We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Dawn of Awakenings Update PTS Patch Notes

2»

Comments

  • RobertSanRobertSan Member, KOL

    we're disappointed. Thank you En messe! you did well..

    " --- Recommended CR: 2,400,000
    --- Drops include [Dusk] Pirate Empress weapon. "

    DO YOU NEED OUR MONEY? :blush:

  • cant even get 2nd awakening since the main quest is bugged yet again. do the 3rd dungeon(fox boss girl) did the 5main quest there it gave me and not it just says i have a main quest the says prepare for fight. but no matter what mission i do, what area i go to, nothing happen. even tried doing another character, same issue ;-;

  • LordSauronLordSauron Member, KOL

    Apart from the new etherforce which is a damn p2w shit coz Whetstones IV are gone from arena since previous update, and the CR required for new ultimate (just what the actual fck), I've been told that 2nd awakening skills need NORMAL skill ponts instead of 2nd awakening specific skill points that other servers have. Just why? There's ppl that will have to sacrifice useful skills relating damage or even the entire skill on their chars in order to get those if this keeps going, but ofc you don't care that much about those minimal issues right?

  • ADP43N7R95ADP43N7R95 Member, KOL

    I've seen a bug on the PTS server with a quest on the story line after 2 awakening no quests in 4 dungeons! And it's also impossible to get into the NEW EXTREME Dungeon Pirats Den. A big request to fix these errors with the quests. First of all, thanks to you!

  • @AzrielGrimsoul said:
    cant even get 2nd awakening since the main quest is bugged yet again. do the 3rd dungeon(fox boss girl) did the 5main quest there it gave me and not it just says i have a main quest the says prepare for fight. but no matter what mission i do, what area i go to, nothing happen. even tried doing another character, same issue ;-;

    to do second awk u have to unlock lael npc in windhome for that to happen you have to unlock eeri

  • @LordSauron said:
    Apart from the new etherforce which is a damn p2w shit coz Whetstones IV are gone from arena since previous update, and the CR required for new ultimate (just what the actual fck), I've been told that 2nd awakening skills need NORMAL skill ponts instead of 2nd awakening specific skill points that other servers have. Just why? There's ppl that will have to sacrifice useful skills relating damage or even the entire skill on their chars in order to get those if this keeps going, but ofc you don't care that much about those minimal issues right?

    Not a single server has second awk sp what are you talking about my dude?See ppl like you that just talk without knowing piss me off

  • @GHYGFP5D6M said:

    @AzrielGrimsoul said:
    cant even get 2nd awakening since the main quest is bugged yet again. do the 3rd dungeon(fox boss girl) did the 5main quest there it gave me and not it just says i have a main quest the says prepare for fight. but no matter what mission i do, what area i go to, nothing happen. even tried doing another character, same issue ;-;

    to do second awk u have to unlock lael npc in windhome for that to happen you have to unlock eeri

    how? cause I been doing every quest that appears for me in windhome and they bugging cause im missing quest, I still cant even unlock the very first windhome mission

  • @AzrielGrimsoul said:

    @GHYGFP5D6M said:

    @AzrielGrimsoul said:
    cant even get 2nd awakening since the main quest is bugged yet again. do the 3rd dungeon(fox boss girl) did the 5main quest there it gave me and not it just says i have a main quest the says prepare for fight. but no matter what mission i do, what area i go to, nothing happen. even tried doing another character, same issue ;-;

    to do second awk u have to unlock lael npc in windhome for that to happen you have to unlock eeri

    how? cause I been doing every quest that appears for me in windhome and they bugging cause im missing quest, I still cant even unlock the very first windhome mission

    hmm weird did you do xanadu bonus missions?After the pavilion bonus missions you should get a cutscene with titan then unlock abe titan talk to kyrani he gives you a story quest for windhome where you have to talk to the one loli in xanadu which tp's you to abelard you kill him and can continue windhome quest

  • HF7Y4C9M9HHF7Y4C9M9H Member, KOL

    cant find my quest for second AW anyone one knows where could it be i finish the main quest and did get anything for the AW

  • @HF7Y4C9M9H said:
    cant find my quest for second AW anyone one knows where could it be i finish the main quest and did get anything for the AW

