We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Max Level Update PTS Patch Notes

Check out an early version of the Max Level Update on the Public Test Server RIGHT NOW.

NEW STORY AND REGION

• Abelard’s Last Stand—See the conclusion to the Abelard storyline and journey to a new region!
  • New Region: Windhome—New story, new quests, and new characters!
  • New Danger Zones—Four new Danger Zones are now available! Access them from Windhome.
  • New Ultimate Danger Zone—One of Belladonna’s daughters, Eeri, is lurking in the Eon library. Stop her from resurrecting Belladonna!

ITEMS

• Dusk Gear—Two new types of Dusk Gear, Reide and Harkon, can be found in the Windhome Danger Zones. These use the new Prime Attribute System!
  • Prime Attributes—Prime Attributes provide a new way to power up your character!
  • Salvaging—Players can now gain a Fixit-250 Hammer from salvaging +17 or higher gear. Salvaging a +17 or greater Kholdor gear will grant a Fixit-250 Hammer instead of a Ghostly Scale.
  • Charms—A new Legendary Charm for leg armor is available.
  • Consumables—We’ve tweaked the level limit for certain consumables.
  • New Evolution Materials—New materials to obtain the next level of gear evolution are now available!
  • New Accents—Same set bonuses as the Red Demon accents, but with a new look! They can be combined with the existing rare accents.

MISCELANEOUS

• Grandking Piglet—Grandking Piglet, father of King Piglet, has arrived in town hubs!
  • Fractured Memories Leaderboard Changes. Parties cannot compete for rank in Fractured Memories. It’s possible we’ll bring this feature back in the future, but Fractured Memories Leaderboards are solo rank only for now.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Psions in the third step of Sword Master major imprints are not invulnerable when using Psychic Storm.
  • Some minimap icon bugs.
  • Minor UI bugs.
  • Some unlocalized text is included in this build, marked by the [TK] tag.
  • Players from level 65 to 69 can only trade twice per day.

Comments

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

instant lvl 70 pot no work

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

It requires you to do all the main story quests so you can acces the new danger zones ,i can't waste my time doing all that again , please do soemthing about this.

• Is it even possible to access new town? Stuck in Xana: main quest says "Speak to Kyrani", but when i speak to him, nothing happens. Its on "abelard's Last Stand" map quest? Also i cant unlock Titan/Abelard, because Luami refuses to give me quest that normally unlocks them.

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

Stupid update lol. How can u explain it the map belladonna sisters or whatever u call it, that map drop AKSESORI LVL 70 which is evo1 +17 lower than evolution 4 Xanadu aksesori +17. What is ur point then make it the area req CR 1 MILLION and only drop junk aksesori from it. STUPID MANAGEMENT GAM3 3VER. AND NOT ONLY THAT, the MAP FROM the storyline is cut by half so only 4 map appear in normal quest which is CR REQ for new player is 250k?! ARE U BLIND EME? New player only got CR 10k min when they arrive 65. And then leveling 70 req 250k CR? Give me a break!!! Unless if u give them 65 base weapon maks +17 for all gears to leveling to 70 maybe it's fine if NOT then your MANAGEMENT IS IDIOT if u RELEASE THIS CONTENT TO LIVE SERVER!!

• HXKLGAYHamsterHXKLGAYHamster Member
    edited April 2018

Found bugs - First Normal Dungeon and the Ultimate Dungeon in Windhome does not even have an Unlock quest (Both of them are bugged or missing)!!! You can`t even enter them!!!! Who tested it???
    Abelards/Titans Intro Quest Dungeons So Called Easy Mode for both Story and SubStory are very under tuned. You need crazy gear to complete them!!!!

Constructive Criticism - Why did you turn new lvl 70 cap Fresh Start into an are only for high CR Whales and NoLifers???
    New players and noobs won`t even be able to experience the new content with such high requirements.
    Mobs and Bosses easily smash trough +17 armor and take 3 full skill rotations to kill to kill with +17 weapons.

