We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

RIP [NSFW]

(ONE OF)the biggest and oldest rank 10 guild on NA died today. We had tons of people over 1.5 million CR, none cared to even log in anymore, people like Ahhh and Maemae.. Kind of sad to see this happen. En Masse and the player council can keep burying their head in the sand but the truth is here. Guilds are dying. players are leaving. Might be time to rethink the direction the game is headed. I can bet if the game keeps headed where it is there will be about 10 players left playing this game, all from Otaku, all on the player council. If they think they can support the game alone, more power to them, but when guilds are folding left and right and no one is playing anymore, you got real problems. I uninstalled. Might come back to check out the WG stuff next month, but certainly am not gonna stick around.

have fun EME with your 2.5 million CR new dungeon and the 5 people that can run it. This isn't normal attrition or people just getting bored between patches, this is people quitting the game. Whales, people that were top in FM and Arena. All quitting.

«1

Comments

  • MasazumiMasazumi Member

    F

  • L6HWKLH9A4L6HWKLH9A4 Member, KOL

    "the biggest and oldest rank 10 guild on NA"

    You are delusional af.
    BR and SEA guilds are bigger and doing fine

  • DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

    @L6HWKLH9A4 said:
    "the biggest and oldest rank 10 guild on NA"
    You are delusional af.
    BR and SEA guilds are bigger and doing fine

    Always a good sign when your game is propped up by BR and SEA. That always works out...

    Next time see if you can find a bigger, more obnoxious picture. Keep rocking those old ass memes though. They have to become popular again, right?

  • W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

    it's not just NSFW. old players are leaving across the board.
    while I do see some new people with operetta costumes, I don't see them stay once they hit 65.

  • AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

    I was in NSFW a while back. They really were a huge guild. A lot of helpful, super high CR folks in there. Sad to see that guild fold. It's the same story with me. My guild has completely disappeared. Went from about 20-30 people on everyday to no one. Other than me, no one has logged in in over a month. Heck, I don't even really log in much anymore. Usually I get on on Fri, Sat, Sun for the badge dailies but that is it. I don't even run dungeons anymore. I stood at the entrance in Xanadu debating running Abelard/Titan on Wednesday, but logged decided "why bother?" and logged out. Not sure what has happened in the past few weeks, but my drive to play this game and grind my CR/SR up has completely disappeared.

  • W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

    it's because eeri require evo1 +19 gear to clear, and we don't get whetstone iv for arena reward anymore.
    with practically impossible gear requirement for non-hardcore players, people just think "why bother" and leave.

  • SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

    @W97Y7P6EN6 said:
    it's because eeri require evo1 +19 gear to clear, and we don't get whetstone iv for arena reward anymore.
    with practically impossible gear requirement for non-hardcore players, people just think "why bother" and leave.

    Yeah, for me I see the gear requirements and think "why bother". The CR/SR requirements are just getting more and more ridiculous. I don't mind a challenge, but when you gate the entire "endgame" behind absurd gear requirements I usually just give up. I am sure some folks enjoy the game how it is now, but this just isn't for me anymore.

    Logging in every day to afk fish just so I can gets materials I need to be able to actually play the stupidly over-tuned dungeons is also another reason I don't really play this anymore. You should get the materials by playing the game, not afk fishing. Afk fishing should just be a little bonus, for like hp potions and maybe letters/badges or something. Fishing shouldn't be the best way to get the most important resources in the game.

  • JerryloverJerrylover Member

    wdym just make a fl and it'll be fine.

  • NSFW? Never heard of that guild. But then again, there are a lot of random guilds that I've never even heard of.

  • knight6knight6 Member

    @InvincibleExistence said:
    NSFW? Never heard of that guild. But then again, there are a lot of random guilds that I've never even heard of.

    The attrition rate of guilds in general is pretty so large older guilds lose too many people then the remaining members usually quit or change guilds. Lotus is the only guild that I would describe as been around this whole time. Most guilds with any kind of activity are saturated with newer players looking for assistance and older players mostly fishing.

