Come tune into our weekly News Stream! Find all of Kritika Online news here:

March 2018 Update Patch Notes

edited March 9 in Patch Notes

We go into maintenance on Wednesday, March 7, at 8 a.m. PST to launch the March update. We expect to be back online within three hours. See you in game!

UPDATE: The Arena "Re-Start" button was not re-added in this update, contrary to the original notes. This will be fixed in the next update.

ARENA

We are updating and improving the Arena.

• We’re extending the Arena to 60 floors.
  • We have rebalanced certain floor bosses. Some bosses now ignore special weapon properties.

PETS

Tokina’s Pet Lab is now available!

• Take your pets to Tokina to see if they evolve.
  • Donate pets to Tokina for pet research and receive Pet Coins!
  • Trade Pet Coins to Tokina to fill out your Pet Collection page.

STAGES

• Vojack's Exotic Loot is now available! Challenge Vojack in a special Danger Zone for a chance at loot, including Soul Gems and Kagerfeld Badges! But hurry! This stage will only be around until Wednesday, April 18!

REBALANCING

We did a bit of class rebalancing on the Void Monk, Berserker, and Vamp.

• VOID MONK
    -- Hurricane Kick gains Ultra.
    -- Void Armor now hits three times; Invulnerable duration is decreased; and one Dark Gem is needed to attack.
    -- We changed Ultra-Dark to a passive skill. While in Void Surge, push Void Surge skill button again to trigger Ultra-Dark.
    -- Void Kick collects enemies without a Dark Gem. Spending two Dark Gems creates a 3-second Dark Energy Zone, but the Zone cannot fill a Berserker’s or Vamp's gauge.
    -- Shattering Barrage hits a maximum of 14 times without spending Dark Energy, and gains Ultra.
    -- Void Wave with second Major Imprint fills 7 Dark Gems.

• BERSERKER
    -- Using “Intimidating Roar” increases overall skill power.

• VAMP
    -- Vamps become “Sated” or “Thirsty” based on whether they are over or under 50% on their blood gauge. Skill power changes according to current Vamp state.

ITEMS

• Legendary Badges are now available.
  • New craftable gear is now available for the Monk! This includes Kholdor weapons and Dimensional Accessories.

BUG FIXES

• Fixed a visual glitch with the Dimensional Siphon pistol.
  • Fixed various UI window display glitches.
  • Fixed an issue where first-time clear rewards were not delivering in Arena.
  • Fixed a bug involving Arena tie-breakers.

MISCELLANEOUS

• We've reduced the number of channels per server to focus players into the most active spots.

Comments

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

Finally, a little bit of content.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Where is the other buffs that you didn't mention? zerker wise.

• Awesome my VM is now better, except, tat second trigger for Surge was unneeded unless it was to nerf for the scrubs in pvp, not needed at all...

• senix187senix187 Member

Star monk is broken we don't care lets buff void monk
    600k void monk does more dmg then a 1.1 mil cr star monk.

There was a reason Korea gave the second awakening to star monk first because it has so many issues and bugged skills.

You call this content?
    Saying one thing on a roadmap and then doing another ( dont think they understand how a roadmap works).

• AugrumAugrum Member

Not true, in PTS Swing for the Fences is great.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

there goes my ranking ;_;
    oh well, at least f60 shouldnt be 1-shot anylonger...

• MPonderMPonder Member

Vamp buffs are much needed

• WJXA7TLAX6WJXA7TLAX6 Member, KOL
    edited March 7

Anyone knows what "Vojack's exotic loot" event is exactly? is it a first time for this event? I hope it's not too limited entry wise.

• rarii763rarii763 Member

I guess we wait till the 18th of April for something to do..

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Augrum said:
    Not true, in PTS Swing for the Fences is great.

only more useful now to confirm a Iframe stat but i still won't max it out xD

• For some reason they focus on the most popular classes and occasionally on an unpopular one (in this case the zerker). I do agree zerker needs some love but c'mon he's definitely not the only class falling behind the others.

