Windhome Update Patch Notes
We go into maintenance on Wednesday, April 18, at 8 a.m. PDT to launch the Windhome update. We expect to be back online within three hours. See you in game!
NEW STORY AND REGION
- Level Cap Extension—All Kritika Online characters can now achieve level 70!
- Abelard’s Last Stand—See the conclusion to the Abelard storyline and journey to a new region.
- New Region: Windhome—New story, new quests, and new characters!
- New Danger Zones—Four new Danger Zones are now available. Access them from Windhome.
-- All four new Danger Zones are connected to the Kritika Online main story.
-- The recommended CR is Hard 250k and Extreme 550k.
-- Each Danger Zone costs 1 RP to enter.
--- Yacharu Den: drops Reide shoes, violet boss souls, Wasteland Fire Crystals
--- Dunnog's Den: drops Harkon shoes, violet boss souls, Wasteland Light Crystals
--- Stone Temple: drops Reide helm, violet boss souls, Wasteland Fire Crystals
--- Inner Stone Temple: drops Harkon shoes, violet boss souls, Wasteland Light Crystals
- New Ultimate Danger Zone—One of Belladonna’s daughters, Eeri, is lurking in the Eon library. Stop her from resurrecting Belladonna! Designed to challenge the most experienced players, this ultimate zone has five stages. Each stage costs 1 RP. Available to clear twice a week.
-- Recommended Average CR: 1,250k.
-- First Stage (recommended CR 700k): drops accessory charm.
-- 2nd Stage (recommended CR 1,000k): drops both earrings, accessory charm
-- 3rd Stage (recommended CR 1,000k): drops both necklace, accessory charm
-- 4th Stage (recommended CR 1,000k): drops both ring, accessory charm
-- Boss Stage (recommended CR 1,500k): drops accessory box, leg charm
- Attendance Marathon—For 35 days (from Thursday, April 18 to Wednesday, May 30), players who log in daily can receive Mysterious Keys, Dragon Bone Fishing Rod, Lucky Pet Crates, and more:
-- Do Your Level Best for Rewards!—Players who reach level 66, 67, 68, 69, and 70 during this period receive enhancement materials and Prime Attribute Stones. You can claim these rewards only once per account.
-- Welcome to Windhome—The first level 65 character you log in with during this period receives nine Gear Supply Crates. Each crate contains one your choice of evo1 weapon, evo1 accessory, or evo1 armor. You can also receive Alandra's Memento as an additional reward from daily quests in Starhenge and Xanadu. You can exchange Alandra’s Mementos for evo materials.
- Dusk Gear—Two new types of Dusk Gear, Reide and Harkon, can be found in the Windhome Danger Zones. These use the new Prime Attribute System!
- Prime Attributes—Prime Attributes provide a new way to power up your character!
- Salvaging—Players can now gain a Fixit-250 Hammer from salvaging +17 or higher gear. Salvaging +17 or greater Kholdor gear will grant a Fixit-250 Hammer instead of a Ghostly Scale.
- Charms—A new Legendary Charm is available for leg armor.
- Consumables—We’ve tweaked the level limit for certain consumables.
- New Evolution Materials—Materials for the next level of gear evolution are now available!
- New Accents—Same set bonuses as the Red Demon accents, but with a new look! They can be combined with the existing rare accents.
- Grandking Piglet—Grandking Piglet, father of King Piglet, has arrived in town hubs!
- Fractured Memories Leaderboard Changes—Fractured Memories seasons are now two weeks long.
-- The leaders in Fractured Memories will receive a specially-designed aura.
-- Parties can no longer compete for rank in Fractured Memories. It’s possible we’ll bring this feature back in the future, but Fractured Memories Leaderboards are solo rank only for now.
- We have added the “reset” button back to Arena.
- Localization issues in certain cinematics.
UPDATE: After investigating the Abelard/Titan Event, we have discovered that this was inaccurate information in the original patch notes. The note was originally included as a change between test versions of the update and the live version. The event existed in a test version, but not live. This was accidentally included as an event that IS happening, instead of one that was removed from a test version. The patch notes are now updated to reflect this. Apologies for the confusion!