Perilous Peak Update Patch Notes
UPDATE 2: We've addressed technical issues ahead of our previous schedule. To get this update to you all as soon as possible, we've moved up our deployment maintenance to today, Wednesday, May 9, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. PDT.
*UPDATE:** Due to unforeseen technical issues, we are going to have to delay the Perilous Peak update from the originally scheduled Wednesday, May 9, downtime to ensure that we're getting the best possible update out to players. We're now targeting Thursday, May 10, as the new deploy time. Apologies for any inconvenience!
Kritika Online’s latest update, “Perilous Peak,” arrives Thursday, May 10, after maintenance from 8–11 a.m. PDT. Learn more.
- Snowy Mountain Peril is available once per day for level 70 characters.
-- Recommended for at least a 550K Combat Rating.
-- Drops include Prime Attribute Power Cores, buff potions, and new crafting materials.
-- Change from PTS: Due to player feedback around balance concerns, Blood and Herbs craft items are no longer tradeable.
- Doubled Xanadu Daily Quests rewards
-- Clarification from PTS: excludes Unit Insignias.
- Change from PTS: Added two easier difficulties to other Windhome Danger Zones.
-- Easy has a recommended CR of 70K, while Normal has a recommended CR of 150K.
-- All Danger Zone difficulties can drop material boxes.
-- The same rewards are available in Easy and Normal as the higher difficulties, but with lower chances.
- Players can craft new Prime Attribute Power Cores and a variety of new potions.
- Players can climb the Arena all the way to the 70th floor!
- Earn new rewards for clearing floors and for seasonal rankings.
-- Change from PTS: Rewards. The full reward table is linked here.
- We’ve balanced the difficulty across multiple bosses.
- Restarting Arena season, rankings, and completion rewards with this update due to changes in Arena and ranking rewards.
- Change from PTS: Kred is no longer the ranking reward. Now you can trade medals to Scar for Kred rewards. This is how we’re planning to proceed with Arena rewards in the future. You earn medals for competing, then trade to Scar for great rewards!
- Tokina’s Pet Lab features some new tradeable pets.
- The Coin Toss in Tokina’s Pet Lab can generate Grand King’s Desire (a token). Bring five of these to Grand King Piglet in Windhome town to trade for your choice of a Golden Phoenix Hatchling or a Snow Tiger Cub! Changed from PTS: the pet you received used to be random. Thanks for the feedback, PTS players!
- We added new pet collection buffs.
- King Piglet’s personal shop items are expanded to include a larger level range.
- We updated the Kred mileage rewards.
- Updated the level ranges for mixed doubles.
- Players can now obtain K-Perks above level 68.
- Fixed the “Doctor” title.
- Change from PTS: Fixed a bug that disrupted enemy AI when spamming the Guild UI window