We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Patch Notes: PTS Arena Update

An update that adjusts Arena and adds the Snowy Mountain Peril Danger Zone is available on the PTS RIGHT NOW!

DANGER ZONE

• Snowy Mountain Peril is available once per day for level 70 characters. We recommend you enter with at least a 550K Combat Rating. Drops include Prime Attribute Power Cores, buff potions, and materials.
  • We also double Xanadu Daily Quests rewards!

CRAFTING

• Players can now craft new Prime Attribute Power Cores and a variety of new potions.

ARENA

• Climb the Arena all the way to the 70th floor!
  • Earn new rewards for clearing floors and for seasonal rankings.
  • We’ve done some difficulty balances across multiple bosses.

PETS

• Earn your coin toss Phoenix pet while you still can! A new Tiger pet will be taking the Phoenix’s place in Tokina’s Pet Lab.
  • Tokina’s Pet Lab features some new tradeable pets.
  • The Coin Toss in Tokina’s Pet Lab now generates an item that Grandking Piglet is interested in obtaining.
  • We’ve added new pet collection buffs.
  • King Piglet’s personal shop items are expanded to include a larger level range.

KRED MILEAGE

• We have updated the Kred mileage rewards.

BUG FIXES

• The level ranges for mixed doubles have been updated.
  • K-Perks are now obtainable above level 68.
  • The “Doctor” title has been fixed.

Comments

• FinalSinFinalSin Member

where are the prime attribute gems

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

wait... no monk/warrior awakenings? is this some kind of minor patch before the real may update? o_O

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

Still no news of the high priority PvP rewards huh

• Can you please increase the spooky met in xanadu ?its really hard to farm thrm and crafting charm take 1k :( pls do something

• yea increase spooky drops or decrease how many spookys we need to craft stuff or increase how many spookys we can get with fishing

• WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL
    edited May 2018

Please don't tell me it's the main patch without 2nd awakenings

if yes i'm done with the game

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

Here is the list that they still make craps in this patch:
    1. The prime power cores aren't rechargeable and it only add prime to it w/o special ability like the Korean version
    2. The map for prime cores it 550k and only drops which is randomly either power cores or pot contains health and magic potion and also element pots. And I'm gonna say "Ohh Hell to the no" useless ever lol
    3. Arena increase to 70 and they balance the boss? Well not very smart move but doing arena in live server everyone knews already that arena can use cheat to raise to the top only 1sec completion. Very useless and they didn't add kred to arena reward. So for freebies go quit this game cuz u never have kred freely from now on! LMAO
    4. So this is the patch on May which is not their plan I guess cz May patch including new gears and weapon and 2nd awaken for warrior and monk. So where they go?the answer is maybe "delayed" next month? Or in middle Of May? Or never? May patch like May or May not happened. LMAO
    5. Drop for spooky is absolutely GREAT! 1 dung run hard in Xanadu drops around 3-4 maks on final boss. So if u need 1k to craft charm warth element u need 1000 spooky /3 spooky maks =333 runs. One dung req 6 RP so, 100 purple RP =16 runs /days for one char. it gets 48 spooky for one char /day. So u need 3 or 4 days to get 1k spooky don't worry it's not that hard to farm all char with meaningless life for gaming all time lol
    6. Oh yeah what is definition of "Cake for you " in insane difficult if u can't one hit boss. It need 4 times than recommend cr in insane difficult but still can't get one hit shot. Maybe 10 times what a waste. Even belladonna map are such a bitch for ppl got 300k cr still took 2 minutes doing extreme in there lol
    7. OK Just like girl ghost in last windy home map said "YAY ITS QUITTING TIME" LMAO
    8. Be brave EME just admit it u can't save this game! THE END LOL