    ^you get the quest from lael in windhome you have to unlock eeri and finish new story for second awk

  • @GHYGFP5D6M said:

    @AzrielGrimsoul said:

    @GHYGFP5D6M said:

    @AzrielGrimsoul said:
    cant even get 2nd awakening since the main quest is bugged yet again. do the 3rd dungeon(fox boss girl) did the 5main quest there it gave me and not it just says i have a main quest the says prepare for fight. but no matter what mission i do, what area i go to, nothing happen. even tried doing another character, same issue ;-;

    to do second awk u have to unlock lael npc in windhome for that to happen you have to unlock eeri

    how? cause I been doing every quest that appears for me in windhome and they bugging cause im missing quest, I still cant even unlock the very first windhome mission

    hmm weird did you do xanadu bonus missions?After the pavilion bonus missions you should get a cutscene with titan then unlock abe titan talk to kyrani he gives you a story quest for windhome where you have to talk to the one loli in xanadu which tp's you to abelard you kill him and can continue windhome quest

    I did all that already. I did al windhome story almost, it just wont give me the one to unlock last mission

  • F4YX9PNWDAF4YX9PNWDA Member, KOL

    @J3JYKCPPFL said:
    Woahh 2nd awaken really HAPPENED BRUH!
    I'm gonna list another shits they drop for this patch. First the guy above who complaining about wet stones iv is really really freebies, stop changing the facts that u can't live without FREE THING TO GET TO THE TOP, and guess WHAT, the developer will never gonna make FREE2WIN on this game, the only way u can get wet iv IS with kred, JUST TOP UP THE DAMN OF UR MONEY AND SUPPORT THIS GAME! UR FUCKING POOR KIDS!
    Suggestions:
    1.new etherforce for accuracy is suck? Yes, in SEA and Korean and Chinese, they removed GRAZE from accuracy. So no more GRAZE when new etherforce comes in. U should fix it!
    2. The new map for new weapon request CR 2M at least 4m to complete all without struggling LMAO. Well I think it A GOOD STRATEGY EME. If u lower the CR the FUCKING FREEBIES WILL BE SELLING ANYTHINGS AND THEY R GONNA RULES THE SERVER SO DONT DO THIS. IF THEY REALLLY WANT TO BE PROS JUST TOP UP THIER DAMN GREEN PAPER TO THE SCREEN AND, SUPPORT THE FUCKING GAME U FUCKING FREEBIES !
    3. The game is not fun anymore cuz 1st SEA PLAYERS invaded in to allow playing this game, WE ALL KNEW SEA IS THE PAIN IN ARSE WHEN THEY PLAYING MMORPG. They have abusive times to grinding freebies and they have motto in THIER live "NEVER GONNA SUPPORT THIS GAME WHILE I CAN BE TOP FREELY W/O MONEY"
    4. Whales in this game is gonna be just fine cuz we have everything we want from developer. We didn't want see freebies crawling to the top of CR W/o supporting this game. And guess what we r so happy to see all freebies struggling with new dung. The other hand the freebies have tons of gold in THIER vault. Why don't u use UR gold to pay us THE WHALES to CARRY. It didn't make u SUFFER RIGHT? U got new shits, we got gold? WIN WIN RIGHT? LMAO. And for the records EERI CARRY NOW COST 10M/RUNS IN MY CASE, WHEN I CARRY PPL THEY GOT NEW ACCESSORIES WHICH CAN BE SELL AGAIN ARROUND 40M SO THIER NOT SUFFER AT ALL. In facts IM THE ONE WHO CARRY THEM WATCH THEM GOT IT SO IN PAIN. I REMEBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST ACCESSORIES ITS NOT FROM DUNG ITS FROM AH USING MY KRED!. And then freebies who have 12 alt and gold 120m got accessories ARROUND x10. Truth story BTW. LMAO
    5. I, calculating the new pirate dung will be up 100m per run for carry. OMFG CANT WAIT CANT WAIT TO BE IN LIVE SERVER LMAO
    6. I'm gonna post another bugs. Stay tuned TRUE WHALES WITH CASH not FREEBIES WHALES W/O CASH. LMAO

    so ur saying ur willing to spend shit load of money to gear up while this should be free, and this will be a p2w thing, and its not good for the game. people will just turn away from this game if its like that. the part is not u spending kred for gears, but u need to spend u money for enchanting