I main Star Monk and yes, I am very disappointed that they delayed making it a viable class compared to others by pushing back it's second awakening by months into the blue. But it's not just the SM that is in a bad place right now. I am utterly surprised they ain't buffing the DB in this patch as well as we all know how "weak" that class is.

This game is supposed to have class diversity, on the road they've gone we will not have that soon. As long as they keep buffing the classes that are already top tiered nobody will want to roll other classes and the few people like me who still hope to get a viable class will be constantly disappointed by their unreasonable decisions.

Then again we get 10 new floors in arena so that we possibly be competitive again (that's yet to be seen) which is good but only time is to show if it's gonna be good enough.

"for a chance at loot" that simply sounds scary and very much Thermalarish drop rate.

That was just my 2 cents on the way this game is headed to.

BR,
    Accident / Group

• SoftWordSoftWord Member
    edited March 7

So Octave and thermalar in arena are identical...gz for useless debuff.

I hope the Vojack's instance is permanent and not limited for some days only and without daily entry limit.

• FinalSinFinalSin Member

this is not content, I will be finished with this in one day and the pets are not content.

• @SoftWord said:
    So Octave and thermalar in arena are identical...gz for useless debuff.

I hope the Vojack's instance is permanent and not limited for some days only and without daily entry limit.

Only the % proc is nullified in arena and double crit damage when attacking from behind (Octave property). Since the 21% increase on all skills from Therma affects the player, not boss Therma has an edge over Octave.

• SoftWordSoftWord Member

@hornywatermelon said:
    Only the % proc is nullified in arena and double crit damage when attacking from behind (Octave property). Since the 21% increase on all skills from Therma affects the player, not boss Therma has an edge over Octave.

Patchlog recite:
    Some bosses now ignore special weapon properties.

EME write "ignore special properties" and note "ignore some of..."

• 95NJX4XAGG95NJX4XAGG Member, KOL

Berserker have a bug in Skill Swing for the fences, this skill not strike with the second hit, then the inmunity to dmg dont work, please fix it

• ANYHE3GC4AANYHE3GC4A Member, KOL

"Re-added the “Restart” button to Arena." no Restart button (F4) here :pensive:

• knight6knight6 Member

@Broxighar said:
    For some reason they focus on the most popular classes and occasionally on an unpopular one (in this case the zerker). I do agree zerker needs some love but c'mon he's definitely not the only class falling behind the others.

I main Star Monk and yes, I am very disappointed that they delayed making it a viable class compared to others by pushing back it's second awakening by months into the blue. But it's not just the SM that is in a bad place right now. I am utterly surprised they ain't buffing the DB in this patch as well as we all know how "weak" that class is.

This game is supposed to have class diversity, on the road they've gone we will not have that soon. As long as they keep buffing the classes that are already top tiered nobody will want to roll other classes and the few people like me who still hope to get a viable class will be constantly disappointed by their unreasonable decisions.

Then again we get 10 new floors in arena so that we possibly be competitive again (that's yet to be seen) which is good but only time is to show if it's gonna be good enough.

"for a chance at loot" that simply sounds scary and very much Thermalarish drop rate.

That was just my 2 cents on the way this game is headed to.

BR,
    Accident / Group

For some reason = most popular classes have the most complaints when there is a problem with said class. Since there is less people playing a certain class there is a proportionately smaller amount of complaints about said class. In a game which is based off another country's version it's not wise to play an unpopular class then expect changes. Either play it how it is or change characters. I don't think that stating the issues with classes is a bad idea but we should all manage our expectations when considering the timeliness of useful changes.

• GiggleFairyGiggleFairy Member

Shadorah does not have a place in the pet collection set bonuses but Diabolina does. :(

• @knight6 said:

For some reason = most popular classes have the most complaints when there is a problem with said class. Since there is less people playing a certain class there is a proportionately smaller amount of complaints about said class. In a game which is based off another country's version it's not wise to play an unpopular class then expect changes. Either play it how it is or change characters. I don't think that stating the issues with classes is a bad idea but we should all manage our expectations when considering the timeliness of useful changes.