Conclusion - It is very sad that they closed SEA version that had a much smoother and streamlined lvling experience with no crazy power bumps and no cut content compared to this version which is filled with unneeded reworked content and major content cuts. From Golden Port at lvl 65 to now Story/Chaos mode for lvl 70. I am starting to think that Koreans are either trolling us by not giving the same cool version with tons of content for both casual and non-casuals or they don`t have any faith in this version and want to gut it as they did with SEA.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018

@felixsimon said:
    Is it even possible to access new town? Stuck in Xana: main quest says "Speak to Kyrani", but when i speak to him, nothing happens. Its on "abelard's Last Stand" map quest? Also i cant unlock Titan/Abelard, because Luami refuses to give me quest that normally unlocks them.

stuck there, too
    but i can kill abalard, titan weekly...
    but they dont count as quest... cant see the abalard quest mission

edit:
    im 70
    cant even complete normal kill titan quest...
    they dont register anylonger... oh well, im out, not making another character and do all mainquests with that...

• I like how they again pushed away 2-nd awakening, that must be alrdy released. Lets see what we get in this update:
    1. new dungeons(cuted version of real lvl 70 update) and equipment but hey DG accessory will be better, bella hat i think too with our overtuned hp on bosses, so only boots...mb.
    2. prime attributes pointless with current update coz we cant stack good amount of them.
    3. salvaging +17 for 250 fix hammer dont wanna even comment this.
    4. new charm for legs its ok.
    5. nerfing FM rly sux, where we suppose to get kred now, id better get 500 kred for top 100+ then didnt get at all.
    6. new accents - cash grab.
    7. they had so much time, they even take one month break for this update and still they have "Some unlocalized text is included in this build, marked by the [TK] tag"
    So only new charm and boots for update that took 2 month rly nice results. Also according to their dev road map there next update in may also so so, and next dungeons we will get at july so its will be officially one year of farming bella and xanadu^^. I think till july this game will lose another dozen of players.

• Apparently i have to crate a new character to test the new areas? Why this still a thing after so many feedback?

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Konishi said:
    Apparently i have to crate a new character to test the new areas? Why this still a thing after so many feedback?

rush quest line, and if you still have titan weekly kill quest open, delete that quest and get it again...

• @Myrias said:

@Konishi said:
    Apparently i have to crate a new character to test the new areas? Why this still a thing after so many feedback?

rush quest line, and if you still have titan weekly kill quest open, delete that quest and get it again...

Nah it was another problem, not the one you can't reach the city. I could fix it using the lvl up things and doing the city quests, but i still missing the first dungeon but whatever. :p

edited April 2018

@BellMorte said:
    I like how they again pushed away 2-nd awakening, that must be alrdy released. Lets see what we get in this update:
    1. new dungeons(cuted version of real lvl 70 update) and equipment but hey DG accessory will be better, bella hat i think too with our overtuned hp on bosses, so only boots...mb.
    2. prime attributes pointless with current update coz we cant stack good amount of them.
    3. salvaging +17 for 250 fix hammer dont wanna even comment this.
    4. new charm for legs its ok.
    5. nerfing FM rly sux, where we suppose to get kred now, id better get 500 kred for top 100+ then didnt get at all.
    6. new accents - cash grab.
    7. they had so much time, they even take one month break for this update and still they have "Some unlocalized text is included in this build, marked by the [TK] tag"
    So only new charm and boots for update that took 2 month rly nice results. Also according to their dev road map there next update in may also so so, and next dungeons we will get at july so its will be officially one year of farming bella and xanadu^^. I think till july this game will lose another dozen of players.

