We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

LogHorizon is recruiting ! [Special mega event Europe Server]

edited February 2018 in Guild Recruitment

~takes off sunglasses~
~puts them back~

OK.
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
The new recruits please stand up!
I repeat the new recruits please stand up!
~crowd loses its shit~
We're going to have a problem here.
~crowd quieting~

So lets get down to it shall we? but first look.. we're active as shittttttt so join us ._. oke plis we're lonely !
Kritika Client 20180215 210032554

Requirements.
1)Cast a spell or something i dont know... be creative !
or meh the old and boring.. you don't have to be active 24/7 blablabla
if you do so please make sure to contact one of the officers etc. etc.
2) A small loan of a 400k Combat rating.
3) Or be a grill and get exclusive free access !

More info.
guild announcement

Skills.
Kritika Client 20180215 210146448

How to Apply for Log Horizon guild.
(1) hit your face on the keyboard or let the cat walk over it.
(2) hope that in this little box is written as shown in the image below
guildsearch

(3) Whalecum

welcome

P.S thanks for taking your time for a nice photo shoot God!
NSFW photos of a wild cate in its natural habitat !

fableader

PS. contact list

Nightingale [officer]
LifeEnder [officer]
Zyoh [officer]
IRavenl [officer]
MikasaNootz [officer]
Soulltaker [officer]
Jasonfly [officer]

Comments

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018

Growing by the day :) join up! And let this be your new home!

• Most elitist guild in EU join them and you'll set in the corner as the special class in the guild gets the comrade treatment

@55F4T7KF7F said:
    Most elitist guild in EU join them and you'll set in the corner as the special class in the guild gets the comrade treatment

Ah come on now don't be silly ... i been a member of this guild for few months now and trust me no one gets "special treatment" as in every guild you got the old time members but hey they have earned to have that status right? They are helping everyone, no one is excluded trust me.. and just saying no one told me to make this guild recruitment thread i did it myself to show some appreciation for everything they did for me as well.

You have the rights to say whatever it is that you have on your mind but.. you're just so wrong here. Anyhow have a nice day.

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

We're a very laid back and rule free guild, it's literally ''be somewhat active'' and ''have ***k Combat Rating'' and that's pretty much all, we often have guild events like CTF PvP and I sometimes host free carry events through our guild discord, we're quite social, most of the time 30+ players online, at peak times easily double that, our guild discord is a great place to socialize, share builds, ask for help, send nudes to the NSFW channel and even group up for other games like Fortnite, LoL, CSGO, Uno, Monopoly, Skribble and such, I've been a member since NekoAutomata fused with LogHorizon and never regretted it, great place and great people.

Join us if you want to be part of our family, we have great value in trust and loyalty, we're a strong team of friends, and weebs.

edited February 2018

@TheIRavenl said:
    We're a very laid back and rule free guild, it's literally ''be somewhat active'' and ''have ***k Combat Rating'' and that's pretty much all, we often have guild events like CTF PvP and I sometimes host free carry events through our guild discord, we're quite social, most of the time 30+ players online, at peak times easily double that, our guild discord is a great place to socialize, share builds, ask for help, send nudes to the NSFW channel and even group up for other games like Fortnite, LoL, CSGO, Uno, Monopoly, Skribble and such, I've been a member since NekoAutomata fused with LogHorizon and never regretted it, great place and great people.

Join us if you want to be part of our family, we have great value in trust and loyalty, we're a strong team of friends, and weebs.

And wurrirs dont forget us plox we make up for 1/3 of the guild! #wurrirsquadyo

• oh Log horizon got forum recruitment topic now

even tho i am not a Log member anymore i remember they made my life easier in this game and i will never forget what have they done to me i appreciate it ^_^

• Ekim41Ekim41 Member, KOL
    edited March 2018

Good guild with nice people in it!
    -vEspadaNootz

• @Ekim41 Our Worrirs are still the best ones. Although I do admit they tend to carry a lollipop or two around at all times.

Other than that I do agree with Raven we are laid back. We tend to chat a lot, especially on our Discord. Nobody is getting any unfair treatment. We are all Log's worrirs in a way, even the nootz clan that is.

I personally have been in this guild since August I believe and I pretty much like it and the people in it. We have everything gathered in the same place. And please do not forget our leader knows da wei.

Accident / Group

• This one sided propaganda

• Most elitist guild in EU join them and you'll set in the corner as the special class in the guild gets the comrade treatment

Factual

@55F4T7KF7F said:
    Most elitist guild in EU join them and you'll set in the corner as the special class in the guild gets the comrade treatment

Factual

Right. Have it your way.
    You just sound frustrated.. probably said hi to them and the special comrades were too busy to answer... ah man i feel you.. the democracy ..