Kritika servers are back up, and you should be able to freely enter the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

April 13: Development Roadmap Updates

Hi All!

We hope that you've been enjoying the upcoming Max Level Update on the PTS and are as excited as we are for its full release on April 18! Today, I'm here to provide some additional details on what coming in the next few months, and some updates to the Development Roadmap.

The Development Roadmap is currently scheduled out through July. Today's update shifts some content from the July update earlier, and moves a few items into the "Future Updates." These new "Future Update" items may still make it into their originally planned updates, but they may be included further down the road as well.

This roadmap update is also meant to address some confusion around the Dusk weapons that was introduced in last week's stream. Much of the Dusk gear set is coming in the April 18 max level update, but the chest, legs, hands, and weapon will be in the May update. Apologies for the confusion!

Without further ado, here's the update! Check out the full development roadmap here.

May

• Second Awakenings in Stages: Warrior and Monk—We’re planning to roll out Awakenings on a few classes at a time in an effort to get some available sooner rather than later. The first classes to receive their Second Awakenings are Berserker, Fire Lord, Doom Blade, Star Monk, and Void Monk!
  • Fractured Memories Updates
  • New Windhome Danger Zones—Experience new challenges and earn new gear in Windhome! This consists of four stages, and one region boss. Plus, the Dusk chest, legs, hands, and weapon will be introduced!
  • Etherforce Renewal
  • Inventory UI Improvements

July

• Second Awakenings in Stages: PART 2—We’re planning to roll out Awakenings on a few classes at a time in an effort to get some available sooner rather than later. The next classes to receive their Second Awakenings are Psion, Assassin, Wolf Guardian, and Vamp!

Future

• Additional Weapon Enhancement—A new way to get even more power out of your weapons.
  • Arena Adjustment—Adding new challenges and new rewards to Arena.
  • Various skill rebalances across classes.
  • Adding New Dye Options
  • Pet Gear

Comments

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

@Smoreceror why is June missing?

• @NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    @Smoreceror why is June missing?

Probably because we are not getting any updates in June...

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

What happened to the mage buffs? Quite funny the classes that need their buff the most get ignored (they are the weakest atm by far). And the priorities lies with the classes that can play on their own (warriors). Can you guys at least add the damage I frame / ultra buff for them already. And do the change of skills later.

• ZeallyZeally Member, KOL

So Noblia/Prodigy is like September or something, I guess? lol

• PM733MHT79PM733MHT79 Member, KOL

I agree with Mani. Why not put all class at equal footing instead of leaving the weakest class weak for so long. There is so many thing that you can do just for the mages classes just to buff them that would not take from your work at all.

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

Game updates are too slow. Need to put more money in on development or game will die.

• ZeallyZeally Member, KOL

@WLKE4E45GC said:
    Game updates are too slow. Need to put more money in on development or game will die.

Exactly what I'm saying. IDK why they're going at this turtle pace.

• @Zeally said:

@WLKE4E45GC said:

Exactly what I'm saying. IDK why they're going at this turtle pace.

Presumably, and i don't have anything to back this up, but they needed to release Tera on consoles, so maybe part of Kritika team was transferred there for the time being, but now that its out, hopefully they will pick up the slack...

• GXHDLJPE3AGXHDLJPE3A Member, KOL

Yo what happened to that guild vs guild content!?!?

• CCPDG6TYCACCPDG6TYCA Member, KOL

Please... will we even got a chance to get sec awaken on gunmage and valkyrie ? Its not even stated in the future development

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@CCPDG6TYCA said:
    Please... will we even got a chance to get sec awaken on gunmage and valkyrie ? Its not even stated in the future development

There is no second awakenings for either of the gunmages as of yet, and valkyrie's awakening came out barely a week ago, that's why there's no info about it on roadmap.

• HNLWTDGNKRHNLWTDGNKR Member, KOL

We Need gunmage 2awakening NOW !!!