We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Central Deck Abelard Question

I just managed to get somewhat enough stats to solo Central Deck Abelard but theres something I just don't get.

When he summons those black circles on the ground with stars on it or what.
Whenever I touch the black circles I get teleported all over the place and pretty much die and if I try to lure him out he just nukes me with ranged attacks.

I'm clearly missing something here,tried too check videos on YT but they walk over that thing like its nothing.

In my first run today for some reason he didn't do this move and I killed him rather easy and now I've already wasted like 30 res stones trying to figure out this thing.:P

Best Answers

  • 347CHY9ACW347CHY9ACW Member
    edited February 2018 Accepted Answer

    You can avoid the teleporting and damage from the void by killing the orbs he spawns and gather the crystals they drop (run over them) until you hit 30 stacks of etherforce, it should show under abelard his health bar. orb crystals give I believe 1 etherforce and the 2 orbs that spawn all these orbs gives 10 etherforce when you kill it.

  • MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018 Accepted Answer

    Even if you don't get 30 etherforce from the orbs after destroying them, you get etherforce by time. So all you have to do is wait to reach 30 etherforce before actavting the dark holes part.

    It is slow the etherforce gain by time though.

Answers

  • Ah,I was wondering whats that for.

    Thanks. ;)

  • Henry148Henry148 Member

    If you are a FL, you can even EX-fiery tantrum and drag Abe into one of the safe zones when he uses those black holes things. I did it many times when I accidentally killed the 2 orbs too fast (ye... ended up with only 26 stacks of ether)

  • @Henry148 said:
    If you are a FL, you can even EX-fiery tantrum and drag Abe into one of the safe zones when he uses those black holes things. I did it many times when I accidentally killed the 2 orbs too fast (ye... ended up with only 26 stacks of ether)

    Psion.
    Yea that I will need to practice a bit since I also ended up with less than 30 a few times.

  • @Daelion said:
    I just managed to get somewhat enough stats to solo Central Deck Abelard but theres something I just don't get.

    When he summons those black circles on the ground with stars on it or what.
    Whenever I touch the black circles I get teleported all over the place and pretty much die and if I try to lure him out he just nukes me with ranged attacks.

    I'm clearly missing something here,tried too check videos on YT but they walk over that thing like its nothing.

    In my first run today for some reason he didn't do this move and I killed him rather easy and now I've already wasted like 30 res stones trying to figure out this thing.:P

    Grats on making it this far Daelion :)

  • @MPonder said:
    Even if you don't get 30 etherforce from the orbs after destroying them, you get etherforce by time. So all you have to do is wait to reach 30 etherforce before actavting the dark holes part.

    It is slow the etherforce gain by time though.

    Ah,thats also good to know.

    Would it be better to just straight out kill the first summoned orbs+orb summoners and then wait till 30 and then start dpsing Abe?

    @knight6 said:
    Grats on making it this far Daelion :)

    Thanks,I'm still quite far behind but I'm comfortable with my casual progress. :)

  • @Daelion said:

    @MPonder said:
    Even if you don't get 30 etherforce from the orbs after destroying them, you get etherforce by time. So all you have to do is wait to reach 30 etherforce before actavting the dark holes part.

    It is slow the etherforce gain by time though.

    Ah,thats also good to know.

    Would it be better to just straight out kill the first summoned orbs+orb summoners and then wait till 30 and then start dpsing Abe?

    @knight6 said:
    Grats on making it this far Daelion :)

    Thanks,I'm still quite far behind but I'm comfortable with my casual progress. :)

    As far as I know there are 3 pretty successful ways of taking him down.
    A) kill 10 orbs then kill the 2 machines if the additional orbs are not an issue if they are then kill one machine first then do 10 orbs then do the others. Since both machines spawns orbs it will take half the time to get to 10 by letting them spawn in parallel. Then after 30 fight abelard this can be down with incredibly low cr and is the official way the cr requirement drops even further ingroups and the first person to enter will take "aggro" from abelard.
    B) Abelard rush first type would be run in start spanking abelard with some non high cd skills at a certain % he will start spawning red circles that cause spinning lightning walls and then at 200 bars he will go to the center and start floating spawning those puddles that teleport you when u move so try to chip some hp off during lightning and finish him off when he goes to center. This will work with about 3-500k cr depending on class/build/skill of player.
    C) Abelard rush second type would be the full on blitz right off the bat I won't go into the details but this is the preferred method when u have the cr/skills/build to carry this out. If you are carrying I believe his hp goes up so u need more dps per person in the party.

Sign In or Register to comment.