We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Patch Notes: Wednesday, February 7, Update

2»

Comments

• Let's be real guys patches are all about misdirection. They introduce blatantly questionable solutions to problems to divert the attention of the ongoing unresolved issues which some of may just work themself out at some later time. Drop rate too low? Well after 6 weeks either someone is gonna have therma or quit either way no more complains.

@demonstar13 said:
    Nothing being said about the fact that monk Octave weapons are thousands of attack power lower than that of every other class?
    https://imgur.com/a/uWfZ7

This will be resolved by saying "We are looking into a solution" then waiting out the 6 weeks till this guy gets therma and his complaints will be done with. Until then some patches probably gonna add some absurdity to eclipse this like breaking things that were working like evo.

• @Skratsch said:

@Vengeance187 said:
    We’ve revised Rank tie-breakers so they are now prioritized by the player who achieve a time first. If player A clears a floor in 30 seconds, then player B gets the same clear time, player A will be ranked higher.

That makes no sense, and is just a sloppy way of fixing it.
    Now after the patch evryone logs in and try to get the fastest time
    and for the rest of the month people can't try and beat it. because it's pointless.

if you want things to be fixed ASK the Community for it dont just add your fix because it's making less and less sense.

Wat? How is this a sloppy way of fixing it? It should be that the first to clear it in 5 seconds get the spot over the person that clears it in 5 seconds after him. If they make it that the newest player to get that time gets the spot people wil just wait till the last moment to get the best clear they can so they wil be put at the top spot.

Are you brain dead? It just means that whoever is first will always be first and can never be beaten which defeats the purpose of competition over first place and it's rewards. Just like league no one can stay first forever. Just keep redoing the floor if you have to of you really want to keep your rank.

• @Smoreceror said:

Wednesday, February 7, Update

Maintenance begins next Wednesday, February 7, at 8 a.m. PST. We Expect to be back online within three hours.

In addition to the Arena, Crafting and UI changes below, this build prepares for several events coming later in February. Watch for the full details on those events next week!

ARENA

• We’ve revised Rank tie-breakers so they are now prioritized by the player who achieve a time first. If player A clears a floor in 30 seconds, then player B gets the same clear time, player A will be ranked higher.
    • We’ve reduced the Combat Rating that each floor is tuned for.
    • We lengthened the time to complete Arena stages.
    • We’ve resolved a bug where some players couldn’t progress past floor 32 in Arena.

UI IMPROVEMENTS

• When unequipping badges, they will automatically stack with similar badges.

CRAFTING

We’ve tweaked the Soul Gem Coupons you need for Soul Gem Fusion:

• Level 1: No Soul Gem Coupons required
    • Level 2: 1 coupon required
    • Level 3: 2 coupons required
    • Level 4: 3 coupons required
    • Level 5: 9 coupons required
    • Level 6: 30 coupons required
    • Level 7: 45 coupons required

CUSTOMIZATION

• We’ve made new dye colors available!

Really terrible patch incoming. So not put this out. You are ruining the arena AGAIN. The dye colors need jet black and pure white already. Give us our basic colors of the rainbow not tints Dammit. NO ONE USES COUPONS... MAKE SAME TIER GEAR TRANSFERABLE TO SAME TIER GEAR. Tier 10 gear should be able to be moved over to tier 10 gear. Fix your game for real. Don't put out trash patches like this.

• Please fix "Octave Bracers" too it has too lower attack power compared to the other classes.

• zDiihRuleZzDiihRuleZ Member, KOL

Place the old arena because this new one is very bugged and does not pose any challenge as it was the 150 floors the Kritika is coming to a point where the beginners are having more opportunity than the older players all in the Kritika updates as fix are in function To new players, and are not giving as much attention to the older players have many people stop playing on account of these patches that you have placed, almost does not have much player praising such an update and yes complaining about everything and in fact it has not been fun to play is So on account of these cancer update.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Arena is pretty easy already after last patch. I think any class with 160K can clear it, or even less.

I think it is ok making everything easy and giving everything free at the end of the cap, things like killing the economy and making the game a little boring will happen. Like, how you gonna send tons of people to a new cap if most couldn't even clear ST.

But they are doing things too early, like the kritium exchange event and it last too long. And seeing that the patch of 70 cap might be delayed, they are doing too soon these freebies, and in things that is not necessary, like Arena since it was already easy even before the monk patch.

• Since you're also doing stuff to arena, could you maybe also fix the bug that makes it so arena doesn't actually update your time when you complete floor 50? My run hasn't updated in 2 days despite clearing it an addition 2 times with lower times than what I had, as well as a friend of mine not having is arena update in over a week.

• EME/allm if you like this arena make the tank based not only with time but with damage too, so who cheat can't steal position.

• spaceguyspaceguy Member, KOL

Please set up a dedicated server for Asian Players,our ping is like 1000 ms even on a good internet connection.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@36RYJE9RCL said:
    Please set up a dedicated server for Asian Players,our ping is like 1000 ms even on a good internet connection.

Go play JP or KR then

• Why not put a status limit on the arena floors? Just like they did in imprint or events? I think that would be a much more reasonable attitude.

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

Woah what a fail, they really have no clue about arena. Rather have it by lowest CR or something.

