We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Perilous Peak Update Patch Notes

edited May 2018 in Patch Notes

UPDATE 2: We've addressed technical issues ahead of our previous schedule. To get this update to you all as soon as possible, we've moved up our deployment maintenance to today, Wednesday, May 9, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. PDT.

*UPDATE:** Due to unforeseen technical issues, we are going to have to delay the Perilous Peak update from the originally scheduled Wednesday, May 9, downtime to ensure that we're getting the best possible update out to players. We're now targeting Thursday, May 10, as the new deploy time. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Kritika Online’s latest update, “Perilous Peak,” arrives Thursday, May 10, after maintenance from 8–11 a.m. PDT. Learn more.

DANGER ZONE

• Snowy Mountain Peril is available once per day for level 70 characters.
    -- Recommended for at least a 550K Combat Rating.
    -- Drops include Prime Attribute Power Cores, buff potions, and new crafting materials.
    -- Change from PTS: Due to player feedback around balance concerns, Blood and Herbs craft items are no longer tradeable.
  • Doubled Xanadu Daily Quests rewards
    -- Clarification from PTS: excludes Unit Insignias.
  • Change from PTS: Added two easier difficulties to other Windhome Danger Zones.
    -- Easy has a recommended CR of 70K, while Normal has a recommended CR of 150K.
    -- All Danger Zone difficulties can drop material boxes.
    -- The same rewards are available in Easy and Normal as the higher difficulties, but with lower chances.

CRAFTING

• Players can craft new Prime Attribute Power Cores and a variety of new potions.

ARENA

• Players can climb the Arena all the way to the 70th floor!
  • Earn new rewards for clearing floors and for seasonal rankings.
    -- Change from PTS: Rewards. The full reward table is linked here.
  • We’ve balanced the difficulty across multiple bosses.
  • Restarting Arena season, rankings, and completion rewards with this update due to changes in Arena and ranking rewards.
  • Change from PTS: Kred is no longer the ranking reward. Now you can trade medals to Scar for Kred rewards. This is how we’re planning to proceed with Arena rewards in the future. You earn medals for competing, then trade to Scar for great rewards!

PETS

• Tokina’s Pet Lab features some new tradeable pets.
  • The Coin Toss in Tokina’s Pet Lab can generate Grand King’s Desire (a token). Bring five of these to Grand King Piglet in Windhome town to trade for your choice of a Golden Phoenix Hatchling or a Snow Tiger Cub! Changed from PTS: the pet you received used to be random. Thanks for the feedback, PTS players!
  • We added new pet collection buffs.
  • King Piglet’s personal shop items are expanded to include a larger level range.

KRED MILEAGE

• We updated the Kred mileage rewards.

BUG FIXES

• Updated the level ranges for mixed doubles.
  • Players can now obtain K-Perks above level 68.
  • Fixed the “Doctor” title.
  • Change from PTS: Fixed a bug that disrupted enemy AI when spamming the Guild UI window

Comments

• wow,thanks for listening to us this patch is great.

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

great!!

• Thanks for listening to your community, EME, maybe not all hope is lost! There's still alot of issues, but this is definitely a step in right direction, keep it up!

• JJXMNAF9H6JJXMNAF9H6 Member
    edited May 2018

Wow what a great job of the arena nerf now we have to spend 900 medal to get booster on each alt
    Do you think all of our alts can reach floor 60-70 ?
    No stones
    And 1k kred every 35 days xD its a joke ?
    Like things that sells for kred is getting cheaper? Or kred is getting expensive?
    For me at least i spend 90 medal on each alts for badges boxes x2 and hammers
    Now we no longer Can get stones from arena
    And the chances to get gold in game is almost impossible you know why?
    Cuz the game already dead and now congratulations for the final touch
    XD unless something magical happen to bring us new or old players back

• JJXMNAF9H6JJXMNAF9H6 Member
    edited May 2018

Lol

• DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe Member

Wasn't there Whetstone IVs in Scar on the PTS? Did you forget to add it to the list on the website, or did you remove the IVs? That is a huge deal as that is the only way to get Whetstone IVs outside of Mystery Keys or the occasional bundles. I don't know why you even have Inferior Whetstones and Progressive Whetstones on there as we can already easily craft them and have other ways to get them, which is why I feel those were possibly a mistake...Now if those were supposed to be Whetstone III and Whetstone IVs (with those 300, and 200 every 35 day limit) then that would make much more sense.

Other than that, I feel everyone else on this patch was great. It's nice to see some positive changes that was taken from the players.

