April 13: Development Roadmap Updates
We hope that you've been enjoying the upcoming Max Level Update on the PTS and are as excited as we are for its full release on April 18! Today, I'm here to provide some additional details on what coming in the next few months, and some updates to the Development Roadmap.
The Development Roadmap is currently scheduled out through July. Today's update shifts some content from the July update earlier, and moves a few items into the "Future Updates." These new "Future Update" items may still make it into their originally planned updates, but they may be included further down the road as well.
This roadmap update is also meant to address some confusion around the Dusk weapons that was introduced in last week's stream. Much of the Dusk gear set is coming in the April 18 max level update, but the chest, legs, hands, and weapon will be in the May update. Apologies for the confusion!
Without further ado, here's the update! Check out the full development roadmap here.
- Second Awakenings in Stages: Warrior and Monk—We’re planning to roll out Awakenings on a few classes at a time in an effort to get some available sooner rather than later. The first classes to receive their Second Awakenings are Berserker, Fire Lord, Doom Blade, Star Monk, and Void Monk!
- Fractured Memories Updates
- New Windhome Danger Zones—Experience new challenges and earn new gear in Windhome! This consists of four stages, and one region boss. Plus, the Dusk chest, legs, hands, and weapon will be introduced!
- Etherforce Renewal
- Inventory UI Improvements
- Second Awakenings in Stages: PART 2—We’re planning to roll out Awakenings on a few classes at a time in an effort to get some available sooner rather than later. The next classes to receive their Second Awakenings are Psion, Assassin, Wolf Guardian, and Vamp!
- Additional Weapon Enhancement—A new way to get even more power out of your weapons.
- Arena Adjustment—Adding new challenges and new rewards to Arena.
- Various skill rebalances across classes.
- Adding New Dye Options
- Pet Gear