Think they are trying to give the no geared people a chance to clear it, but this kind of help means not too much anyways, gonna get them some kred and a Emblem, what help is that. They could just lower the difficult of ST instead to like 50K cr, that would help much more the no geared people in the end of the cap. Increasing to 5 entrances means nothing if they can't even run it. And it would have the same result as reducing Arena CR requirements, since they would get more from ST to craft their Weapon/DG accss and Ghostly scales charms to clear Arena and make them more prepared for next cap and not fucking up with Arena timers.

• BAKA STUPID PATCH EVERYONE QUIT SO THEY SHUT DOWN THE GAME

• MaljasMaljas Member

Please for the love of all that is good... BUFF MAJOR IMPRINTS DROP RATES OR LEFT US CRAFT THEM WITH SHARDS, LET THEM HAVE A CHANCE TO COME FROM DAILY CHEST. These are items letting us FINALLY customize how we want to play. The gear grind is never ending is provides plenty of incentive to continue playing. We do NOT need this with the Imprint System. Just let us craft them or something if you don't want increase the drop rate.

@Maljas said:
    Please for the love of all that is good... BUFF MAJOR IMPRINTS DROP RATES OR LEFT US CRAFT THEM WITH SHARDS, LET THEM HAVE A CHANCE TO COME FROM DAILY CHEST. These are items letting us FINALLY customize how we want to play. The gear grind is never ending is provides plenty of incentive to continue playing. We do NOT need this with the Imprint System. Just let us craft them or something if you don't want increase the drop rate.

Nah disagree no need to buff the drop rates on them

Hum, if they want people to get them only from RNG, they should buff it, otherwise, give another way to get instead of praying for RNGesus.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@Maljas said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@Maljas said:

Fine. Let people craft them then. Either way works for me.

• @AngryPurplePurps said:
    Three words, What The Fuck!?! "We’ve revised Rank tie-breakers so they are now prioritized by the player who achieve a time first. If player A clears a floor in 30 seconds, then player B gets the same clear time, player A will be ranked higher."

So you're telling me that even if I clear in 3 secs and EVERY other players clear in 3 secs who are ahead of me get to keep their rank, people have lives, work, school, homework, etc... so pretty much it's FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GET YOUR WINGS OR GET NOTHING, this is especially unfair with classes like DB when the server is flooded with DBs, very pointless imo. Why not just make it "If someone has the same CLEAR TIME they RANK THE SAME," instead of this FIRST COME FIRST SERVE bullshit...

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@Maljas said:

Damn, what a great argument, you trully made me think about it.

• Reading the lunar event patch notes, you will be able to salvage the costumes for badges. Does this mean those of us that held on to the Christmas costume pieces can now be salvaged into badges as well or is that too a lost cause?

• Should make a no stat version of the rank 2, 3 arena wings lol. That'd be cool imo. I just like how they look(I know it's not happening i'm just saying)

• Means even less content because who cares for arena after the first day
    i seriously question the dev teams IQ after this one.

Arena is broken lets reverse it (FIXED).......

@Kurumina said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:
    Three words, What The Fuck!?! "We’ve revised Rank tie-breakers so they are now prioritized by the player who achieve a time first. If player A clears a floor in 30 seconds, then player B gets the same clear time, player A will be ranked higher."

So you're telling me that even if I clear in 3 secs and EVERY other players clear in 3 secs who are ahead of me get to keep their rank, people have lives, work, school, homework, etc... so pretty much it's FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GET YOUR WINGS OR GET NOTHING, this is especially unfair with classes like DB when the server is flooded with DBs, very pointless imo. Why not just make it "If someone has the same CLEAR TIME they RANK THE SAME," instead of this FIRST COME FIRST SERVE bullshit...

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@Maljas said:

Damn, what a great argument, you trully made me think about it.

Ikr, I'm always straight to the point

• Are ya for real bug post from 1 mounth and ya still didn't fix it :@ reaper imprints all the same wheres the fix in this patch :@ you do 1 thing in 1 mounth this is hillarius and that 1 thing ...is to scroll down arena difficulty is this a joke what are you people doing in youre life exept sleeping all day

• Time to make a private server and actually do work.

• 3FTDJM4WJK3FTDJM4WJK Member, KOL

No black color, no white color and after patch my color schemes goes totally destroyed, ty for this crap patch.

before
    https://i.imgur.com/dH0Wm7a.png
    https://i.imgur.com/i2u62Xo.png
    https://i.imgur.com/M6Cvkp9.png

after
    https://i.imgur.com/HPcNoBl.png
    https://i.imgur.com/LcrFfdl.png
    https://i.imgur.com/dRoa5AQ.png

• So, there's no arena patch anymore? The timer still the same, the difficult still the same, what's happening here?

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018

gem fuse cost is not updated .. @Smoreceror

nvm... only lvl 1 still cost 1 coupon

• LokichaLokicha Member

@Smoreceror said:

We’ve tweaked the Soul Gem Coupons you need for Soul Gem Fusion:

> * Level 1: No Soul Gem Coupons required

• Level 2: 1 coupon required
    • Level 3: 2 coupons required
    • Level 4: 3 coupons required
    • Level 5: 9 coupons required
    • Level 6: 30 coupons required
    • Level 7: 45 coupons required

In the update patch notes it says that level one gems are not going to cost any Soul Gem Coupons,
    but the gem fusion jukebox says otherwise, either edit your patch notes or fix it in the game :wink: