We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes: Tuesday, March 27, Update

edited March 2018 in Patch Notes

UPDATE 2: To ensure an even playing field, EU leaderboards will be reset during the March 28 maintenance.

UPDATE: We will be shifting the maintenance by one day. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes! Maintenance begins 6 a.m. on Wednesday, March 28. We expect to be back online within three hours.

EVENT

• Vanquish the Winter Beast! The beast is lurking in Kritika Online until Monday, April 9. Learn more!

BUG FIX

• Fixed a bug that will coin-flip the incorrect pet in Tokina’s Pet Lab, after sorting your inventory.
  • The Psion’s skill cooldown can no longer be applied when using multiple skill sets.
  • The Monk can no longer wear wings in the Arena.
  • Alandra can no longer be summoned in the Arena.
  • We made some tweaks to correct item descriptions.
  • Your timer will now begin as soon as you enter arena, instead of when you move close to the boss, or attack them directly.

Comments

• H3PCJMNP9TH3PCJMNP9T Member, KOL

Any news about the Prodigy/Noblia class...? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

How many spring bags require for either pet coins or mysterious keys ? that's the most important part about this event

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

Who wanna bet they going to mess up Psion's cooldown?

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@WLKE4E45GC said:

It's already messed up with eclairs abusing instant cooldown on their skills lol

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Wasn't the arena change that make the time start officially as soon as you enter the room to be on this maintenance?

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

Hope the new stuff in the EMP store includes more costumes for monk and psion

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@WLKE4E45GC said:

It's already messed up with eclairs abusing instant cooldown on their skills lol

Even more messed up if eclairs cant reduce their cooldowns. That would be a huge nerf

• "The Psion’s skill cooldown can no longer be applied when using multiple skill sets."
    I don't get the last part, I'm a noob, someone care to explain please?

• TC4MAJAKALTC4MAJAKAL Member, KOL

Add more costumes like this please.

• CJ4A34TPD5CJ4A34TPD5 Member, KOL
    edited March 2018

@HorizonIridescence said:
    "The Psion’s skill cooldown can no longer be applied when using multiple skill sets."

It is a cd bug concerning skill pages. Fixing it won't affect Psion's usual game play.

Edit: deleted the part where I talked about the bug detail.

• 94WLKERC7694WLKERC76 Member
    edited March 2018

Not sure if its the best idea to be telling people who to replicate exploits on the forums.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Good timing on the maintenance, make sure it is 10 minutes after reset so the Psions can exploit the arena for rank 1, then be unbeatable since it gets fixed (since EU gets maintenance 10 hours after reset.

• CJ4A34TPD5CJ4A34TPD5 Member, KOL
    edited March 2018

@94WLKERC76 said:
    Not sure if its the best idea to be telling people who to replicate exploits on the forums.

Thanks for the reminder. You are right it's not the best idea. However I didn't discuss "how" it is replicated.
    All I said was "sometimes happen when you have two skill pages". I don't even know how, like I said it has only has happened once to me randomly.

but to be safe I have edited the comment about the bug. Could u pls edit your quote too?

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Too late, I screenshot it already

Bleh delayed

• @CJ4A34TPD5 said:

@HorizonIridescence said:
    "The Psion’s skill cooldown can no longer be applied when using multiple skill sets."

It is a cd bug concerning skill pages. Fixing it won't affect Psion's usual game play.

Edit: deleted the part where I talked about the bug detail.

Well, I just hope they don't fuck anything else other than that said bug, or RIP for psions haha

• @Masazumi said:
    Bleh delayed

bruh, out of topic and just a curious question, did u get that name from masazumi honda? (kyoukai senjou no horizon)

• 56F4ATKDNY56F4ATKDNY Member, KOL

Hey i m suffering from a bug , my lvl 4 death blossom got only 5 sec skill duration but others got 8 sec , i reinstalled game but it didn't worked

• how can i ch

how can i change this account name :persevere:

News/WinterDen said:
    During maintenance, we'll also be deploying several fixes and a few new items for the EMP shop

What are the new items? I only saw more pets bundle$ but I'm pretty sure we had those before this patch. Are we really not getting more costumes? I literally have nothing else to look forward until the 70 patch, these pet sales and stuff are not for me.

• ANYHE3GC4AANYHE3GC4A Member, KOL

LOL and nothing about fix restart button on arena LOL

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

Which time does they mean PDT? which country time from the eu goes all maintance live etc? I have every time no idea which time they go ofline. Can someone tell me?

• So a free key the first time you clear the dungeon eh? When will you finally stop giving us bullstrawberries and be honest for ones with the players lol.

• @56F4ATKDNY said:
    Hey i m suffering from a bug , my lvl 4 death blossom got only 5 sec skill duration but others got 8 sec , i reinstalled game but it didn't worked

This is not a bug.
    YOU have level 4 deathblossom which states it cuts the cooldown by 20 seconds and skill duration by 5 seconds
    EVERYONE ELSE has a level lower than 3

• ANYHE3GC4AANYHE3GC4A Member, KOL

"So a free key the first time you clear the dungeon eh?" Where? I'm never received that key.

@knight6 said:

@56F4ATKDNY said:

This is not a bug.
    YOU have level 4 deathblossom which states it cuts the cooldown by 20 seconds and skill duration by 5 seconds
    EVERYONE ELSE has a level lower than 3

no its a bug , cuz actual skill duration of death blossom lvl 1 is 13sec and when lvl 4 it reduces by 5 sec tht means 8 sec but mine is only 5 sec

please see some of onette's pvp vid [ chibi lily in youtube] she got lvl 4 death blossom and its for 8 sec but mine is 5 sec

@56F4ATKDNY said:
    please see some of onette's pvp vid [ chibi lily in youtube] she got lvl 4 death blossom and its for 8 sec but mine is 5 sec

ow yea enmasse fixed my bug , thank u ^^