Furthermore, the Collector's Edition pack is now correctly delivering 2 15-Day Dragon Bone Fishing Rods. If you already purchased a pack, check your delivery tab - you should have received 15-Days worth of Fishing Rods!
v100 PTS Patch Notes
v100 PTS Patch Notes
Gear bundles that will level you to 200K+ CR are available, but only to new characters. These will appear in your in-game mailbox.
- Enter the Monk! He can specialize to become either a Star Monk or a Void Monk.
- Imprints allow you to further specialize your character’s skills and abilities! Experiment with the new system on the PTS and give us your thoughts! We’ll have a more detailed walkthrough available closer to live launch.
- The Pet Collection System is open for business! This is similar to the emblem collection, but awards bonuses for pets. This is Phase 1 of an ongoing project to add more depth and benefits to Kritika Online’s pets.
- Challenge opponents in a new PvP Mode: Dead or Alive! In Dead or Alive, teams of two or three face off against each other.
- We’ve added a new PvP map for 1v1 and 3v3 Team Battle! The goal of this map is to create an even playing field with no cover, and a circular arena.
- We found that some bosses have just been too difficult. With that in mind, we’re tweaking the Bron Vojack, Megacroc, Bloody Mary, and Furia boss encounters.
- You can now complete Shattered Table five times a week instead of the original two!
- You can now enter Xanadu Side-Story Danger Zones without keys.
- Hold onto your keys! You’ll be able to refund them in an upcoming update.
XANADU ULTIMATE DANGER ZONES
- We’ve added more valuable items to the reward cards at the end of the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones, including a new weapon!
- Added Vindon Gear to Lilis’s Hexagram Shop.
* You can now exchange Evo Runes for gear at Chiru.
* Salvaging evolvable gear has a chance to reward evolution materials.
* Salvaging legendary gear above Tier 7 can reward more Gold Kritium Shards.
* Salvaging an artifact above Tier 7 willl guarantee Artifact Whetstones and Kritium Crystals.
* Salvaging Vindon gear can reward evolution materials.
* Players can now combine Inferior Whetstones to make better ones!
* Added a craftable Weapon Charm. This Charm also drops in the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones.
- We’ve made various icon refactoring and UI optimization fixes.
- After clearing Arena, you can click the “Try Again” button to immediately re-challenge instead of going back to town first.
- Irontooth in Moonrise Bluff was doing too much damage when its armor removed. This is fixed in v100.
- The Wraith Strike Shadow Mage skill was doing too much damage in Fractured Memories. This is fixed in v100.