  • F4YX9PNWDAF4YX9PNWDA Member, KOL

    as a game developer u guys should think of the player base, if u guys make it hard for people to enchant, people might just quit. now we can only get whetstone IV by using keys, this is not good for players that have money to spend on the game. so by u guys removing whetsoneIV, basically telling me every time i need to enchant a equipment I need to spend a certain amount of money to do that meanwhile it should be free? i assume there a lot of old player in the game like me thinks that by u guys removing the whetstone and making vindon gear cnt transfer to new gears will be bad for the game, and will make it harder for new player or those players that dnt want to spend any money. wat ever u guys r r doing is bad for the game's balance. maybe u game devlopers dnt play this game urself, if u guys do, test it our ut self then release it. this new update there are a lot of players that are not happy about it cuz of this thing that u guys r planning for the game, trying to destroy the game or turning down people's will of playing this game. i rememeber i saw a vid of the creator of kritika on youtube, saying that kritika is not a p2w game because i think that's bad for the game, and look at wat r u guys doing. forcing people to buy keys to get whetstone for enchanting? spend money just on enchanting? wat u guys r doing just forcing old and new player to give up on the game. this game already dnt have many players and u guys still doing this?

  • @F4YX9PNWDA said:
    as a game developer u guys should think of the player base, if u guys make it hard for people to enchant, people might just quit. now we can only get whetstone IV by using keys, this is not good for players that have money to spend on the game. so by u guys removing whetsoneIV, basically telling me every time i need to enchant a equipment I need to spend a certain amount of money to do that meanwhile it should be free? i assume there a lot of old player in the game like me thinks that by u guys removing the whetstone and making vindon gear cnt transfer to new gears will be bad for the game, and will make it harder for new player or those players that dnt want to spend any money. wat ever u guys r r doing is bad for the game's balance. maybe u game devlopers dnt play this game urself, if u guys do, test it our ut self then release it. this new update there are a lot of players that are not happy about it cuz of this thing that u guys r planning for the game, trying to destroy the game or turning down people's will of playing this game. i rememeber i saw a vid of the creator of kritika on youtube, saying that kritika is not a p2w game because i think that's bad for the game, and look at wat r u guys doing. forcing people to buy keys to get whetstone for enchanting? spend money just on enchanting? wat u guys r doing just forcing old and new player to give up on the game. this game already dnt have many players and u guys still doing this?

    you should watch streams man,whetstones IV coming back but in FM every 2 weeks botainable from them FM npc..

  • @AzrielGrimsoul said:

    @GHYGFP5D6M said:

    @AzrielGrimsoul said:

    @GHYGFP5D6M said:

    @AzrielGrimsoul said:
    cant even get 2nd awakening since the main quest is bugged yet again. do the 3rd dungeon(fox boss girl) did the 5main quest there it gave me and not it just says i have a main quest the says prepare for fight. but no matter what mission i do, what area i go to, nothing happen. even tried doing another character, same issue ;-;

    to do second awk u have to unlock lael npc in windhome for that to happen you have to unlock eeri

    how? cause I been doing every quest that appears for me in windhome and they bugging cause im missing quest, I still cant even unlock the very first windhome mission

    hmm weird did you do xanadu bonus missions?After the pavilion bonus missions you should get a cutscene with titan then unlock abe titan talk to kyrani he gives you a story quest for windhome where you have to talk to the one loli in xanadu which tp's you to abelard you kill him and can continue windhome quest

    I did all that already. I did al windhome story almost, it just wont give me the one to unlock last mission

    im confused first u say u cant unlock first windhome mission then you say u done almost all windhome story????What exactly for a problem are you having?

