We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Plvl guide (which dungeon to enter with minimum level for best experience)

Hi, this is a guide of places to plvl at. Some will notice that you can actually enter certain dungeon before the recommend levels shown on the dungeon itself and here's a guide to that for best plvl places.
I've note down the places while my fellow guildie plvling me, so a shoutout to Aldamir (Trigg) and Foxhunt from blossom :3
Its my first attempt in making a Kritika guide and first post in forum, appreciate for any better location to plvl at and do let me know if there is any error.
Anyway, here's the image to the guide :3
https://imgur.com/a/LzWGG

Comments

• CronokingCronoking Member, KOL

Useful guide. I always wanted to incorporate FM runs while leveling but was never sure when it'd be a good time. Will certainly try this out.
    And even though you can kinda tell while leveling, I never actually checked the exp bar so I didn't realize that the exp needed didn't just increase in a linear fashion. I'll definitely be using my epiphanies at 63 instead of 64 from now on.

• xVoltexxVoltex Member, KOL

Glad it helps :wink:
    It is even more easier now that you can trade in new year soup and dumplings for 3 of the 15% epiphanies, basically you can just skip through the painful level 63.
    Another worth mentioning is the exp 30min buff for 90% that can get from daily golden pig summon is also bank-able which can be used on your new character for leveling in the starting before trying out in the arena.

• DragoKanDragoKan Member

Good guide, i always do simple spam of dungeon, glad to know some FM entry help on the process to lvling :smiley:

• xVoltexxVoltex Member, KOL

Yes, some levels are easier to gain through doing FM compared to normal dungeons :smiley:

• JindoeJindoe Member, KOL

Is this possible to do solo? Im lvl 30 right now been playing for 2 days i've been wondering if grinding dungeons is faster than questing

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

@9CG54K7W3H The fastest and the most efficient way for you to level would be doing the highest stages possible for your current level and when you are out of purple RP, continue with your quests. This guide is more meant for a level 65 player with decent gear carrying another player (Power leveling)

• @9CG54K7W3H said:
    Is this possible to do solo? Im lvl 30 right now been playing for 2 days i've been wondering if grinding dungeons is faster than questing

Quest XP is pretty horrible, but it's a decent bonus if you're going to be running the dungeons anyhow. And since an NPC and entry portal spawn at the end of the dungeon now, there's no need to return to town until you either move to the next hub or need an equipment upgrade. Farm dungeons and pick up quests as you progress through each hub and then go to fractured memories at your level (or the next highest you can complete) after the purple RP bar is exhausted.

• JindoeJindoe Member, KOL

@xManiNeko said:
    @9CG54K7W3H The fastest and the most efficient way for you to level would be doing the highest stages possible for your current level and when you are out of purple RP, continue with your quests. This guide is more meant for a level 65 player with decent gear carrying another player (Power leveling)

@PandAndy said:

@9CG54K7W3H said:

Quest XP is pretty horrible, but it's a decent bonus if you're going to be running the dungeons anyhow. And since an NPC and entry portal spawn at the end of the dungeon now, there's no need to return to town until you either move to the next hub or need an equipment upgrade. Farm dungeons and pick up quests as you progress through each hub and then go to fractured memories at your level (or the next highest you can complete) after the purple RP bar is exhausted.

Thanks for the tips guys im leveling MUCH faster now by not doing the recommended dungeons and instead doing the ones that are higher lvl. I didnt even know they had a RP system lol... gotta make full use of that!