Just afk fish for another 1-2 months xD
    Also you forgot to mention the new pointless pets cause they are nowhere to be found in pet bonuses.

edited April 2018

This update is a dissapointment from my point of view and here's why:
    1.It's half of the initial 70 update( not all dungeons included)
    2. It takes for exemple 3 RP for 1 sector in the new dungeons and 1 dungeon has 6 sectors ,that means 18 RP per dungeon... outrageous, it's like they wanna force us having alts .. you can do about 4 to 5 dungeons with purple bar and you're over.
    3. Why introducing the new ability system if you can't even reach lvl 1 without going full + 19 ? we have 5 out of 9 pices of gear which we can use for ability purpose.
    4. 2 new pets without pet bonuses.
    5. 1.250.000 CR for the new extreme ? and here i thought we are gonna nerf the game a bit...
    6. So let me get this straight, new players need to reach at least 250 k CR to level up to 70 ? I dont understand how this is possible, what's going on ?

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

when are you going to make it posible to farm resources WITHOUT fishing or being FORCED to buy from other players? simply changing a few dungeon drop rates wont fkin kill you :)

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@Retrix said:
    5. 1.250.000 CR for the new extreme ? and here i thought we are gonna nerf the game a bit...
    6. So let me get this straight, new players need to reach at least 250 k CR to level up to 70 ? I dont understand how this is possible, what's going on ?

You should buff your brains dude, im cringing out everytime some noob speaks about nerfing game. Kritika is literally dead at the moment because of nerfs and how overpowered you become in no time, there is no endgame if you get ~1mil cr, absolutely nothing to do, and 1 mil cr is something you can reach in just few weeks of playing now lol. I see too many people including my friends quitting/leaving the game just because they have nothing to do there aside from collecting pets. There is no dungeons for 1 mil cr, arena is 60 floor max, and 60 floor is oneshotable already. So having at least few challenging dungeons for endgame cr is necessary.
    Answering your last question, let me get this straight - you can get level 70 doing bella and fractured memories. Also 250k cr is just few days of playing, this is not only possible, its hell easy to reach.

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Retrix said:

You should buff your brains dude, im cringing out everytime some noob speaks about nerfing game. Kritika is literally dead at the moment because of nerfs and how overpowered you become in no time, there is no endgame if you get ~1mil cr, absolutely nothing to do, and 1 mil cr is something you can reach in just few weeks of playing now lol. I see too many people including my friends quitting/leaving the game just because they have nothing to do there aside from collecting pets. There is no dungeons for 1 mil cr, arena is 60 floor max, and 60 floor is oneshotable already. So having at least few challenging dungeons for endgame cr is necessary.
    Answering your last question, let me get this straight - you can get level 70 doing bella and fractured memories. Also 250k cr is just few days of playing, this is not only possible, its hell easy to reach.

First of all Kritika was designed as action mmo, its must be not hard, just fast dungeons run its not tera or somethink else where u can smash last boss for 10-15 min, also there no real boss mechanics where u can dodge all atak if u know pattern, u will be hited any way and with overtuned bosses they one shot u. Also u can check KR or CN servers where they clear solo raid dungeons no one cry that its to easy, again coz this game designed for this.
    Second ur friend and many others leave not coz of easy dungeon, its coz we farm bella and xanadu almost one year alrdy, coz they cutted alot content that game have even for lvl 65 we didnt get more than 10 dungeons, coz EME overtuned dungeons than overtuned gear like DG for completing those dungeons and now we have just big snowball that cant stop, we get new equipments but they obsolate coz DG much more better in any way.
    And third i wanna see how u can get 250 k cr in few days on fresh account without whale.

@BellMorte said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Retrix said:

First of all Kritika was designed as action mmo, its must be not hard, just fast dungeons run its not tera or somethink else where u can smash last boss for 10-15 min, also there no real boss mechanics where u can dodge all atak if u know pattern, u will be hited any way and with overtuned bosses they one shot u. Also u can check KR or CN servers where they clear solo raid dungeons no one cry that its to easy, again coz this game designed for this.
    Second ur friend and many others leave not coz of easy dungeon, its coz we farm bella and xanadu almost one year alrdy, coz they cutted alot content that game have even for lvl 65 we didnt get more than 10 dungeons, coz EME overtuned dungeons than overtuned gear like DG for completing those dungeons and now we have just big snowball that cant stop, we get new equipments but they obsolate coz DG much more better in any way.
    And third i wanna see how u can get 250 k cr in few days on fresh account without whale.

