It's a smaller boost, but in the meantime, here is a code for several experience and prosperity potions. Redeem the code "MostWokeJune30" in your launcher to claim them.
Apologies for the delay!
March 2018 Update Patch Notes
We go into maintenance on Wednesday, March 7, at 8 a.m. PST to launch the March update. We expect to be back online within three hours. See you in game!
UPDATE: The Arena "Re-Start" button was not re-added in this update, contrary to the original notes. This will be fixed in the next update.
We are updating and improving the Arena.
- We’re extending the Arena to 60 floors.
- We have rebalanced certain floor bosses. Some bosses now ignore special weapon properties.
Tokina’s Pet Lab is now available!
- Take your pets to Tokina to see if they evolve.
- Donate pets to Tokina for pet research and receive Pet Coins!
- Trade Pet Coins to Tokina to fill out your Pet Collection page.
- Vojack's Exotic Loot is now available! Challenge Vojack in a special Danger Zone for a chance at loot, including Soul Gems and Kagerfeld Badges! But hurry! This stage will only be around until Wednesday, April 18!
We did a bit of class rebalancing on the Void Monk, Berserker, and Vamp.
-- Hurricane Kick gains Ultra.
-- Void Armor now hits three times; Invulnerable duration is decreased; and one Dark Gem is needed to attack.
-- We changed Ultra-Dark to a passive skill. While in Void Surge, push Void Surge skill button again to trigger Ultra-Dark.
-- Void Kick collects enemies without a Dark Gem. Spending two Dark Gems creates a 3-second Dark Energy Zone, but the Zone cannot fill a Berserker’s or Vamp's gauge.
-- Shattering Barrage hits a maximum of 14 times without spending Dark Energy, and gains Ultra.
-- Void Wave with second Major Imprint fills 7 Dark Gems.
-- Using “Intimidating Roar” increases overall skill power.
-- Vamps become “Sated” or “Thirsty” based on whether they are over or under 50% on their blood gauge. Skill power changes according to current Vamp state.
- Legendary Badges are now available.
- New craftable gear is now available for the Monk! This includes Kholdor weapons and Dimensional Accessories.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the Dimensional Siphon pistol.
- Fixed various UI window display glitches.
- Fixed an issue where first-time clear rewards were not delivering in Arena.
- Fixed a bug involving Arena tie-breakers.
- We've reduced the number of channels per server to focus players into the most active spots.