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018

arena gets really tough starting at floor 55... (robo)
    no therma proc, and extreme def/hp again... ugh

therma worked in new boss zone though, and there they had huge def as well . had like 70% + as other dmg. bloody did ~26m, one therma proc did 76m ... :neutral:
    not sure how mach dmg you need to even get to floor 60 now, let alone 70
    maybe possible with massive bleed stacking or other cheat abuses :disappointed:

• removing kred from arena is a pretty big fuck you from you guys lol unless you enable more kred gain somewhere else.

edited May 2018

No but for real what kind of fucking shit is this why would you make arena way harder but the rewards are garbage now wtf lmao ( it only gives inferior badges now ) is this a fking joke... and if this is the main patch without 2nd awakenings , new weapon and armor it's just a troll at this point.

You basically have to be in top 10 arena/FM to earn any kred .. Great fucking job enmasse i mean seriously gj not like newer players have it hard anyway.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

This is an extra patch, normally the big patches happen on the same day the previous attendance event ends. With the announcement I think we get this patch at 16 May (next FM) and the big patch (with the 2nd awakenings) 30 May o.o

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

Are you seriously removing the kred rewards from arena ?????? ........ this does it. im out.

• DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe Member

They removed it from the Arena rewards but put it in ranking, so now you HAVE to be top like 10 to even get any Kreds. This is a huge issue and really screws over a lot of people, please either find some other way to introduce more Kreds to players or re-add the Kreds back into Arena Rewards.

As for the other items that was "removed from Arena Rewards" all of them was added to Scarr. I didn't remember to check if the items in there are Character Limited or Account-Limited. If those items were Character limited then I feel that change is way better and say good job on that, but if those items are account limited...then you really really nerfed people who don't spend a lot of money on the game and basically gave them the finger.

But yea...either way...they need to re-add the Kreds back in Arena rewards (or some other way).

edited May 2018

@Darkrulerjoe said:
    They removed it from the Arena rewards but put it in ranking, so now you HAVE to be top like 10 to even get any Kreds. This is a huge issue and really screws over a lot of people, please either find some other way to introduce more Kreds to players or re-add the Kreds back into Arena Rewards.

As for the other items that was "removed from Arena Rewards" all of them was added to Scarr. I didn't remember to check if the items in there are Character Limited or Account-Limited. If those items were Character limited then I feel that change is way better and say good job on that, but if those items are account limited...then you really really nerfed people who don't spend a lot of money on the game and basically gave them the finger.

But yea...either way...they need to re-add the Kreds back in Arena rewards (or some other way).

You see the point is we used medals to buy daily badge boxes and other crap also getting to top 10 in arena just to get some kred is impossible for casual players because same players will always stay top 10 so basically there is no way to get any kred for casual/newer players and that is a huge issue in my opinion

therefore i agree with everyone that says there has to be other ways introduced to earn kred.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

no more Kredd from Arena (in the PTS) could be just because they dont want people grinding Kredd on the PTS. Now if it makes it to the live server, thats really really lame.

Another dungeon I can't participate in with a really lame loot pool. I know a lot of people have 550k CR+, but I certainly don't. Even if I had 550k CR I am fairly sure that completing any of the new content with that much CR would be incredibly hard and boring or probably not even possible. The suggested CR for all this content seems to be about 1/2 of what you would actually need to complete it.

Why is NONE of the newer content coming with 4 difficulties anymore? Even the new leveling zone only has 2 difficulties. It's like you guys literally gave up on anyone playing this game other than whales and 24/7 players. There is a LOT of people that play this game that would be more than happy to just play the newest content on EASY or NORMAL difficulties with a much lower droprate or even a modified lootpool, like just have the lower difficulties drop materials.

How about working on fixing the fact that fishing is the best way to advance your character? Literally leaving my computer on to fish and not actually playing the game is the best way to "farm" in this game. They need to do some serious reworking of the entire loot system of the game. Right now it is a total mess. Fishing should be something you CAN do for fun on the side for a little extra materials and stuff. It shouldn't be the main path to materials.

