We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Valentine event actually april fools

Comments

• why? You can get crazy amount of scroll from it (21 pieces )! worth it!

• Well, the Lunar Event already gives a lot of goodies on top of infinite inferior whetstones so its somewhat understandable Valentine event is of shittier quality.

• Shittier? just remove it. you can get 3 Appraisal Scrolls per day like wtf. What is the point?

• Listen. We aren't allowed to complain anymore. If you want to complain that'll cost extra.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭

I wish they had just gone the extra step and been complete jerks and given us 1 minor imprint.

• I hope they give us an event where we get a WHOLE 10 inferior imprints for the final reward. How cool would that be? I only get 700 a week so i was hoping to get more since I have zero major imprints aside from the one they give you from the quest.

• DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe Member
    edited February 2018

I'm gonna assume that we'll get something else tomorrow at reset or something. Maybe at reset they'll give us the increased drop rate + 50% off enhancement cost for a week like they do on random times. Because the Valentine event right now....might as well not even have one, we can get either 3 reappraisal scrolls or like 10 challenge letterss a day..Maybe if each reappraisal/recalc scrolls in the shop was 100 instead of 1 then it might be more reasonable.

• If you get scrolls for the entire event you can't do a single 40 scrolls roll. Lmao

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

Kind of silly this event it only makes me assume that my daily RP is worth that much so I hope they say something about it tomorrow