March 2018 Update Patch Notes
We go into maintenance on Wednesday, March 7, at 8 a.m. PST to launch the March update. We expect to be back online within three hours. See you in game!
UPDATE: The Arena "Re-Start" button was not re-added in this update, contrary to the original notes. This will be fixed in the next update.
We are updating and improving the Arena.
- We’re extending the Arena to 60 floors.
- We have rebalanced certain floor bosses. Some bosses now ignore special weapon properties.
Tokina’s Pet Lab is now available!
- Take your pets to Tokina to see if they evolve.
- Donate pets to Tokina for pet research and receive Pet Coins!
- Trade Pet Coins to Tokina to fill out your Pet Collection page.
- Vojack's Exotic Loot is now available! Challenge Vojack in a special Danger Zone for a chance at loot, including Soul Gems and Kagerfeld Badges! But hurry! This stage will only be around until Wednesday, April 18!
We did a bit of class rebalancing on the Void Monk, Berserker, and Vamp.
-- Hurricane Kick gains Ultra.
-- Void Armor now hits three times; Invulnerable duration is decreased; and one Dark Gem is needed to attack.
-- We changed Ultra-Dark to a passive skill. While in Void Surge, push Void Surge skill button again to trigger Ultra-Dark.
-- Void Kick collects enemies without a Dark Gem. Spending two Dark Gems creates a 3-second Dark Energy Zone, but the Zone cannot fill a Berserker’s or Vamp's gauge.
-- Shattering Barrage hits a maximum of 14 times without spending Dark Energy, and gains Ultra.
-- Void Wave with second Major Imprint fills 7 Dark Gems.
-- Using “Intimidating Roar” increases overall skill power.
-- Vamps become “Sated” or “Thirsty” based on whether they are over or under 50% on their blood gauge. Skill power changes according to current Vamp state.
- Legendary Badges are now available.
- New craftable gear is now available for the Monk! This includes Kholdor weapons and Dimensional Accessories.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the Dimensional Siphon pistol.
- Fixed various UI window display glitches.
- Fixed an issue where first-time clear rewards were not delivering in Arena.
- Fixed a bug involving Arena tie-breakers.
- We've reduced the number of channels per server to focus players into the most active spots.