We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

A "quick" guide to Void Monk.

edited January 2018 in Player Guides

Made a guide enjoy

And yes skill build is included in the video so no worries

But for those of you who want the skill build right away here: https://imgur.com/a/EcCk6

Comments

• DarkslayaDarkslaya Member, KOL
    edited January 2018

Wow, if only more guides like this existed. Very well presented and includes all the information on Void Monk that I was looking for. Great job and thank you, and I certainly wouldn't complain if you did guides for other classes too ;)

Also, A+ for that sweet sax in the background.

• LabeliLabeli Member, KOL

Haha, thanks for the kind words. Great to hear some feedback. I do have plans for dungeon guides. As for class guides..... they take a long time. Took me about 4-5 hours without any break at all to make that video :D.

• Very good guide sir

Thx, gonna release a guide for imprints soon :)

• @Labeli do you have gearing guide for void monks? Too many starhenge gear i dont know hich to choose

Nope i don't have a gearing guide for void monk. But go for the armor that got Rushed stacks. Gloves that give attack speed to all party members and for shoes the same thing just movement speed instead of attack speed. Also go for the Thuivel helmet. For accessories just go for Nuradin and you should be good :)

• I love my void monk, and this build is fun, but I'm SUPER squishy. Luckily, a buddy has been carrying my dead ass through Abelard, Titan, and ST so I've got some gear, I just don't know how to make that gear keep me on my feet lol.

Just make sure to get loads of HP and Dmg Reduction on your armor and you should be good to go :)

Enhancing also helps a bunch for this

• @Labeli said:
    Just make sure to get loads of HP and Dmg Reduction on your armor and you should be good to go :)

Enhancing also helps a bunch for this

Actually started doing this in the mean time and it's worked out quite well. Thanks bro, awesome video btw!

• destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

Great video! I am too late to reply though, I know you might've have figured it but if you keep moving as in running and use void armor without gems, you get a good iframe, so during Abe's big laser attack, I just spam that to get past the attack. It honestly is an AWESOME iframe.