We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

wolf guardian pvp review in pts

wolf dies to everything now due to high damage since all players now stack high accuracy to pvp and especially in 3v3 wolf is in constant cc or dead making more than half the skills useless can you at least increase the evasion levels on wolf to not die to 2 skills please

Comments

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

Lol. WG never needed buffs in pvp. If everyone asks to buff their class here, buff catspaw too then :D

• XEJL5E9LLAXEJL5E9LLA Member, KOL

Wolf need a buff in PvE and PvP. in arena the CD for your wolf is 20 second if it dies within the first 5 seconds you have to wait 15 seconds. Thats 15 seconds of fighting with out half your skills :/

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    Lol. WG never needed buffs in pvp. If everyone asks to buff their class here, buff catspaw too then :D

Not the class the pet . It dies in couple of patches ago was buffed by giving it about 800 evasion but now this endgame all players use more than 1k accuracy so wolf gets 1 shot or 2 unless the guardian stacks 1k evasion to just to buff wolf

Same buff applied for pve except that now these new Bose's don't give a shit about evasion and 1shit wolf ... I Res sumon wolf it dies by an air skill ... Res iframe isn't given to wolf either .

• Henry148Henry148 Member

I Agree that pet wolf/WG class desperately need buffs for PvE.

But for PvP parts, I think all it needs is the how much dmg the wolf takes.

I'll say the middle between current Patch and last Patch PvP dmg should be fine. But I prefer a bit more inclined toward this patch (I apologize for my potato English)

@55F4T7KF7F said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

Not the class the pet . It dies in couple of patches ago was buffed by giving it about 800 evasion but now this endgame all players use more than 1k accuracy so wolf gets 1 shot or 2 unless the guardian stacks 1k evasion to just to buff wolf

Same buff applied for pve except that now these new Bose's don't give a shit about evasion and 1shit wolf ... I Res sumon wolf it dies by an air skill ... Res iframe isn't given to wolf either .

@XEJL5E9LLA said:
    Wolf need a buff in PvE and PvP. in arena the CD for your wolf is 20 second if it dies within the first 5 seconds you have to wait 15 seconds. Thats 15 seconds of fighting with out half your skills :/

Imprints gonna make wg use skills without pet tho.

• XEJL5E9LLAXEJL5E9LLA Member, KOL

@RPN7NPCCG6 ya but i dont think imprints work in pvp lol

edited January 2018

WG is top pvp class atm hello. If someone gets 1300 accuracy and can kill your wolf, well, you have to deal with it, sorry.

@55F4T7KF7F said:

800 evasion is a hell lot. Why can't you just stack the rest yourself? Only etherforce boost gives you +480 evasion. +60 evasion from chest and legs. You can get around 900 evasion on yourself easily without sacrificing anything. It would even help you live in new dungeons, what's the problem

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    WG is top pvp class atm hello. If someone gets 1300 accuracy and can kill your wolf, well, you have to deal with it, sorry.

@55F4T7KF7F said:

800 evasion is a hell lot. Why can't you just stack the rest yourself? Only etherforce boost gives you +480 evasion. +60 evasion from chest and legs. You can get around 900 evasion on yourself easily without sacrificing anything. It would even help you live in new dungeons, what's the problem

who told you that crap that wg is top class?
    and i should deal with lacking more than 50% of my skills every 20seconds because thats skill?
    you want me to use 1mil to reset etherforce for pvp and pve whenever i feel a change in my mood on what to play? and you realise evasion just means its % chance of them hiting slightly lower damage on wolf. so if i got a db 2shoting wolf without evasion stack then with its probably 3-4 max 5?
    and seriously who told you wg is top in pvp? what kinda bull is that

@55F4T7KF7F said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

and i should deal with lacking more than 50% of my skills every 20seconds because thats skill?
    you want me to use 1mil to reset etherforce for pvp and pve whenever i feel a change in my mood on what to play? and you realise evasion just means its % chance of them hiting slightly lower damage on wolf. so if i got a db 2shoting wolf without evasion stack then with its probably 3-4 max 5?

Grazed attack deals 10% of total damage btw.
    Why would you reset it, I play pve with maxed etherforce evasion boost just fine. Feels lot easier in new dung.
    Well, im not even gonna argue about WG state in pvp. Ask any proper pvp player xD

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

Why would you reset it, I play pve with maxed etherforce evasion boost just fine. Feels lot easier in new dung.
    Well, im not even gonna argue about WG state in pvp. Ask any proper pvp player xD

Let me guess you got your ass handed to you by prisma 😑

edited January 2018

@55F4T7KF7F said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

Stop it, Westic xD
    We have plenty of good pvp WG's on eu - Prisma, Marekz still play a lot.
    Also afaik WG better use ef evasion boost anyway for wolf to live in Titan rage and Skyship.
    With 6k etherforce you can do like max attack power, max accuracy, max evasion and 24 elemental. Or max attack power, max evasion, max elemental and 24 accuracy since a lot of stuff gives accuracy now, charms, +17 chest and legs etc.
    Even Quintin the King said himself that WG is top3 pvp class after SM and sin rn. Arguable to me tho.

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

Stop it, Westic xD
    We have plenty of good pvp WG's on eu - Prisma, Marekz still play a lot.
    Also afaik WG better use ef evasion boost anyway for wolf to live in Titan rage and Skyship.
    With 6k etherforce you can do like max attack power, max accuracy, max evasion and 24 elemental. Or max attack power, max evasion, max elemental and 24 accuracy since a lot of stuff gives accuracy now, charms, +17 chest and legs etc.
    Even Quintin the King said himself that WG is top3 pvp class after SM and sin rn. Arguable to me tho.

quintin just says shit out of his arse and trys to make it factual ... it takes over 3 months to stack 6k evasion .... and i'm not westic.
    btw quintin got his arse handed to him by prisma (on pts) as well so thats probably why he'd some thing like that considering theres hardly any decent wolf guardian on u.s server

• Okay, can you just tell me wtf made you think I am this guy? Wg is fine in pvp but pvp sure aint fine and I havent played it in months either. I dont care enough about pvp for you to see me cry about wg in forums (related to pvp). ~westic

• Also I would never stack evasion for pvp, I gear for pve and thats it.

• @A3E3YJ9K7R said:
    Also I would never stack evasion for pvp, I gear for pve and thats it.

@A3E3YJ9K7R said:
    Also I would never stack evasion for pvp, I gear for pve and thats it.

Why u using eclair avatar u pleb

• Plebma... there is no wg avatar and they made psion so I am protesting... not very effective...