I know better why people leave. When dungeons were hard enough there was always something to do, and there was value in running st/abelard/titan. You could at least do carries and get decent income from this, if you were like 500-600k cr back then. Whiners like you killed the game literally, this is over atm. I doubt even 70 cap will help. What will you do if you ever reach current endgame cr cap? (read if you will play active enough for your opinion to even matter)
    Game has nothing to do with tera ofc, BUT our kritika was lot better when content was hard for us.
    Also you can learn bosses and dodge their attacks, there are mechanics like that indeed, in every ultimate zone, if you dont know them - just git gud and learn game a little before speaking.
    W/e your halfblind eyes saw on kr/cn vids, there is enough content for an endgame. What I say game should care of their most active players first. Atm there are too many unbusy 1 mil cr playes. Give them something to do or they ll keep quitting. At least damn 1.25kk dungeon, some 500k and 10 more arena floors.

edited April 2018

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Retrix said:

My dude ,what will new players do when they reach 65 ans see they can't do the new dungeons just because they are 250 k cr ? let me tell you they wont just farm bella knowing better gear can be found in windhome and trust me they wont be doing FM either since they will have max 20 k cr when they reach 65, you think im braindead just because im thinking about new players ? aside from your case my friends quit the game because it was too hard ,because they started playing when the existent population had already 300-400 k + ,you can't compare those 2 categories.

Also you can't just report me for abuse just because you won't agree with my opinion ,that's why it's a subjective discussion ... grow up.

@Retrix said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Retrix said:

My dude ,what will new players do when they reach 65 ans see they can't do the new dungeons just because they are 250 k cr ? let me tell you they wont just farm bella knowing better gear can be found in windhome and trust me they wont be doing FM either since they will have max 20 k cr when they reach 65, you think im braindead just because im thinking about new players ? aside from your case my friends quit the game because it was too hard ,because they started playing when the existent population had already 300-400 k + ,you can't compare those 2 categories.

Also you can't just report me for abuse just because you won't agree with my opinion ,that's why it's a subjective discussion ... grow up.

Kholdor, octave thermalar, any weapon is enough to get 250k.. DG set is still bis. Starhenge xanadu dungeons shattered table is what you can do basically from the start. Thermalar just takes month of buying abelard carries 700k each (very cheap). Kholdor charms are very easy to get now, green/blue badges and lvl4-5 gems wont take long. Floor 70 of fm is pmuch enough for exping and you can do it with <100k cr easily. Gear in these 250 k dungeons isnt rly better than 65 lvl gear, at least atm. Tho im sure they will adjust in some time. Just play the game, if you dont like it or its not for you, you will leave it anyway, just like any other mmo. Making the game even easier than it is now is not a solution, and dead SEA server serves as an example of it being fatal decision. Back then when everything was lot harder to get, and progressing was rly tough task, game was lot more lively for some reason.