Another white knight here, eh? What's best in the new arena for example is the way they have balanced things. They made it so that DBs cannot clear it in 1 second and most of the other classes cannot clear it at all. This basically leads to even bigger gap in the power "balance". Let us all reroll to doomblades shall we not? As a matter of fact why not remove all other classes from the game in general, I mean who needs these when EME is buffing the already buffed ones anyway.

Yes I play a non popular class that does less damage, but I get some more handicap from EME as apparently the incompetence in this bunch is too damn much. Pretty nice balancing though.

As much as I like this game and the time I spend on it, EME is going in a bullshit direction with these "updates" and all that new "content".

• this "update" as they call it, feels more like a joke right now. to think they delayed 70cap because of this bullshit update, and i better dont start about the Events they are rolling, xppot and 2 or 3 gem, nothing in particular spectacular, this "patch" killed it for me , afkfish till capraise, Arena is bullshit rewards, and only interesting for endgame fellas, just plain old stupidity by eme, thanks for nothing as always

• Henry148Henry148 Member

Please fix the Restart button in Arena.
    Thanks.

• HJA656D6JLHJA656D6JL Member, KOL
    edited March 8

ебучки тухлые управились с ареной? Блядь я с горем по полам сношу 50+ полос ласту ,а какой то ваш приближенный хуй его закрывает за 50 сек ,АХУЕННО Блядь! Сосульки пендоские идите на хуй со своим проектом хуирыжки!Вы похоже проект для личного самоудовлетворения держите,свое эго тешите,соски с такими темпами в соляных и останетесь,да и слава Богу!Хуй вам а не донаты,на хуй на такое говно как вы деньги тратить?Идите в очко дальше притесь,а не онлайн проектами занимайтесь,вы ничтожные,не на что не способные существа!Вы даже без своего особого положения не в состоянии составить конкуренцию,фу дно,на хуй не способное...

• JTJX9FT5TJJTJX9FT5TJ Member, KOL

reduced chanels = lag sometimes... thanks for another way to try kill the game ;)

• knight6knight6 Member

@Broxighar said:

@knight6 said:

Another white knight here, eh? What's best in the new arena for example is the way they have balanced things. They made it so that DBs cannot clear it in 1 second and most of the other classes cannot clear it at all. This basically leads to even bigger gap in the power "balance". Let us all reroll to doomblades shall we not? As a matter of fact why not remove all other classes from the game in general, I mean who needs these when EME is buffing the already buffed ones anyway.

Yes I play a non popular class that does less damage, but I get some more handicap from EME as apparently the incompetence in this bunch is too damn much. Pretty nice balancing though.

As much as I like this game and the time I spend on it, EME is going in a bullshit direction with these "updates" and all that new "content".

I'm not really sure why you are accusing me of being a White knight. I was only stating that less popular classes get less attention because the amount of complaining is proportional to the amount of players playing any class. ALLM is the developer EME is just the publisher https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_Masse_Entertainment . Just as players request changes to EME , EME requests changes to ALLM who is based in Korea. As a result of this delay in communication some problems that are complained about are no longer issues in the base version so they don't fix it now since it will not be a problem in the future. Most likely the classes that are on the weaker side now have strong second awakenings and instead of balancing them for the present they are just gonna wait it out for the problem to fix itself when those classes second awakening comes out. As a side note despite being more difficult on weaker classes this game allows you to overgear to the point where any class is viable for pve.

"We did a bit of class rebalancing on the Void Monk, Berserker, and Vamp." Why Assassin base attack(LMB) changed too? '-', now base attack(LMB) trow shurikens like "shuriken" skill, instead of common daggers strikes (much more effective and better than these shurikens) '-' .

• knight6knight6 Member

@ANYHE3GC4A said:
    "We did a bit of class rebalancing on the Void Monk, Berserker, and Vamp." Why Assassin base attack(LMB) changed too? '-', now base attack(LMB) trow shurikens like "shuriken" skill, instead of common daggers strikes (much more effective and better than these shurikens) '-' .

Are you sure thats not just ur imprint?

@knight6 said:
    Are you sure thats not just ur imprint?

LOL, you are right, this is my first time with assassin, getting the imprint last night but not tested until some minutes ago XD

• Ok... they nerf .. void monk I find it still broken..