with an exoneration of damage from common enemies and some bosses
    Storm Arena of Taurgos
    Basic boss attack damage very high (20 ~ 30% reduction)
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Temple of mandroon
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Megadon's Caldera
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/4)
    Ratzilla's Lair
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Storm Arena of Taurgos
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Basic boss attack damage too high (20 ~ 30% reduction)
    Lurgh's Arena
    Basic boss attack damage too high (20 ~ 30% reduction)
    Basic enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Tomnivor's Treasury
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/4)
    Devil's Reign
    Perfect in balance
    Bakamo Backstreets
    Perfect in balance
    Asherah's nightnare
    Perfect in balance
    On getting major imprint I think they are a bit tricky to achieve, however if the chance of fall being increased may cause imbalance in the opt-in of the superior imprint Among the possibilities I've seen to make the major imprint a little easier to get mainly to unlucky people in drops like me:
    1st a weekly quest that you could choose a major imprint
    2nd possibility to craft this item through imprint shards (200 imprint shards)
    3rd would be to decrease the gain and imprint shards from 30 to 10 with savage of the major imprint and increase in the chance of drops

  • the darkmoon berseker imprint of the doom blade is without description as well as those of the monk class

  • @RK996MN7KE said:
    Impressions I had until then of this patch
    About dungeon imprint I found them relatively balanced, with an exoneration of damage from common enemies and some bosses
    Storm Arena of Taurgos
    Basic boss attack damage very high (20 ~ 30% reduction)
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Temple of mandroon
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Megadon's Caldera
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/4)
    Ratzilla's Lair
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Storm Arena of Taurgos
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Basic boss attack damage too high (20 ~ 30% reduction)
    Lurgh's Arena
    Basic boss attack damage too high (20 ~ 30% reduction)
    Basic enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/3)
    Tomnivor's Treasury
    Common enemies have a lot of damage (reduction to 1/4)
    Devil's Reign
    Perfect in balance
    Bakamo Backstreets
    Perfect in balance
    Asherah's nightnare
    Perfect in balance
    On getting major imprint I think they are a bit tricky to achieve, however if the chance of fall being increased may cause imbalance in the opt-in of the superior imprint Among the possibilities I've seen to make the major imprint a little easier to get mainly to unlucky people in drops like me:
    1st a weekly quest that you could choose a major imprint
    2nd possibility to craft this item through imprint shards (200 imprint shards)
    3rd would be to decrease the gain and imprint shards from 30 to 10 with savage of the major imprint and increase in the chance of drops

    I tested the imprint dungeons with different characters, and I found that the difficulty is, more or less, relative to the character. With capped stats, close melee classes had a difficult time, ranged classes were moderate, Psion burned through them like they were nothing, and Valkyrie was somewhere in between. From one perspective, they are too easy, and from another they are too difficult.

  • I tested with 4 different characters these dungeons, from characters that beat the distance to those who beat closely, being that I tested with class of bigger and smaller also,
    What really bothers are common enemies take out on most 1/3 of the HP media. And some bosses do the same with basic attacks, several of these attacks I did not see with characters that beat from a distance, because I did not take them, however I went in all the way prepared to take punches and see if the damage was ok for the stages ,

  • imprint assassin and berseker is without description

  • XEJL5E9LLAXEJL5E9LLA Member, KOL

    @RK996MN7KE hey can you post a pic of the stuff u need to make the viner gear please ?

  • @XEJL5E9LLA said:
    @RK996MN7KE hey can you post a pic of the stuff u need to make the viner gear please ?

    I wonder if that buff that the xanadu accessories and weapon thermalar have in PTS goes to normal server?

Sign In or Register to comment.