  • BlackRaVeBlackRaVe Member, KOL
    edited May 2018

    RIP Kritika, 2017-2018.
    This update is horrible. Very. P2W etherforce P2W enchant...
    God bless FM if they wont forget adding stones...
    Anyway its not right to add new content when 100 elves damage like 1 DoomBlade
    Maybe character balance must be a priority

  • @J3JYKCPPFL said:

    @F4YX9PNWDA said:
    as a game developer u guys should think of the player base, if u guys make it hard for people to enchant, people might just quit. now we can only get whetstone IV by using keys, this is not good for players that have money to spend on the game. so by u guys removing whetsoneIV, basically telling me every time i need to enchant a equipment I need to spend a certain amount of money to do that meanwhile it should be free? i assume there a lot of old player in the game like me thinks that by u guys removing the whetstone and making vindon gear cnt transfer to new gears will be bad for the game, and will make it harder for new player or those players that dnt want to spend any money. wat ever u guys r r doing is bad for the game's balance. maybe u game devlopers dnt play this game urself, if u guys do, test it our ut self then release it. this new update there are a lot of players that are not happy about it cuz of this thing that u guys r planning for the game, trying to destroy the game or turning down people's will of playing this game. i rememeber i saw a vid of the creator of kritika on youtube, saying that kritika is not a p2w game because i think that's bad for the game, and look at wat r u guys doing. forcing people to buy keys to get whetstone for enchanting? spend money just on enchanting? wat u guys r doing just forcing old and new player to give up on the game. this game already dnt have many players and u guys still doing this?

    IF U DONT LIKE THEIR OWN RULES GO QUIT THE GAME AND PLAY RETRO GAMES. THE RULES ARE CLEAR IF U CANT SURVIVE THE THRONE GO STAY AWAY. AND FOR THE RECORD WE WHALES ALSO SELL MYSTERIOUS KEYS ON AUCTION HOUSE SO IF U HAVE GOLD U CAN BUY IT WITHOUT "REAL MONEY" AND IF U R LUCKY ON RNG U WILL GET 500 WET IV STONES FREELY. ITS NOT THAT BAD U FUCKING FREEBIES!! GO GET REAL MONEY IN REAL LIFE AND THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND! OBVIOUSLY SEA TYPICAL PLAYERS! LMAO
    AND BTW IF ALL OF U WONDER THE NEW TIER OF WEAPON IS TIER 11 SAME AS EVO2 THERMALAR, SO YEAH WE ARE AT THE SAME BOAT TO ENHANCE FROM 0 AGAIN AND IF YOU ARE SMART ENUF U CAN TRANSFER IT BY EVOLVE IT FIRST. SO U R NOT THE ONLY ONE SUFFER HERE "KID" WE ARE ALL, WHALES OR FREEBIES! SUCK IT OR LEAVE THE GAME. THE END

    This guy talks like the biggest p2w noob I've ever seen lmao. Here are the facts....If people do turn away guess what? all your buying and spending will amount to nothing cuz they 'll close the game down, close the servers because they wont let a disrespectful child like you in the servers playing alone. lmao. FACTS!!! On the other hand, paying like 5 bucks wont kill you either. People spend money on alcohol and drugs, why not a game u enjoy with good service? Believe it or not EME has been providing good service but so many of you want every single little god damn thing for free and that's not how it works. You gotta help them out too. Straight up, some of you do cry too much no offense its just being real here. But this guy is just being straight rude here and funny too lol. Side Note: They could lower prices a bit, things in the store are kinda expensive. just my opinion.

  • 4KLKC3GPPM4KLKC3GPPM Member, KOL
    edited May 2018

    Back to buying carries (-:

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @LilChris said:

    @J3JYKCPPFL said:

    @F4YX9PNWDA said:
    as a game developer u guys should think of the player base, if u guys make it hard for people to enchant, people might just quit. now we can only get whetstone IV by using keys, this is not good for players that have money to spend on the game. so by u guys removing whetsoneIV, basically telling me every time i need to enchant a equipment I need to spend a certain amount of money to do that meanwhile it should be free? i assume there a lot of old player in the game like me thinks that by u guys removing the whetstone and making vindon gear cnt transfer to new gears will be bad for the game, and will make it harder for new player or those players that dnt want to spend any money. wat ever u guys r r doing is bad for the game's balance. maybe u game devlopers dnt play this game urself, if u guys do, test it our ut self then release it. this new update there are a lot of players that are not happy about it cuz of this thing that u guys r planning for the game, trying to destroy the game or turning down people's will of playing this game. i rememeber i saw a vid of the creator of kritika on youtube, saying that kritika is not a p2w game because i think that's bad for the game, and look at wat r u guys doing. forcing people to buy keys to get whetstone for enchanting? spend money just on enchanting? wat u guys r doing just forcing old and new player to give up on the game. this game already dnt have many players and u guys still doing this?