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

EXACTLY WDF IS GOING ON WITH INFERIOR STONES IN REWARD. And inferiors 300 stones /35 days. Well as lv 60 I can craft those 2k on my alT. Hahahaha this patch so fucking FUNNY LMAO. Here is the best contents they bring on Thursday updates :
    1.The wet stones IV remove from the shop in live servers " I ASSUME " and add kred exchange for 1k kred/ACCOUNT! but in PTS server, wet stones IV still in shop arena and it limits 200/35 days/ account. If they really remove wet stones IV in love server then u need to go with this only method for freebies. You want WET STONES IV BITCH? Go buy it on SHOP F12 USING KRED u got from arena exchange. Its FAIR RIGHT? Suck it FREEBIES!LMAO
    2. They want to milk ppl to open mysterious boxes for wet stones now. Cuz if they really remove the wet stones iv from arena, then this game is surely change to "TRULY PAY TO WIN" now LMAO
    3. As a whale it's time to prepare wet stones iv from now. And I'm gonna clean AH for wet stones iv and sell it FOR 500K ea.OR BUY IT IN SHOP USING KRED. prso gonna be pros BITCH, YEAHHHHH!!. Thanks for listening us as WHALES EME! Thank you so much! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
    4. Oh yeah BTW I forgot to tell you something, "YOUR MAY PATCH SO FUCKING GREAT!! WOOOAH YEAH BABY!!!
    5. SUCK IT FREEBIES! LMAO

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

Hopes deleted.

• CommissarMaihemCommissarMaihem Member, KOL
    edited May 2018

No EXP Potions clearing first levels....

Nice doing there EME for the new players.

OH! ANOTHER DELAY!

• @CommissarMaihem said:
    No EXP Potions clearing first levels....

Nice doing there EME for the new players.

OH! ANOTHER DELAY!

why would new players need exp potions?So they can rush quicker to the point of not knowing what to do?I didnt ever use exp pots and im doing fine..

• @J3JYKCPPFL said:
    EXACTLY WDF IS GOING ON WITH INFERIOR STONES IN REWARD. And inferiors 300 stones /35 days. Well as lv 60 I can craft those 2k on my alT. Hahahaha this patch so fucking FUNNY LMAO. Here is the best contents they bring on Thursday updates :
    1.The wet stones IV remove from the shop in live servers " I ASSUME " and add kred exchange for 1k kred/ACCOUNT! but in PTS server, wet stones IV still in shop arena and it limits 200/35 days/ account. If they really remove wet stones IV in love server then u need to go with this only method for freebies. You want WET STONES IV BITCH? Go buy it on SHOP F12 USING KRED u got from arena exchange. Its FAIR RIGHT? Suck it FREEBIES!LMAO
    2. They want to milk ppl to open mysterious boxes for wet stones now. Cuz if they really remove the wet stones iv from arena, then this game is surely change to "TRULY PAY TO WIN" now LMAO
    3. As a whale it's time to prepare wet stones iv from now. And I'm gonna clean AH for wet stones iv and sell it FOR 500K ea.OR BUY IT IN SHOP USING KRED. prso gonna be pros BITCH, YEAHHHHH!!. Thanks for listening us as WHALES EME! Thank you so much! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
    4. Oh yeah BTW I forgot to tell you something, "YOUR MAY PATCH SO FUCKING GREAT!! WOOOAH YEAH BABY!!!
    5. SUCK IT FREEBIES! LMAO

dude the wetstones IV thing sucks yes but you dont have to be like this and more like suggest changes and they would listen,I don't get why you're acting like a 12yo,this isnt the may patch dude.....removing free kreds per char was right so players cant abuse it anymore.

• WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL
    edited May 2018

Honestly it's better than i thought it would be although i used medals to buy badge boxes on other chars which sucks now cause u have to spend them to even get anything lol

Even though we're not getting as much as we used to atleast we're getting some kred lol

now i just want 2nd awakenings and i can live with it

let's just hope the arena is not extremely hard where your alt is hopeless

One thing i don't get is the removal of stones .. I mean it's already hard to enhance items as it is

• TheVulcanTheVulcan Member, KOL

Well, EME if you decide to make play2win people leave game to make it completely dead then good luck.
    Cutting down FM kred reward was good enough, but this Arena kred reward cut went too far. It was just like "Biting us to gear and level an Alt".
    Without that amount of kred rewards, there is no point play that much alts, only few classes which ppl like for leveling gearing is enough.
    Well you still have one patch to decide to make all people moving to Bless or no.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

This actually looks pretty decent to me other than the Whetsone IVs.

1000 Kredd every month is plenty. Thats about all I got anyways since I dont have an army of alts to do arena on. Also nice you can buy Xanadu materials in there now. I just worry about the lack of daily reappraisals/recalcs.

I wish the badges were Green ones. At this point Grey badges are pretty much moot. Are we getting a new lvl 70 Gem/Badge daily anytime soon? The level 65 ones are not very rewarding anymore. Combining a million tier 3 gems is pretty annoying when you dont have a bunch of alts to do it on every day and the grey badges take forever to stack up. Maybe a new set of dailies with Tier 4 gems and Green badges at least?

Oh and thanks for adding EASY/NORMAL for Windome. Not sure why that was ever taken out in the first place.

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

The Prodigy class or "Noblia" still does not have information about day, month or year when it will be released?

• really wish more ppl would see it as you and me,kinda sad to see how many keep being salty no matter how positive a patch is lol

• @TheVulcan said:
    Well, EME if you decide to make play2win people leave game to make it completely dead then good luck.
    Cutting down FM kred reward was good enough, but this Arena kred reward cut went too far. It was just like "Biting us to gear and level an Alt".
    Without that amount of kred rewards, there is no point play that much alts, only few classes which ppl like for leveling gearing is enough.
    Well you still have one patch to decide to make all people moving to Bless or no.

