We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

March Update PTS Patch Notes

In addition to the current items that players get when creating a new character on the PTS, they will now receive a gem box!

ARENA

• We’re extending the Arena to 60 floors.
  • Re-balances are coming to certain floor bosses.

PETS

• Tokina’s Pet Lab is now available!
  • Take your pets to Tokina to see if they evolve.
  • Donate pets to Tokina for pet research and receive Pet Coins!
  • Trade Pet Coins to Tokina to fill out your Pet Collection page.

REBALANCING

• Certain Void Monk skills are rebalanced with this update. In addition, skill descriptions and skill footage are updated.
  • The Berserker has received some skill rebalances and description updates.
  • Vamps have received several skill re-balances and descriptions updates.

ITEM

• Legendary Badges are now available.
  • New craftable gear is now available for the Monk! This includes Kholdor weapons and Dimensional Accessories.

BUG FIXES

• A visual glitch with the Dimensional Siphon pistol is now fixed.
  • Various UI window display glitches are now fixed.

Comments

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

pvp reward update WHEN?

• rarii763rarii763 Member
    edited February 2018

I would rather have the 70 update with new dungeons, than have any of this stuff tbh. We all know the top player will get top in arena no matter what is changed. So another month of mindless fishing and bella grind...i still love this game though :smiley: . Also, pet exchange could have waited not many people have those and what the point of legendary badges when most people dont have 3 stacks of purple yet lol. I guess something is better than nothing...

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

what the hell is this crap?

time to quit for a month and play path of exile new league

• Don't understand this update at all. The only reason to do PTS is to see the cash grab for pets. None of these changes was needed outside of small Arena change.

• Eme .... You want really our rage quit? Give us NOW 70 patch as promise.

Instead we give us 70 feature piece by piece in time...

• so can anyone Elaborate me on the Vamp rework on pts? gonna be nerf or buff?
    And really youre pushing out warrior awakes first instead of launching all availables together? well ist not like awakes were available for months on other Servers....

• Rip all the people who are thinking they are close to be the same as everyone else with their almost full purple badges. :)

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited February 2018

so can anyone Elaborate me on the Vamp rework on pts? gonna be nerf or buff?

It is a buff.. not as massive as DB rmb, but certainly some helpful QoL changes. Makes her even easier to play with better blood regen, but rewards players who keep an eye on the blood meter. Bloody Hell, Aterial, and Thorn EX are still pretty much the same. 20% damage on Thorn Spray, Heartstopper, and Nest of Thorns when under the correct condition is nice tho. An 8s stun on Impale is useful as well if you meet the required condition.

Rip all the people who are thinking they are close to be the same as everyone else with their almost full purple badges.

Lego badges are kinda not worth until you get 9/9 or well their benefit isn't very noticeable at all. At 9/9 they are better, but not 9 months grind better/worth. Personally, I haven't done badge grinding in months and I don't plan to start again.. 9/9 purple is fine with me.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

I knew it, at least I get to enjoy my thermalar for a month now.

• AugrumAugrum Member
    edited February 2018

Thank you for the Zerk re-balance, I tested it in PTS and the amount of combos that small re-balance has opened up for Zerk is just outstanding.
    Also, the whirlwind description for Zerk is still off, it says "Three consecutive slashes" but the actual skill is still that current version and not the skill preview version. I really hope we are able to use either the skill preview whirlwind and/or current version. I highly prefer the skill preview version as it seems to be the "mobility" version and the current hurricane-like version seems to be the "damage" dealer.

Thanks again,

-Havok

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

I know that the staff doesnt read the forums, but i'll write this here anyways.

One issue with the current arena is that, when we're stuck in a certain floor, we're not able to challenge the previous floor, which mean that, with this current PTS update where the last floor boss is pretty much impossible to kill with the available time, the players will be ranked according to their clear record of the previous floor (59) and will not be able to improve their time because it's not possible to challenge a floor previously cleared!

There are two possible easy solutions for this problem. Either make it possible to challenge the previous floor (If i'm stuck on floor 60, make it possible to try again 59 for example), or increase the time limit on the floor 60 boss (currently it's 2 minutes timer) to 5 minutes for it to at least be possible to be cleared with the current content and so that players can keep improving their record time to keep arena competitive.

• @Yavana said:

so can anyone Elaborate me on the Vamp rework on pts? gonna be nerf or buff?

oj thanks for the heads up, couldnt have lived if they trampeled on Vamp even more than just postponing her awakening for "months"

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

@Jasonfly said:

One issue with the current arena is that, when we're stuck in a certain floor, we're not able to challenge the previous floor, which mean that, with this current PTS update where the last floor boss is pretty much impossible to kill with the available time, the players will be ranked according to their clear record of the previous floor (59) and will not be able to improve their time because it's not possible to challenge a floor previously cleared!

There are two possible easy solutions for this problem. Either make it possible to challenge the previous floor (If i'm stuck on floor 60, make it possible to try again 59 for example), or increase the time limit on the floor 60 boss (currently it's 2 minutes timer) to 5 minutes for it to at least be possible to be cleared with the current content and so that players can keep improving their record time to keep arena competitive.

Wasn't like this on 150 arena?

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

@MPonder said:

@Jasonfly said:

Wasn't like this on 150 arena?

Yep, was the same issue back then.

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

@Jasonfly said:

This seems like a good idea

• On the PTS our boss damage stat is pretty bad and we have no idea how pets will interact with the boss. Steamdrake did about 50% of my damage in the old Arena at the higher floors. Ideally, we would get a five-minute timer that starts on entry or a countdown once we enter like a '5..4..3..2..1 then go!' type of thing to curb the need to wait for buffs/procs/imprints/other stuff.

• emBreezeemBreeze Member

Anyone found these : "New Use For Passkey Parts. Passkey Parts Are Now Known As Passkey Shards. Use Them To Craft Charms!"

• @emBreeze said:
    Anyone found these : "New Use For Passkey Parts. Passkey Parts Are Now Known As Passkey Shards. Use Them To Craft Charms!"

Go to crafter in Xanadu and check materials need to craft charms....

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

Just a short question about the future level 70 update (prolly happening in a month or so) will it be efficient to max my gear in the curent game state ? i have 230 k CR and a pretty good gear , should i try to get some money and mats or should i evo and + my gear to max ? Also i played a bit in PTS but couldn't tell if the monk had a nerf or buff ? anyone can tell ?

• XPM59PTWG4XPM59PTWG4 Member, KOL

Anyone knows when are we expected to get Nobleria as a playable class? I checked all the updates but they didn't include it anywhere.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@XPM59PTWG4 said:
    Anyone knows when are we expected to get Nobleria as a playable class? I checked all the updates but they didn't include it anywhere.

Upcoming - Timing TBD
    Discuss Here

The Prodigy class (or “Noblia,” as some of you may know her)