We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

V602 Pandora Fever Patch Notes

Comments

• @Smoreceror said:

Titan's Rage

• Players can no longer one-shot Titan's hands using the hat item from Bella's Manor. We are continuing to discuss the difficulty of this encounter and will be looking into further changes in later updates.

Well, apparently the only ones who can one shot things here are the monsters. xD
    Anyway, that's kinda sad, nerfing a item because it works the way it supposed to do seems too extreme, that's what happen when push super overpower version of everything. Not mention the boxes, it seems loot boxes at the finest, looks like the EA incident was not impactful enough in the world of games.

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited January 2018

Making content harder after a few people have already benefitted is a terrible idea the SH shield patch proved that. Seems like a random nerf to progression that wasn't needed at all. The loot/gamble box is a scam. Please don't buy it and encourage it, and the charm-box is likely whale bait to bait people the last week of the Arena season. Please don't spend 100s of dollars for a .00001% chance at getting an orange Xanadu charm.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

@Diabellia
    @Eryczak

What you guys talking? I really dunno, didn't find that on the weapon.
    I thought that omni-socket make any gem socket into universal, so you could put an chest soul gem even on a hand soul gem socket.

• F5C5YNF6NDF5C5YNF6ND Member, KOL

Will the weapon drop rate going to be increased with this update? As I see titan is getting some fixes, should be a good time to change drop rate for abelard too.

• @F5C5YNF6ND said:
    Will the weapon drop rate going to be increased with this update? As I see titan is getting some fixes, should be a good time to change drop rate for abelard too.

Only what's written in the patch notes is going to happen, EME is aware of both the difficulty issues and the drop rate issues, which is why smore wrote what he wrote about stuff being discussed for future patches.

EME being aware of stuff didn't mean much so far though so don't get your hopes high.

• issmissm Member, KOL

@Konishi said:

@Smoreceror said:

Titan's Rage

, looks like the EA incident was not impactful enough in the world of games.

Government regulation can not come fast enough.

Corporate greed will never let lootboxes go unless someone forces them to.

• I came looking at it thinking that there would be something good about this update and what I see is a big disappointment.
    With so many bugs occurring in the game (inlcusive in the titan as when he turns his back on the player, or with the UI all messed up) I figured this would be the focus, fix the problems and improve the gameplay, but no, what I see are very random decisions that make it more difficult, unbalanced (tinkering with this hat after all that time only unbalances more) and discourage players in place of providing a good gameplay and fun. It's a shame to see so much gambling potential being wasted by decisions made at wrong times and in wrong ways.

• @Schiz said:
    That's not a big deal, they reaplced boxes with keys, 10000 gold isn't much, whatever.

the big deal is that now both accent and emblem boxes are getting removed, which means you can't direct your kred towards a more specific set of items you want to obtain. Instead, there's an extra layer of RNG, and a quite significant one at that, between you and the items you're aiming to obtain

So yeah, GG to that too. Looking forward to the 10 kagerfeld badges you can get out of fever bonus

Hey dog, we really hope you like RNG, because we added RNG to your RNG so you can double RNG while trying to get your pretty little accesories!

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@MPonder said:
    @Diabellia
    @Eryczak

What you guys talking? I really dunno, didn't find that on the weapon.
    I thought that omni-socket make any gem socket into universal, so you could put an chest soul gem even on a hand soul gem socket.

On the left side, next to the gem sockets, there is 2 little up arrows next to the slots. Thats where the omni socket goes. Only on weapon from what i see (for now).

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭

The Pandora Cube Emblem is only available through a Prismatoid purchase not through combining. I hope thats an oversight :(

@Diabellia said:
    On the left side, next to the gem sockets, there is 2 little up arrows next to the slots. Thats where the omni socket goes. Only on weapon from what i see (for now).

Oh, I didn't know that, ty.

• I see in closer future a massive rage quit 😁

Forget the soul gems III on cash shop, wtf is a 1K spooky charm doing in a cash shop item?

edited January 2018

This smells like a huge "last grasp" cash-in. Like they know things are going badly and they are trying to cash in before giving up.

Its to bad, this is a very fun game, but the dev/publishing decisions are insane at best and completely ruined an otherwise really fun game.

If you dont believe me, I wish you had seen how it all ended with ZMR. EME had such high hopes and ran that game okay for a couple months, then proceeded to drive that game into the ground for a year. Then they completely gave up on it and did no updates and nothing for that game for about a year before announcing the servers were shutting down in 2 weeks.

Aannnnnnnnnd useless garbage killed the last little flame of life in economy.

• @MPonder said:
    Forget the soul gems III on cash shop, wtf is a 1K spooky charm doing in a cash shop item?

LMAO maybe thermalar weapon will be in cash shop next patch then it will be reasonable to obtain it.

This patch is a trainwreck on the levels of the SH "Shield" patch. Hey @Smoreceror how about you show us you doing this new content with the recommended CR, then we will be all good. Nerf the one way to beat this fight with a broken UI and crappy, completely overtuned mechanics? Great plan. Maybe they fix it and make it slightly easier 5 months from now.

I came to this game because Continent of the Ninth Seal had become such a money grubbing disaster, not because this is a better game. At this point, I might as well go back to C9.

It took C9 years to get to this point.

• 77E4EH9N5K77E4EH9N5K Member
    edited January 2018

After this Kritika is a truly p2w, time to change my review on steam, again...

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭

Haha was making some new accounts yesterday to maybe get 1 with a nice box reward. Today you wont get the box at lvl 1 anymore. Moneygrubbing EM is fast with fixes that affect their moneyflow xD.

• EryczakEryczak Member
    edited January 2018

a

• MATFCNMMJGMATFCNMMJG Member, KOL

Did someone actually get a Spooky Charm or is it one of those "bait"- items shown in the tooltip to justify the price but never actually drop?

• @MATFCNMMJG said:
    Did someone actually get a Spooky Charm or is it one of those "bait"- items shown in the tooltip to justify the price but never actually drop?

There has been quite a few up for sale today, so they're more common than most assumed they would be, but it is like 150 bucks perchance at charm. You'd have to spend a pretty penny to get one let alone three. I wouldn't put them on 65 gear personally, but people spending that much money probably can afford to buy them again at 70.

So lame this charms box with cash. They better put those purple spooky at least 3 guaranteed drop on pavillion and on useless garbage shop.

• @MPonder said:
    So lame this charms box with cash. They better put those purple spooky at least 3 guaranteed drop on pavillion and on useless garbage shop.

maybe they will fix drop rates on xanadu ext then again maybe not but monk is coming out to distract us all!

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

Players can no longer one-shot Titan's hands using the hat item from Bella's Manor. We are continuing to discuss the difficulty of this encounter and will be looking into further changes in later update

So the head also counts as the hands..... you guy fail so much this patch is junk and you are losing so many people

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

It's good business for en masse, lol mega whales already buying $300+ keys to get those charm box so they can get their 3 wrathful charms, some guy named Gantos or whatever did that