• Yes sure u know better why ppl leave, mb 1-2 ur friend leave coz game was to easy but much more ppl leave coz they new and when they get lvl 65 they dont have cr for playing further, all they can do farm xanadu and buy carry, thats not the way game must be played. Only with kholdor\octave\termalar u wount get 250k cr u need gems, enchant, badge etc for this, and thats not 1-2 day not even 1-2 week.
    Ok tell me how hard dungeon that can be played twice per weak result in "there was always something to do, and there was value in running st/abelard/titan", u come clear those dungeon in 10 min and thats all after u go again to bella or xanadu.
    "You could at least do carries and get decent income from this, if you were like 500-600k cr back then" so everything u worry about ur money income coz u cant sell now so many carry as u wish, not about new player or interesting content.
    "Whiners like you killed the game literally, this is over atm" im never whined about stuff but now its go off hand, bring so half assed update for 2 month of preparatiion, and yea im have more than 1mil cr.
    "Also you can learn bosses and dodge their attacks, there are mechanics like that indeed, in every ultimate zone, if you dont know them - just git gud and learn game a little before speaking." im bet u cant dodge every boss atak (titan\abe\ last in st) even if u know all mechanics, and there are problem if u dont have top enchantment (like 40+k SR for titan as example) u will just die to 1-2 hit. So thats not abount git gud, its all about get stuff enchant it to +17 and then u good.
    "W/e your halfblind eyes saw on kr/cn vids, there is enough content for an endgame" ok big guru link me kr\cn vids where they need full party for complete dungeon or where they need meet CR requirements. I can tell u "master of this game" even for raids on KR\CN that require 2.5 mil CR, they can complete em having like 1,5 mil CR, and when it comes to our version if dungeon require 300k cr u need have 500-600k cr for complete it.
    And again stop saying if u dont know "dead SEA server serves as an example of it being fatal decision", they closed not because of easy content.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    1 mil cr is something you can reach in just few weeks of playing now lol.
    250k cr is just few days of playing, this is not only possible, its hell easy to reach.

Come on man. There is stretching the truth and then there is outright lies. This is complete lies.

@BellMorte said:

Yes sure u know better why ppl leave, mb 1-2 ur friend leave coz game was to easy but much more ppl leave coz they new and when they get lvl 65 they dont have cr for playing further, all they can do farm xanadu and buy carry, thats not the way game must be played. Only with kholdor\octave\termalar u wount get 250k cr u need gems, enchant, badge etc for this, and thats not 1-2 day not even 1-2 week.
    Ok tell me how hard dungeon that can be played twice per weak result in "there was always something to do, and there was value in running st/abelard/titan", u come clear those dungeon in 10 min and thats all after u go again to bella or xanadu.
    "You could at least do carries and get decent income from this, if you were like 500-600k cr back then" so everything u worry about ur money income coz u cant sell now so many carry as u wish, not about new player or interesting content.
    "Whiners like you killed the game literally, this is over atm" im never whined about stuff but now its go off hand, bring so half assed update for 2 month of preparatiion, and yea im have more than 1mil cr.
    "Also you can learn bosses and dodge their attacks, there are mechanics like that indeed, in every ultimate zone, if you dont know them - just git gud and learn game a little before speaking." im bet u cant dodge every boss atak (titan\abe\ last in st) even if u know all mechanics, and there are problem if u dont have top enchantment (like 40+k SR for titan as example) u will just die to 1-2 hit. So thats not abount git gud, its all about get stuff enchant it to +17 and then u good.
    "W/e your halfblind eyes saw on kr/cn vids, there is enough content for an endgame" ok big guru link me kr\cn vids where they need full party for complete dungeon or where they need meet CR requirements. I can tell u "master of this game" even for raids on KR\CN that require 2.5 mil CR, they can complete em having like 1,5 mil CR, and when it comes to our version if dungeon require 300k cr u need have 500-600k cr for complete it.
    And again stop saying if u dont know "dead SEA server serves as an example of it being fatal decision", they closed not because of easy content.

meh meh meh. They closed SEA because it DIED OUT, and thats what happening to our server rn BECAUSE of easy content. Its fine when people who dont like the game and dont want to stick with it leave. They would leave even if there were 10 thousand dungeons for any cr range, it wouldnt matter. But its bad when dedicated to the game people quit. And thats what happening right now because content is too easy and there is nothing to do. Nowhere to apply your op gear and grinded stuff. Its funny cause progressing is the most thrilling part in any mmorpg, and when in the end it turns out there was nothing for to progress its kinda crushing.
    I dont care about money, i never even stacked more than 300-400 mil, BUT doing carries for money used to be sort of rewarding challenge, something to do for strongest endgame players. Now there is no much reason to log in at all sadly, cause running oneshotting abelard for 700k gold aint fun. Aint much fun doing it for free as well, because everyone can do it, there is 0 value not only money-wise, but mentally.
    WTF is that your full party obsessment, i never even told about anything party related. This game engine aint even designed for party play clearly as if more players use abilities only gets you more lag. Problem is I can supereasily carry full party of zombie alts in hardest dungeon and oneshot last boss in the end.
    As I said there is lot of ways for easy progress in this game, lot more than it used to be. Oh well, if someone is so blunt, and cant discover anything himself, he can always find guild offering help for newcomers, there are enough of them.