    IF U DONT LIKE THEIR OWN RULES GO QUIT THE GAME AND PLAY RETRO GAMES. THE RULES ARE CLEAR IF U CANT SURVIVE THE THRONE GO STAY AWAY. AND FOR THE RECORD WE WHALES ALSO SELL MYSTERIOUS KEYS ON AUCTION HOUSE SO IF U HAVE GOLD U CAN BUY IT WITHOUT "REAL MONEY" AND IF U R LUCKY ON RNG U WILL GET 500 WET IV STONES FREELY. ITS NOT THAT BAD U FUCKING FREEBIES!! GO GET REAL MONEY IN REAL LIFE AND THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND! OBVIOUSLY SEA TYPICAL PLAYERS! LMAO
    AND BTW IF ALL OF U WONDER THE NEW TIER OF WEAPON IS TIER 11 SAME AS EVO2 THERMALAR, SO YEAH WE ARE AT THE SAME BOAT TO ENHANCE FROM 0 AGAIN AND IF YOU ARE SMART ENUF U CAN TRANSFER IT BY EVOLVE IT FIRST. SO U R NOT THE ONLY ONE SUFFER HERE "KID" WE ARE ALL, WHALES OR FREEBIES! SUCK IT OR LEAVE THE GAME. THE END

    This guy talks like the biggest p2w noob I've ever seen lmao. Here are the facts....If people do turn away guess what? all your buying and spending will amount to nothing cuz they 'll close the game down, close the servers because they wont let a disrespectful child like you in the servers playing alone. lmao. FACTS!!! On the other hand, paying like 5 bucks wont kill you either. People spend money on alcohol and drugs, why not a game u enjoy with good service? Believe it or not EME has been providing good service but so many of you want every single little god damn thing for free and that's not how it works. You gotta help them out too. Straight up, some of you do cry too much no offense its just being real here. But this guy is just being straight rude here and funny too lol. Side Note: They could lower prices a bit, things in the store are kinda expensive. just my opinion.

    In the same time I totally understand how he got annoyed by that SEA player "p2w, whetstones, p2w, whetstones" whining. If he thinks kritika is so p2w, he clearly never seen other mmos where people charge in thousands euros just to get 1 single character stronger. Also he totally forgets that we still have those enhancing boosters from arena. "think of playerbase, p2w, you should make everything free, bad balance". I wonder how in his mind totally free mmo is supposed to exist? Do you people realize that providing servers, updates, support - all of that costs money? People like that SEA guy think only of themselves and dont rly care for a game. Kritika is way far from being called p2w, and that is probably the reason enm doesnt have money to properly advertise it, and our playerbase is just naturally sinking over a year from 1000 people to 300 lol.

  • knight6knight6 Member

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

    @LilChris said:

    @J3JYKCPPFL said:

    @F4YX9PNWDA said:
    as a game developer u guys should think of the player base, if u guys make it hard for people to enchant, people might just quit. now we can only get whetstone IV by using keys, this is not good for players that have money to spend on the game. so by u guys removing whetsoneIV, basically telling me every time i need to enchant a equipment I need to spend a certain amount of money to do that meanwhile it should be free? i assume there a lot of old player in the game like me thinks that by u guys removing the whetstone and making vindon gear cnt transfer to new gears will be bad for the game, and will make it harder for new player or those players that dnt want to spend any money. wat ever u guys r r doing is bad for the game's balance. maybe u game devlopers dnt play this game urself, if u guys do, test it our ut self then release it. this new update there are a lot of players that are not happy about it cuz of this thing that u guys r planning for the game, trying to destroy the game or turning down people's will of playing this game. i rememeber i saw a vid of the creator of kritika on youtube, saying that kritika is not a p2w game because i think that's bad for the game, and look at wat r u guys doing. forcing people to buy keys to get whetstone for enchanting? spend money just on enchanting? wat u guys r doing just forcing old and new player to give up on the game. this game already dnt have many players and u guys still doing this?

