Kritika servers are back up, and you should be able to freely enter the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

V602 Pandora Fever Patch Notes

edited January 2018 in Patch Notes

We have a downtime approaching tomorrow, Wednesday, January 10, at 8 a.m. PST! We expect downtime to last about three hours.

Pandora Fever

We're revamping the Pandora system. Get the full details here.

• Pandora Box 1 and 2 leave the store
  • Stylish Accent Boxes leave the store, but are obtainable within the Sealed Mystery Box.
  • Enigmatic Emblem Boxes leave the store, but are obtainable within the Sealed Mystery Box.
  • Alandra will now sell Sealed Mystery Boxes for 10,000 Gold. Open them with keys from the EMP Shop! Get the full details here.
  • We're kicking off an event from January 10-17. Log in and get one key and one box, once per account!

Titan's Rage

• Players can no longer one-shot Titan's hands using the hat item from Bella's Manor. We are continuing to discuss the difficulty of this encounter and will be looking into further changes in later updates.

Fishing

• Useless Garbage isn't useless anymore! Exchange your garbage for crafting materials!

Comments

• 559AXCHN5T559AXCHN5T Member, KOL

And what's going to heppen if i have pandora box 1 and 2 , are they going to be desable off my inv or just leave the store ?

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

aura gonna soar in prices now LUL

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

For those wondering what the chances of obtaining certain items are:
    https://streamable.com/h9fe0

And the costume for reapers:

• PandAndyPandAndy Member
    edited January 2018

I see omni-socketers... are they actually tradeable? And will there be some ridiculously difficult way to get keys outside of the EMP store?

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

I don't like the soul gem box on cash itens.

• rarii763rarii763 Member

@RyceCream said:
    For those wondering what the chances of obtaining certain items are:
    https://streamable.com/h9fe0

And the costume for reapers:

Thanks for the video. After watching that i'm not going to buy....seems like its going to be expensive and the items don't seem great.

• More pay to win on Alandra, rip arena ranks even more. :/

• while u fixing bella hat in titans rage can u guys also fix unplayable UI here? coz atm we spend a lot more time then actually we need just for pick up ammo and try to fire from cannons, in result there no much time left for killing properly titan.

• So... Bella hat nerfed with Titan?

• AganiceAganice Member

Costume looks like a crossbreed between Mercy and Genji.
    Also @ the video from Ryce, that RNG looks rigged af.

edited January 2018

How much will cost one key btw?

• Can't solo titan with 300cr anymore
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• T5ERRNG9MXT5ERRNG9MX Member, KOL

its jsut retarded nerf hat without give us something like a good ui with cannons and ammo.... really a bad move.

Just hit its belly guys.

• @MPonder said:
    Just hit its belly guys.

at what time do you start doing that? when cannon disappears?

@EDPTYMF5DY said:

@MPonder said:
    Just hit its belly guys.

at what time do you start doing that? when cannon disappears?

Yep

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

That video Ice posted really turns me off from ever buying this new box. On the flip side I'm glad I saved my 40k useless garbage from fishing, hopefully there's some good crap to exchange for.

@rarii763 said:
    Thanks for the video. After watching that i'm not going to buy....seems like its going to be expensive and the items don't seem great.

• MATFCNMMJGMATFCNMMJG Member, KOL

How much do those key cost? With loot like that if they cost more than 20eu for 100 key id say it's not worth it at all, not even for a new player with a lot of money to spend. If the chance to get badges was higher it would deff be a nice way to catch up but around 60 badges in 100 key...not worth it.

edited January 2018

Letters Rotation best badges catch-up, with some alts also.

Edit: I want to know those omni-socketer price, hope it is not like 250-fixit on AH. So, are we going to be able o have 18 VII Attack gem char now?

• @MPonder said:
    Edit: I want to know those omni-socketer price, hope it is not like 250-fixit on AH. So, are we going to be able o have 18 VII Attack gem char now?

Attack type and elemental gems will still probably be better/more efficient on most classes.

• I thought allm was ran by incompetents, I was forced to change my mind

It's ran by either trolls or sadists

Time to prepare my bowl of popcorn for when the community realizes what this bug fix means

It mean I can no longer get gloves.

• That's a legendary turn off.
    1- The set boxes are untradable so rip selling them in AH
    2- The set boxes pieces selectors are also untradable
    3- The rate is awful. If the keys are 50 kred each and are tradable, then I might buy some but otherwise, no thanks. Smells like a desperate cash grab.

• @Schiz said:
    I thought allm was ran by incompetents, I was forced to change my mind

It's ran by either trolls or sadists

Time to prepare my bowl of popcorn for when the community realizes what this bug fix means

Ah but that's very simple. You will need now 400k CR more than recommended as opposed to previous 200k CR more. Enjoy your ramped up DARKSOULS difficulty levels in Kritika brought to you by clueless people working at EME.

Also, why can't I report @Smoreceror 's post for abuse?

With such a small community and so many people calling dev incompetent and are unhappy. I don't get how these people at EME still wanna work there. I feel terrible when a customer is not happy with what we deliver and my whole evening is ruined. Their bonuses must be very good to stay at a company forcing them to fool people out of their money and enjoyment.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

At this point I throw in the towel. Time to just play alts / fish. Endgame in this is a disaster. More p2w boxes and making a ridiculous fight even harder. If you are going to nerf the Bella hat on this fight, why not wait til you have all the info and a fix in place for this fights' difficulty.

"We are continuing to discuss the difficulty of this encounter and will be looking into further changes in later updates"...so you are super quick to get that nerf in, but will wait a while to make the fight reasonable without the hat?

But hey, at least I can spend my gold to buy boxes with random crap in them now! Oh, but not the keys, those are not to be bought with gold..those you buy with real money. If this is the case...why not just make the keys you buy with real money come with the box? Why charge gold for a box that can't be opened without spending real money? Tera used to fill my inventory full of those boxes that needed cash shop keys to open. Know what I did with them? Deleted them. Constantly. At least in Tera the boxes didnt cost gold to buy.

• That's not a big deal, they reaplced boxes with keys, 10000 gold isn't much, whatever.

the big deal is that now both accent and emblem boxes are getting removed, which means you can't direct your kred towards a more specific set of items you want to obtain. Instead, there's an extra layer of RNG, and a quite significant one at that, between you and the items you're aiming to obtain

So yeah, GG to that too. Looking forward to the 10 kagerfeld badges you can get out of fever bonus

edited January 2018

I'd rather have those 3h of downtime as in-game time instead of this patch tbh. Patching something should be for the better but this is just ruining the game more lul

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@MPonder said:

If i remember doesnt only our weapon have a slot for the omni-socketer? I thought it was the only slot with that

• @Diabellia said:

@MPonder said:

If i remember doesnt only our weapon have a slot for the omni-socketer? I thought it was the only slot with that

yep only weapon