@Spookles said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    1 mil cr is something you can reach in just few weeks of playing now lol.
    250k cr is just few days of playing, this is not only possible, its hell easy to reach.

Come on man. There is stretching the truth and then there is outright lies. This is complete lies.

ye, thats why whoever i look at has 1 mil cr, or at least 500k+

• destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

Okay, let me get my view point straight. Anyone who claims that 250k CR mark CAN be obtained on a fresh account in few days must be nuts. I mean yeah it is possible if one is a NO LIFER who plays Kritika all the time. But umm... spending the whole day behind a game? Nah, you need help. That was first. Second, if people did quit because of no content, I don't have much to say... All I can say is that yeah future updates WILL bring back players. BUT... this update probably won't. Next thing is, 700k for Abe carry? I've seen people Giga 1m a run. Yeah yeah its just 300k more... For you. Not for new players though. THAT is why I do runs either free or 500k-800k. Never seen Gigas going for 700k though. Next thing, if you do believe that a newbie should level up to 65, gear up with the freebies they get and then buy carries straight up, just to hit 250k to be ABLE to KINDA do the new dungeons... You are wrong my friend. I mean, a game is meant to be there to have fun with, not farming like no lifers and save up for carries. And with current gear, nah its not so easy. KR/JP/CN I do believe have newbie gears that do gear em up a bit to be able to do some starter 70 content, not in NA yet. Ohh nearly forgot. 1.25m CR (which is the party CR I suppose, is not an imaginable thing for a newbie in any way. I mean he/she can get it but its a really tough way).

All this was a beginner point of view.

Now to the endgamers point of view, not much content to work on. Charm is maybe something but then one can farm like what 6 runs a day I guess on a character. So THAT wasteland crystal might be something... Ohh wait! 10 crystals a day right? I take my words back. Please don't mind D: Also this update can make Arena floor 60 SO MUCH more easy! (for endgamers... as I already said).

Now something good. FM nerf. Umm... NERF? How is that sensible to be called NERF? Its just a rework to give us fairness in rewards. I mean if you want to be an exploiter like what happened with DoomBlades and Psions last season, SURE! I have nothing to say. But if you want to play fair, please! This update to FM is cool! They apparently are finally addressing "Azure Spade" issue! New accents aren't good I suppose. I mean its a matter of personal preference. Rather ignore the stats to get ACCURACY to clear Eeri's Library WITHOUT grazing maybe?

PRIME STAT! YEAH! Not much way to earn them but we can start now and play the big game later on!

So all in all, not a bad update, but not really something to revive the servers...

BTW if you don't agree with me, PM me in game if you are in NA, IGN : KawaiSan OR just DM me in Discord : ShinyPikachuEevee/D.R.G#9853. We can have a chat, maybe I'll get to correct my feedback too! :)

P.S. : Off topic, BUT still no Monk avatars in forums!

edited April 2018

@BellMorte said:

Umm... SEA/KR/JP/CN item enh past +9 breaks right if failed? "Ohh man! It would be so good to get my +17 in a single day without having to break the stuff if failed! I could just complete the game content in a week!" WOW! Thats what was never mentioned I guess.
    Also, our badge system is SO MUCH better. So much more stats.

EDIT : I suck SO bad at quoting!

edited April 2018

@BellMorte said:

Umm... SEA/KR/JP/CN item enh past +9 breaks right if failed? "Ohh man! It would be so good to get my +17 in a single day without having to break the stuff if failed! I could just complete the game content in a week!" WOW! Thats what was never mentioned I guess.
    Also, our badge system is SO MUCH better. So much more stats.

EDIT : SUCCEEDED! YEAH!