Every patch it feels like they are becoming more and more disconnected from the average playerbase. Maybe they should spend a little time seeing what the average Joe does in this game and a little less time sitting in Discord with their echo-chamber of whales and 2 million CR minions.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited May 2018

Lmao Arena Rewards re worked, Haha lmao those who farmed Kred every 35 days on 6 alts made almost 6k kred for free, let me see you now xD! You're going to have to buy kreds from now on

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

I've had some hopes, but now all they do is nerfing, giving content to 1m CR players only...I don't think this game can be saved, I wish I could change my vote on poll! This is not possible to save, I bet on thousand dollars if this game sees 2019!

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

The most bullet points on the patch notes is about pet junk...

Removed Arena kredd, added more a new dungeon with stupid CR requirement and 1 difficulty. More Xanadu rewards is good I guess, but the drop-rate in those is still horrendous.

I don't have a great feeling about this game anymore. I feel like within a couple more patches I wont be able to play any dungeons because the minimum CR will be like 15 million. I had a lot of fun with this game over the past few months, but I just get this feeling things are going very bad, very fast with this game lately.

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

No way for low CR players to get kred now. GG

• FPKNWXJC7TFPKNWXJC7T Member, KOL

So many people are complaining and they dont even care what the player think and wants. Basically its just what EME wants. If so, why even bother to run this game? Shut it down. You need players to keep running the game. I don’t know. Do they even listen to the players?

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

gonna love the freeloaders whining xd

time to get a part time job now xd

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    gonna love the freeloaders whining xd

time to get a part time job now xd

Well fuck it the game will be closed soon so spend while you can

• 5MCGFWMCRL5MCGFWMCRL Member, KOL

In my opinion, if they don't make the update seriously, there will no more players on this game :| :| :|. I saw a lot of player in few months ago, especially my friends, and now they are quit it -.-. In PTS, i saw it developed for the strongest player, and no more for the weaker, so just think about how do they feel or think on it.

• Enmasse look whats happening its easy to save this game just ask what we want xd...

edited May 2018

@GHYGFP5D6M said:
    Enmasse look whats happening its easy to save this game just ask what we want xd...

Let's be real they gave up on this game neither do they read forums anymore , I bet you could spam racist crap and they wouldn't even delete posts

they know the game is dying so they're atleast trying to milk some whales before the end

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

gotta love all these whiners. Difficulty in this game is just fine, the only problem is a lack of new players because of no advertisement. Most of successful mmos are well-known around the world, kritika is not, hope enm will do some advertisement when they consider game in a good enough state.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

The main thing I don't like is the removal of Kred via Arena. Kred via FM was already reduced to a fraction of what it was, now arena?
    People rely on the Arena Kred to keep up, it is one of the big reasons people do not call this game heavy P2W.

• DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe Member

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    gotta love all these whiners. Difficulty in this game is just fine, the only problem is a lack of new players because of no advertisement. Most of successful mmos are well-known around the world, kritika is not, hope enm will do some advertisement when they consider game in a good enough state.

Advertisement is the least of the problem...the game just isn't really friendly to the newer players and now with the removal of Kreds from arena, they won't even be able to get those as well. The difficulty of the content isn't really the problem but it's that there is no options for lower CR players, which is why they should add a easy/normal difficulty to the 4 dungeons in WH. By the time you reach level 65, you would have like 10k CR, and even with the evo1 gear you get for free you would be around 30k. It's a long long time to go from 30k to 250k just to get to dungeons that actually give decent exp to level up to 70.

They could advertise the game all they want but those new players would just leave once they realize how the game is post level 65. Also most successful mmo's have communication between the publisher and players..The forums basically a wastelands that's only used for complain threads and patch notes..and Discord is basically only used to let people know when their daily deals are happening or if there is a maintenance. How often do you guys even see some one from eme actually say something in Discord...outside of the Announcement tab?