We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Vamp Guide For End Game V2

IceIce
edited July 2018 in Player Guides

Original Guide: https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/1087/vamp-guide-for-end-game/p1

Rather than reviving a very old guide, I thought it would be easier to make a newer, more condensed guide. I would suggest reading the original first if you haven’t already done so as the information is still applicable.

Skill Point Distribution:

Base build

There are 113 skill points remaining. These can be distributed to your own liking.
Suggestions:
-1 level into entangle to slow bosses
-max Blood Ties for the extra slow
-max Sinister Pulse for HP regen
-Level 9 Nest of Thorns for awakening prerequisite
-Level 7 Impale for awakening prerequisite
-Level 4 D1KB for awakening prerequisite

Awakening Passives:

There are some slight changes to awakening passives.

Must have awakenings

There are 10 awakening points remaining. These points should be spent based on your gear. It is recommended to put 5 points into the Blood Drive awakening if your gear is not capped out.
The other 5 points can be put into:
-Scythe Rift
-Nest of Thorns
-Impale

Imprints:

Vamp’s imprints are very straightforward.

Main set is 2 Blood Tides and 1 Bloodshed (2 middle, 1 bottom):

Alternative Blood Tide set for better sustain (3 middle):

Notes:
-Blood Tide set eats 5% of current HP, not max
-Bloodshed set alters the skills to cast in advanced mode regardless of settings
-Fresh Blood set is not worth mentioning, has uses in very few cases

As for minor imprints, just go with 9x superior Bloody Hell: Increased Damage.

Managing Blood Pool:

Vamps now have to manage their blood in order to maximize damage.

Try to always use these skills in their respective stance.

Bloodthirsty (<50%):
Sinister Pulse - Double HP regen
Meat Hook - 10 more blood
Blood Drive - Double the stats (64% Crit Dmg, 14% Attack Speed)
Impale - 8s total duration
D1KB - Approx 9s total duration

Blood Hurricane - 100% more damage

Sated (>50%):
Heart Stopper - 20% more damage
Red Tide - first hit pulls in enemies
Blood Rush - 20% more damage
Thorn Spray - 20% more damage
Nest of Thorns - 20% more damage
Arterial Burst - 20% more damage
Scythe Rift - 50% more damage
Bloody Hell - 50% more damage
Blood Ties - 20% more damage

Blood Moon - 20% more damage
Blood Inferno - 20% more damage
Hemoblast - 20% more damage

Comments

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod
    edited July 2018

2nd Awakening Builds

This should be the starting template for your build.

Your choices for the remaining 39 skill points are as follows:
    -At least level 12 Meat Hook for the awakening passive
    -At least level 4 D1KB for the awakening passive
    -At least level 9 Nest of Thorns for the awakening passive
    -Level 1 or 2 Predation
    -Level 2 or higher Blood Ties
    -Level 1 Entangle

Choose the skills that fit your play style. These points are mostly used towards meeting awakening passive requirements rather than boosting damage. Awakening passives and imprinting remains the same. However, if you find that you are constantly low on blood, you can choose to take 1 top row imprint and 2 middle row imprints. The shift-LMB attack will give a lot of blood if you use it frequently.

Here's an example of a completed build.

Gameplay Changes

The biggest change you will notice is the use of 2nd awakening skills. Blood Inferno will likely be your highest damage contribution if it is a lengthy fight. Another major damage contribution is Blood Moon. These 2nd awakening skills should be prioritised over others in most cases. You will also have to familiarise yourself with the mobility from Blood Thorn Crown. For shorter fights, Bloody Hell and Scythe Rift is more suitable for burst. In order to truly maximise damage output, you will need to learn the intricacies of Bloodthirsty and Sated interactions.
    The general sequence of skills should be something along the lines of: get blood > burst/inferno > get blood > everything else

Tips

-During Blood Thorn Crown, LMB is a short ultra break. Use this to continuously stagger mobs.
    -Using Blood Thorn Crown and D1KB will sustain Blood Inferno for a longer period of time.
    -Hemoblast and Blood Drive can be cast during Blood Inferno without cancelling it.
    -Emergency Transfusion has a short cooldown and requires you to have a substantial amount of blood to tank a hit. Make sure to avoid multi hits, as the passive will only activate once in that time frame.

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018

Hi ! Ty for the guide ! May i ask why you lvl Blood Rush over other skills like 1k Bites or spear ? these 2 both get benefits and blood rush gets nothing from the new blood system.

• Ty for guide, my build is similar your, but......how beat 60 boss arena? after 2 minutes boss remain with 65x of life......very strong for me.......I'v 1.2 mil/cr and thermalar

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited March 2018

@Morrigain said:
    Hi ! Ty for the guide ! May i ask why you lvl Blood Rush over other skills like 1k Bites or spear ? these 2 both get benefits and blood rush gets nothing from the new blood system.

I'm not Ice.. but 1000 bites and Spear sometimes aren't used as soon as the CD is up due to their utility. Blood Rush can pretty much be cast on CD refresh with very little opportunity cost lost. The differences are pretty minor. I don't think you can go wrong mixing points between 1000, Impale, and Blood Rush howver you like, but Blood Rush is probably a bit better min/max wise. I haven't experimented with Sinister Pulse at all. Anyway, Blood Rush is pretty good at filling EX when it works and you don't dash through the mob, and it is easier to fit in with heartstopper imprint freeing up some time on your skill queues/cooldown/rotation/whatever.

Nice update to the guide. I use build two for FM except I max 1000 bites over Blood Rush (can't always get bosses pinned on walls to make Blood Rush not dash you around/through them). Arena I haven't decided yet. I wonder if Nest of Thorns would be viable AP with the buffs(probably not only a 10k skill with longish cd)? I will probably experiment more with Arena after FM ends.

@Morrigain said:

Like Yavana mentioned, the remaining points are entirely up to you because the difference is very little. That image was the only one I had on hand so that's what I used.

@SoftWord said:
    Ty for guide, my build is similar your, but......how beat 60 boss arena? after 2 minutes boss remain with 65x of life......very strong for me.......I'v 1.2 mil/cr and thermalar

I haven't tried arena yet so I'm not entirely sure. Try using the 3 set blood tide, since the fight lasts a while.

• I've 988k in arena without wings, sorry for my mistake but can't beat with last imprints row too. I really don't make damage that all and don't understand why...

• @SoftWord said:
    I've 988k in arena without wings, sorry for my mistake but can't beat with last imprints row too. I really don't make damage that all and don't understand why...

What are your element, attack type(piercing), and boss damage stats? They do not affect CR but are very important.

@SoftWord said:

You need more boss damage (60%+) and possibly some elemental (400+)

• Ingame description says that Thron Spray increase dmg when you are Bloodthirsty, not Stated.

@LFMLEX9NPJ said:
    Ingame description says that Thron Spray increase dmg when you are Bloodthirsty, not Stated.

That's a typo. Blood thirsty affects blood gen skills, while sated affects skills with blood costs.

• @RyceCream said:

Any advices to reach 60%?

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited March 2018

@SoftWord said:

@RyceCream said:

Any advices to reach 60%?

You can replace the crit on your jewelry and weapons with boss damage because Vamp 2 set gives you 50% crit pretty much 99.9% of the time. Also try and get the Legendary Boss Artifact or the Purple one (its active says Elites but works on Bosses)

• What? All damage on elites work for bosses too or its a thing of this artifacts?

@SoftWord said:
    What? All damage on elites work for bosses too or its a thing of this artifacts?

This is specific to the purple boss artifact. The active says increased damage to elites, but it's actually increased damage to bosses.

• Ok

• Could you ul a screen cap of your Etherforce too? TY for the great help in your guide btw:)

@KPW7RPPG9K said:
    Could you ul a screen cap of your Etherforce too? TY for the great help in your guide btw:)

Etherforce is the same for every class. You want to max Accuracy, element, attack, rest in defense or HP or Evasion.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭
    edited March 2018

@RyceCream said:

70k attack power with 60 sec cooldown - 1,2k attack power per sec, doesnt vamp have more efficient skills? why everyone goes burst putting superiors on big cd skill and then cries he cant clear 60 floor, just wondering

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@RyceCream said:

70k attack power with 60 sec cooldown - 1,2k attack power per sec, doesnt vamp have more efficient skills? why everyone goes burst putting superiors on big cd skill and then cries he cant clear 60 floor, just wondering

While not the best skill %/s, it is still the highest damage contribution to any fight because of temporary buffs. You can choose to experiment with other minor imprints if you wish.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Temporary buffs?

@MPonder said:
    Temporary buffs?

Blood drive, artifact, ring proc, etc.

Updated for level 70

Updated again for second awakening skills

• M1NTM1NT Member, KOL

Thanks for this guide. You really weren't kidding when you said you have to get used to Bloody Crown. I honestly feel like I'm using a different class after hitting 70 today. Still trying to get into a rhythm. It's a bit nuts.