    IF U DONT LIKE THEIR OWN RULES GO QUIT THE GAME AND PLAY RETRO GAMES. THE RULES ARE CLEAR IF U CANT SURVIVE THE THRONE GO STAY AWAY. AND FOR THE RECORD WE WHALES ALSO SELL MYSTERIOUS KEYS ON AUCTION HOUSE SO IF U HAVE GOLD U CAN BUY IT WITHOUT "REAL MONEY" AND IF U R LUCKY ON RNG U WILL GET 500 WET IV STONES FREELY. ITS NOT THAT BAD U FUCKING FREEBIES!! GO GET REAL MONEY IN REAL LIFE AND THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND! OBVIOUSLY SEA TYPICAL PLAYERS! LMAO
    AND BTW IF ALL OF U WONDER THE NEW TIER OF WEAPON IS TIER 11 SAME AS EVO2 THERMALAR, SO YEAH WE ARE AT THE SAME BOAT TO ENHANCE FROM 0 AGAIN AND IF YOU ARE SMART ENUF U CAN TRANSFER IT BY EVOLVE IT FIRST. SO U R NOT THE ONLY ONE SUFFER HERE "KID" WE ARE ALL, WHALES OR FREEBIES! SUCK IT OR LEAVE THE GAME. THE END

    This guy talks like the biggest p2w noob I've ever seen lmao. Here are the facts....If people do turn away guess what? all your buying and spending will amount to nothing cuz they 'll close the game down, close the servers because they wont let a disrespectful child like you in the servers playing alone. lmao. FACTS!!! On the other hand, paying like 5 bucks wont kill you either. People spend money on alcohol and drugs, why not a game u enjoy with good service? Believe it or not EME has been providing good service but so many of you want every single little god damn thing for free and that's not how it works. You gotta help them out too. Straight up, some of you do cry too much no offense its just being real here. But this guy is just being straight rude here and funny too lol. Side Note: They could lower prices a bit, things in the store are kinda expensive. just my opinion.

    In the same time I totally understand how he got annoyed by that SEA player "p2w, whetstones, p2w, whetstones" whining. If he thinks kritika is so p2w, he clearly never seen other mmos where people charge in thousands euros just to get 1 single character stronger. Also he totally forgets that we still have those enhancing boosters from arena. "think of playerbase, p2w, you should make everything free, bad balance". I wonder how in his mind totally free mmo is supposed to exist? Do you people realize that providing servers, updates, support - all of that costs money? People like that SEA guy think only of themselves and dont rly care for a game. Kritika is way far from being called p2w, and that is probably the reason enm doesnt have money to properly advertise it, and our playerbase is just naturally sinking over a year from 1000 people to 300 lol.

    That guy is overexaggerating the p2w thing but at the same time comparing this game to any other game. P2W should just be considered as are there items that are only available to players who spend money and there are a few. Pets, pts etherforece requiring whetstone iv and accents are really the only p2w aspects I can think of. If they continue upping the enchant level without increasing the amount or quality of whetstones it will shift towards p2w if they force you to have fully enhanced gear which is currently not the case (there is currently a wide margin of additional power you can have more than required to complete the final dungeon like 40% or more).

    @RPN7NPCCG6 as far as singling out SEA players who don't care about this version of the game. Their server shutdown and they changed to this server so natually they are probably more unhappy about the grinding than everyone else. Surprisingly in my experience for people who played in another region patches ahead of us many of the ones I met are not particularly more useful than other players who are just from NA. I would imagine with their knowledge of bosses and what not they would be blowing through content but it seems SEA was really as easy as it looks in videos and people with no idea whats going and bad gear were going around spanking bosses.

  • Ares1968Ares1968 Member, KOL

    true whales?? more like no lifer nerd.. just hide inside ur moms basement bro.. goodluck on playing this game :D

  • MXNJ3C43XEMXNJ3C43XE Member, KOL

    Ok wtf??!! We lose 5.5% reduce hp for all monster for 8 and 10% only for bosses, 50 lighting bonuss dmg, and incresee dmg to fey,humans and best, really? once gain we lose 5.5% reduce all monsters hp and 23% increse damage, for what??!!! really?

  • J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

    T

  • destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

    Void Overlord.

Sign In or Register to comment.