We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

[Guide] All the cap stats

2»

Comments

• @xManiNeko said:
    No, because elite damage or boss damage is just another form of Bonus damage, but monster specific.
    If you have 200% bonus damage, you don't suddenly have 50% more damage increase, but more like 25%.

Also for my calculations, I just use the red dummy, with and without buffs o.o

Ok so my question was do u get different numbers when attacking a red mob vs the blue one? I am saying I get the same numbers for both.

• @SoftWord said:
    Hi, I would to open this thread for all newbie and mid newbie (like me) that after month of play don't know anymore which are the cap of all stats. I ask to all community to help me to make this guide most complete as we can. So I start with the info that I've found:

Actual version 65 level caps:

Critical: 2088 ( 2200 or maybe 3000 for lvl 70)
    Critical rate %: 100
    Critical damage %: 400 ( lvl 70 increased to 600% )
    Attack speed %: 200
    Physical damages (slashing, piercing, crushing, etc): no cap
    Elemental damage: no cap
    Defence %: 95
    Defence reduction %: 100

Thanks in advance.

I think the accuracy caps at 95% or 1,500 accuracy stat

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

@knight6 said:

@xManiNeko said:
    No, because elite damage or boss damage is just another form of Bonus damage, but monster specific.
    If you have 200% bonus damage, you don't suddenly have 50% more damage increase, but more like 25%.

Also for my calculations, I just use the red dummy, with and without buffs o.o

Ok so my question was do u get different numbers when attacking a red mob vs the blue one? I am saying I get the same numbers for both.

I have different damage values when attacking a blue one (it's lower), which is in line with my elite damage (compared to red)

• VertanaciaVertanacia Member, KOL

are buffs that put you over the crit damage cap wasted ? IE Blood Drive

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

Yes, 400% is 400%. Even if you use skills :/

• MFMYCEWAHWMFMYCEWAHW Member, KOL

Crit Dmg still 600%? Cause I have 750%

• HmoobLaujHmoobLauj Member

Still 600%.