We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Chosen Path Update Patch Notes

2»

Comments

  • Does anyone have a pic or know how the Octave Claymore looks?

  • MaljasMaljas Member
    edited January 2018

    Are the Imprinting Zone Passes implemented? If so, how does one obtain them?

  • ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

    @Maljas said:
    Are the Imprinting Zone Passes implemented? If so, how does one obtain them?

    You get a quest from starhenge theres a lady near portal playing with her balls(literally) xD talk to her.

  • Someone carry me in abe tita runs 1k per runs thx NA server 1

  • MN67E74EJRMN67E74EJR Member, KOL

    Now... I KNOW DE WAY!

  • PhatBabyPhatBaby Member, KOL

    Why did the attendance reward reset so soon. It wasn't suppose to end til next maintenance. I calculated my logins and was suppose to get the gold box before it ends.

  • item evolution is bugged now u cant move it to acc vault anymore after it

  • FRAH3XPGCHFRAH3XPGCH Member, KOL

    Can you please add the monk just like the Psion to the Roseguard Costume Bundle options?!

  • MaljasMaljas Member

    @ImSmiley said:

    @Maljas said:
    Are the Imprinting Zone Passes implemented? If so, how does one obtain them?

    You get a quest from starhenge theres a lady near portal playing with her balls(literally) xD talk to her.

    That is just the quest to get your first 10 runs daily. The passes I am talking about is after that.

  • LilirukoLiliruko Member, KOL

    And no news on reusing names of deleted characters? I guess they will never clear the names

  • @Maljas said:
    Are the Imprinting Zone Passes implemented? If so, how does one obtain them?

    They are in the mystery boxes that you can open with cash shop keys.. they are a very low drop rate from what I've heard tho.

  • emBreezeemBreeze Member

    Haven't had much time to play since update, what are the specifics of the Thermalar Weapon quest?

  • @emBreeze said:
    Haven't had much time to play since update, what are the specifics of the Thermalar Weapon quest?

    Kill Abelard 12 times.

Sign In or Register to comment.