We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Valkyrie Guide by Akechi

edited October 2018 in Player Guides

Hello everyone!

I've decided to make a guide to help out some valkyries. Haven't seen a build yet that is up to date so I'm giving a try myself. If you have any questions about the guide please ask and I'll answer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLMt3oKuvAhA96n7uT3oAAkB7J21ahVkTd68z7Jd7lQ/edit?usp=sharing

Skill build to those who aren't interested in reading the whole guide:

Thank you for your attention! ^^

Comments

• GiggleFairyGiggleFairy Member

appreciate it and it was a very helpful guide.

• xSarkenxSarken Member

Guide updated for 70 patch

• Nice guide my good friend. I'm sure a lot of work was put into this and I'd like you to know that all of your fellow valks appreicate it.

• xSarkenxSarken Member

Updated for 2nd awakening.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

could you make a video of a normal gameplay with middle imprint? (maybe some higher arena run, or some ex-boss)
    not sure if im doing it right...

• xSarkenxSarken Member

@Myrias said:
    could you make a video of a normal gameplay with middle imprint? (maybe some higher arena run, or some ex-boss)
    not sure if im doing it right...

Hello! If you could give me any specific dungeon to showcase I could do so. I don't think arena is good enough to represent the middle row since gear and chain shackled just makes it nothing special. You keep using CoW, Barbed, Hug, Taming, Reap and Judge (can sneak in a piro and kama for extra quick stack) while doing normal basic chain stance attacks while buffed with chain shackled, keep stacking chaos and using rakshasi to reset cooldowns and repeat. No opponent moves through this so it just depends on the gear in the end. But if you desire me to do arena then I can do a floor 71 run. Not strong enough for higher floors due lack of antiques at the moment.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018

arena and golem (library) would be good targets :)

• xSarkenxSarken Member
    edited October 2018

@Myrias said:
    arena and golem (library) would be good targets :)

Here's the video.

I'd like to comment on this since the game-play has some mistakes in it.

• I am still used to pre-2nd awakening Valkyrie so I sometimes try to use judgement and whiplash 2 times as the old imprint set allowed me to.
    • In that video I should've used EX Rakshasi more than I did
    • At some point in the video I stopped combo-ing. That was user error as I tried to use skills that were not available. Generally avoided by just playing Valkyrie and getting used to it.
    • Library run I did a mistake in which I got lifted up. Just try to iframe with EX Raksha before it happens if you see that you can break the shield during it. My rustiness got the better of me.
    • I did not change my stance enough for the buff.
    • I'd like to comment on the ult usage in arena. You can indeed use it the way I did and do just fine, mind the duration though. Once you master the rotation you should try to avoid using Chain Shackled since the cast time removes the crucial dps time you could've had.

If this does not help then you can send me your game-play video and I can comment on it. My knowledge is there but execution lacking since I went on a hiatus.

Hope this has helped you.