• EniesEnies Member, Pre-CBT Tester

There should be no reasons to make a wall like that at lvl 65, in order to continue doing basic dungeons, you need to grind gears till 250k CR? i mean it could be rather "easy" if you are a veteran player, but for new players it may be a huge turnoff.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

From what I am seeing:

• This isn't really the 70 patch we were supposed to get at all. This basically sounds like the Xanadu patch with even less new gear and 5 pointless exp levels to gain.
    • Stopping players at level 65 and forcing them to "gear up" just to continue leveling is ridiculous and a sure fire way to run off any potential new players.
    • Gear inflation got so broken so fast in our version just to scale with our "harder version" of the game is pretty much already a complete mess with no way to fix it.
    • Other then a hat and boots (debatable), there is zero reason to even come back for this new content.

So basically all in all, the huge new lvl 70 patch with tons of new content and endgame, basically equates to the Xanadu patch.

We are getting just a tiny fraction of the actual level 70 release content. We aren't getting Golden Port. We aren't getting all awakenings at the same time. To me this seems like a "guess I will check back again in a few months" situation again. The problem is, at this point the patches and content release have failed so many times before, there is pretty much no reason to continue waiting and hoping (for me at least). This patch was supposed to be the saving grace to get this game turned around; all it feels like is another 1/2 of a patch.

I am pretty much done giving them more time to release partial patches and unfinished patches while constantly shoving more worthless fluff content into the game to fleece more money. I have sat on my hands and waited for things for a while, but after playing the PTS and seeing what little new content there actually is, I see no reason to hold out hope for this anymore. Sure, the rest fo the content will be coming later..but how much later? For me "later" is already to late .

@Spookles said:
    From what I am seeing:

• This isn't really the 70 patch we were supposed to get at all. This basically sounds like the Xanadu patch with even less new gear and 5 pointless exp levels to gain.
    • Stopping players at level 65 and forcing them to "gear up" just to continue leveling is ridiculous and a sure fire way to run off any potential new players.
    • Gear inflation got so broken so fast in our version just to scale with our "harder version" of the game is pretty much already a complete mess with no way to fix it.
    • Other then a hat and boots (debatable), there is zero reason to even come back for this new content.

So basically all in all, the huge new lvl 70 patch with tons of new content and endgame, basically equates to the Xanadu patch.

We are getting just a tiny fraction of the actual level 70 release content. We aren't getting Golden Port. We aren't getting all awakenings at the same time. To me this seems like a "guess I will check back again in a few months" situation again. The problem is, at this point the patches and content release have failed so many times before, there is pretty much no reason to continue waiting and hoping (for me at least). This patch was supposed to be the saving grace to get this game turned around; all it feels like is another 1/2 of a patch.

I am pretty much done giving them more time to release partial patches and unfinished patches while constantly shoving more worthless fluff content into the game to fleece more money. I have sat on my hands and waited for things for a while, but after playing the PTS and seeing what little new content there actually is, I see no reason to hold out hope for this anymore. Sure, the rest fo the content will be coming later..but how much later? For me "later" is already to late .

That's why I keep telling that game shouldnt target people who dont really like it and dont much care about it. So much blaming and frustration over what? I consider its fine that i dont have to go through a full circle of enhancing appraising and charming 9 pieces of new gear right away just because +5 lvls cap comes out. And I can still evo my deathguard accs and weapon to a new tier to get some powerup. Also 5 lvls imply more skill points and higher skill levels and damage, probably even new builds, something to think about for a while. If you look at other mmos, sometimes new lvl cap doesnt even mean that everyone will run straight to get it. You can still play and be competitive even not being max level. That's a direction our kritika takes and I think its fine. So basically most of playerbase will just stay at 1-1.5 mil cr till next update, not even depending on level and it looks fine in my opinion. New content will just diversify our gameplay, exactly what it should do, not being mandatory. Also some things may still change till live patch.
    Funniest thing is how people are so demanding towards a f2p game :smiley: