We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

March 2018 High Priority Known Issues

edited April 2018 in Patch Notes

Below are a few of our high-priority bugs that we're tracking for a fix. We want to let you know that we are aware of these and working to resolve them as soon as possible. We'll update below with more details as we get them. Thank you for your patience!

As always, if you are experiencing a bug that is not listed below, please report it!

Arena Timer Delay

To create a more equal playing ground, the Arena timer will be updated so that it begins as soon as you enter an Arena encounter instead of when you first hit the boss, or get close enough to them. This is being fixed on Tuesday, March 27.

Pet Bindability

We have received reports that pets have a max of 5 chances for unbinding before they can no longer be traded. This could not be reproduced and appears to be working correctly.

Incorrect Pet Trading

If you sort your inventory while in the Pet Lab, whatever was previously in the slot your are selecting will be traded instead of the one that displays. This is being fixed on Tuesday, March 27.

Fractured Memories Ranking

We have heard reports that, while competing in Fractured Memories with multiple players, if one player disconnects, the remaining player may be placed in the solo leaderboard category. We are investigating this now and will have more updates soon.

UPDATE: We have updates for three of the above bugs. If you missed them, check out the patch notes for the Tuesday, March 27 Update. We're still investigating Fractured Memories Rankings and will have updates soon.

UPDATE: We believe all issues above have been resolved, or will be addressed in the Windhome update. Thank you for your patience while we've worked to address these!

Comments

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018

Any news about Arena F4 Button?
    Shouldnt F4 give faster times then, too?

If you warp in the first time, you will get some kind of loading lag... F4 will make the refresh instant... Another weird design, for best times, you need to die once...

• TribushTribush Member
    edited March 2018

What about the psion bug? People abused it to get the rewards in FM and theres people using it in arena.

• SaffaSaffa Member, KOL

Berserker have a bug in Skill Swing for the fences, this skill not strike with the second hit, then the inmunity to dmg dont work, please fix it

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

@DLXW7MC79Y said:
    Berserker have a bug in Skill Swing for the fences, this skill not strike with the second hit, then the inmunity to dmg dont work, please fix it

u need to double tap it or hold the skill key they made it smoother then before

• Sword Master imprints making psions iframes on ressurection and psychic storm not applying should be added as well, not funny running around as a dead man

• @Tribush said:
    What about the psion bug? People abused it to get the rewards in FM and theres people using it in arena.

Not a bug. It's just an incredibly OP flaw in mechanics, kinda like spammable cutting wave on DL or Catpaw's infinite airtime. At max, Psion could have a theoretical instant cast on blade dance; it isn't, like some are assuming, a glitch that gives rapid recast.

On topic: I'm not sure that it makes much difference unless two players end up in a tie-break situation, but the Fractured Memories ranking is also misposting completion dates.

• @PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

Not a bug. It's just an incredibly OP flaw in mechanics, kinda like spammable cutting wave on DL or Catpaw's infinite airtime. At max, Psion could have a theoretical instant cast on blade dance; it isn't, like some are assuming, a glitch that gives rapid recast.

On topic: I'm not sure that it makes much difference unless two players end up in a tie-break situation, but the Fractured Memories ranking is also misposting completion dates.

I don't think that you are talking about the same thing. There is definitely a glitch that exists.

• @knight6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

I don't think that you are talking about the same thing. There is definitely a glitch that exists.

Yeah it is funny when people reply without knowing what's going on lol

• @knight6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

Apparently we are not, but there is the "bug" that so many claim of imprints, and I assumed he/she/it was referring to the former.

@Tribush said:

@knight6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

So, when the broken imprints are being referred to as a bug repeatedly and someone assumes that is what you are talking about because you say something so vague as "the psion bug being used in FM and arena," it is automatically determined that they have erred in conclusion rather than you in being explicit.... got it.

Don't be a pretentious git.

• @PandAndy said:

@knight6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

Apparently we are not, but there is the "bug" that so many claim of imprints, and I assumed he/she/it was referring to the former.

@Tribush said:

@knight6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

So, when the broken imprints are being referred to as a bug repeatedly and someone assumes that is what you are talking about because you say something so vague as "the psion bug being used in FM and arena," it is automatically determined that they have erred in conclusion rather than you in being explicit.... got it.

Imprints is one thing, using a bug is another. That's like saying we ( DB'S) are using bugs with our right click just because it is broken? lol
    We have told EME what's happening so they already know, it was just a reminder in case they read it.
    I did not ask for your opinion or for you to answer me, if u knew what is going on you wouldnt have replied to me in the first place.
    Farewell

• @Tribush said:

@PandAndy said:

@knight6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

@Tribush said:

@knight6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@Tribush said:

Imprints is one thing, using a bug is another. That's like saying we ( DB'S) are using bugs with our right click just because it is broken? lol
    We have told EME what's happening so they already know, it was just a reminder in case they read it.
    I did not ask for your opinion or for you to answer me, if u knew what is going on you wouldnt have replied to me in the first place.
    Farewell

Already noted that we were not on the same page and that I mistakenly assumed you were referring to something else. As you quite neatly state, however, "I did not ask for your opinion or for you to answer me," so again, don't be a pretentious git.
    Arrivederci

• E4MT7FNKRWE4MT7FNKRW Member, KOL

Why i cant play kritika it says failed to get server list.Pleast try again later???