The game was never designed to give you tons of free kred ,they had to nerf it because too many abused it and didnt load at all why load up if you were able to get 100$worth of kred just by playing?That would have made kritika close down in a few months,atleast they give 1k kred per month and didnt fully remove it you can still buy a nice costume if you want.The whetstone removal is the only bad thing as i can see and you shouldnt do classes just to get more kred in the first place but play what you like.

• Kritika is DEAD, ok i am quit.
    top 100 arena = 150 bronze medal.
    1 k gold SCAR = 200 bronze medal, 1 every 35 days.

GREAT NERF´s
    TY ENMASSE

• JetwynJetwyn Member, KOL

I am absolutely baffled how a game company would choose 7:45 PM in the evening on the East Coast in America to choose to patch the system.
    My buddies and I just started this game, and our game night is Wednesday evenings. 3 weeks in, and we already can't play.

• knight6knight6 Member

@9JH5YKHT5K said:
    I am absolutely baffled how a game company would choose 7:45 PM in the evening on the East Coast in America to choose to patch the system.
    My buddies and I just started this game, and our game night is Wednesday evenings. 3 weeks in, and we already can't play.

If you have high expectations of not seeing stuff like this you and your friends should just uninstall now. This is actually insignificant by comparison to the issues you will naturally arrive at down the road.

• destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

Okay so lets the pros and cons straight.

PROS:
    -> Players don't get to abuse the Kreds from Arena floors by creating and deleting alts.
    ->There is a really good way to get the Phoenixes.
    ->The new difficulty levels for WindHome dungeons is a VERY GOOD thing! Atleast new players CAN do it now, with the Evo1 Gears provided.
    ->Double Crafting mats, a really good thing, we can stack up Lodestones faster now. Thanks!
    ->50% Drop pots are 1 day but they are atleast available for usage for the Level 66-70 chars too now.
    CONS:
    ->New arena, floor 61-70. WHAT were you guys thinking?! You think all classes have a fair competition now? We will see mages go away now. REALLY! Use some brains.
    ->What is the point in Inferior Whetstones? We can craft them so easily. The removal of Whetsone IVs is an issue.
    ->There is no Arena Awesome Charm V Selector, yet another lie.
    ->The Coin Toss in Tokina’s Pet Lab can generate Grand King’s Desire (a token). Bring five of these to Grand King Piglet in Windhome town to trade for your choice of a Golden Phoenix Hatchling or a Snow Tiger Cub! Changed from PTS: the pet you received used to be random. Thanks for the feedback, PTS players! < WOW, I am seeing some thing else. So we need to trade 3 Crimson Phoenix Hatchlings for a Golden one? That is not what you said.

No Comments:
    ->I don't know what to say about Thermalar procs being removed from Arena floor 51-59 too now. Till 54, its very easy once we get past level 65, but rest, no comments.

SO, in all this was a kind we CAN expect from EME, with mistakes of course. But this was a bit better than previous patches at least.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Classes who use mana are screwed for arena, mana potions should be usable in arena.

• Ares1968Ares1968 Member, KOL

Pet effect like Snowflake "Freeze" doesn't even work on arena and ultimate dg so whats the point of having an effect if it doesn't work?? WHAT A JOKE UPDATE..

• DragoKanDragoKan Member

Just to know, what is the point of a new player can do new zone of lvl 70 (Easy Normal) if the quest are marked to be done on Hard Mode xD ? Basically do that on easy normal is just for quest...

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

LMAO ANOTHER BUG CONFIRMED EME! I think this game handled by one person. If they really work as a team this simple BUG NEVER HAPPENED. See EME, MORE PPL WORKED MORE IDEAS, LESS PPL LESS IDEAS. So basically ur "TEAMS" have less brains lol. What is the deal with the phrases "STICK WITH ORIGINALLY! " STOP MAKING THIS GAME TO UR VERSION IF U CANT HANDLE IT PROPERLY! LMAO

• I’ve spend a lot of money in this game and this the thanks I get from enmasse.

Your hear me enmasse staff you can even confirm my account

Now how will I support this game????? Tell me ?????? HOoooooW????

I hate this update so much I won’t spend a dime until you fix this 💩

• @W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    I’ve spend a lot of money in this game and this the thanks I get from enmasse.

what exactly do you hate lol

• DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe Member

@GHYGFP5D6M said:

@W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    I’ve spend a lot of money in this game and this the thanks I get from enmasse.

what exactly do you hate lol

I'm guessing its the nerf to Kreds and the removal of Whetstones...which honestly harshly effects the free or moderate spenders way more than the "I've spend a lot" type of people. Even as some one who is a light casher, I don't really hate the nerf on Kreds personally, the only issue I had was Whetstones which can always be added back into Scar if enough people complained to Eme about it...Other then that I find this update pretty decent and does really help the lower CR players and new players.

• You want figure here $100 to $300 a month

• 3XD7LDGJH43XD7LDGJH4 Member, KOL

@W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    You want figure here $100 to $300 a month