We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Chosen Path Update Patch Notes

2»

Comments

• Does anyone have a pic or know how the Octave Claymore looks?

• MaljasMaljas Member
    edited January 2018

Are the Imprinting Zone Passes implemented? If so, how does one obtain them?

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

@Maljas said:

You get a quest from starhenge theres a lady near portal playing with her balls(literally) xD talk to her.

• Someone carry me in abe tita runs 1k per runs thx NA server 1

• MN67E74EJRMN67E74EJR Member, KOL

Now... I KNOW DE WAY!

• PhatBabyPhatBaby Member, KOL

Why did the attendance reward reset so soon. It wasn't suppose to end til next maintenance. I calculated my logins and was suppose to get the gold box before it ends.

• item evolution is bugged now u cant move it to acc vault anymore after it

• FRAH3XPGCHFRAH3XPGCH Member, KOL

Can you please add the monk just like the Psion to the Roseguard Costume Bundle options?!

• MaljasMaljas Member

@ImSmiley said:

@Maljas said:

You get a quest from starhenge theres a lady near portal playing with her balls(literally) xD talk to her.

That is just the quest to get your first 10 runs daily. The passes I am talking about is after that.

• LilirukoLiliruko Member, KOL

And no news on reusing names of deleted characters? I guess they will never clear the names

• @Maljas said:

They are in the mystery boxes that you can open with cash shop keys.. they are a very low drop rate from what I've heard tho.

• emBreezeemBreeze Member

Haven't had much time to play since update, what are the specifics of the Thermalar Weapon quest?

• @emBreeze said:
    Haven't had much time to play since update, what are the specifics of the Thermalar Weapon quest?

Kill Abelard 12 times.