  • R.I.P. Kritika Online.....this game is dieing and will die soon. I garuntee it. EMP store too expensive, no whetstone iv's from arena anymore, prices in gold too high on everything. Pets etc. New weapon I saw today, guy asking for 500 mill for the weapon hahaha , you buggin. You whales can play alone until they close this game down. Then you'll realize later that you put prices too high in general and thats exactly what happen to SEA. You whales gonna be in area's alone, holding on to that character cuz you blew your dads credit card haha! Alot of you whales trash talk but the jokes on you in the end. I garuntee it lmao R.I.P. (P2W aka cheaters pretty much haha!). Get Wrecked!! lol.

  • JerryloverJerrylover Member

    I prefer moms credit card

  • @LilChris said:
    R.I.P. Kritika Online.....this game is dieing and will die soon. I garuntee it. EMP store too expensive, no whetstone iv's from arena anymore, prices in gold too high on everything. Pets etc. New weapon I saw today, guy asking for 500 mill for the weapon hahaha , you buggin. You whales can play alone until they close this game down. Then you'll realize later that you put prices too high in general and thats exactly what happen to SEA. You whales gonna be in area's alone, holding on to that character cuz you blew your dads credit card haha! Alot of you whales trash talk but the jokes on you in the end. I garuntee it lmao R.I.P. (P2W aka cheaters pretty much haha!). Get Wrecked!! lol.

    Wowow what a noob you donk know anything about the game!!! We get lot of kreds from arena npc!!! We can buy bunchs of whetstones from FM npc! All pets can buy with kreds from arena! Weapon must farm farm farm gold with hard work all can get there! All for free! If you too laze dont wanna hard work this place is not for you! All games wish they had good staff as Enmasse Entertraitanement. Game will not die if we have Hong help, he's awesome and give us whetstones for free. If you're too nub watch his interview and get informed, all games wish they had generous people like Kritika:

  • Hahaha!!! you just got trolled scrub lmao. Triggered over 9000! hahhaha!!! Get wrecked!!

  • ^ is this guy 12?

  • Is this guy 12? Did u just waste your time saying that? Do you feel happy now, scrub number 2? haha.

  • MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

    @KritikaBestGame said:

    @LilChris said:
    R.I.P. Kritika Online.....this game is dieing and will die soon. I garuntee it. EMP store too expensive, no whetstone iv's from arena anymore, prices in gold too high on everything. Pets etc. New weapon I saw today, guy asking for 500 mill for the weapon hahaha , you buggin. You whales can play alone until they close this game down. Then you'll realize later that you put prices too high in general and thats exactly what happen to SEA. You whales gonna be in area's alone, holding on to that character cuz you blew your dads credit card haha! Alot of you whales trash talk but the jokes on you in the end. I garuntee it lmao R.I.P. (P2W aka cheaters pretty much haha!). Get Wrecked!! lol.

    Wowow what a noob you donk know anything about the game!!! We get lot of kreds from arena npc!!! We can buy bunchs of whetstones from FM npc! All pets can buy with kreds from arena! Weapon must farm farm farm gold with hard work all can get there! All for free! If you too laze dont wanna hard work this place is not for you! All games wish they had good staff as Enmasse Entertraitanement. Game will not die if we have Hong help, he's awesome and give us whetstones for free. If you're too nub watch his interview and get informed, all games wish they had generous people like Kritika:

    I will never not love this meme.

  • Should have gone DFO/Closers route and made 0 changes or minor changes to the game and released it to the West. Well at least KtK is not the only one who f.up. by releasing a mutilated/over-tuned version of their Korean counter part, as SoulWorker under atrocious GForge did almost the same, one could say even worse.

  • WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    is this a meme?

  • PhoenixShiPhoenixShi Member

    @HXKLGAYHamster said:
    Should have gone DFO/Closers route and made 0 changes or minor changes to the game and released it to the West. Well at least KtK is not the only one who f.up. by releasing a mutilated/over-tuned version of their Korean counter part, as SoulWorker under atrocious GForge did almost the same, one could say even worse.

    I take a peak at these forums now, and then, but this got me to post for the first time, in a long time.

    You're kidding, right? While there were some changes in the NA/EU release of SoulWorker, some are just as our version hasn't caught up to the Korean/Japanese release, so are currently like they were at this phase in its release. Then in terms of difficulty changes, you'd have to be insane to even consider the changes to be anything even remotely close to what was done here. While they did up it somewhat, which I was against, it's still not to the same degree as here, and you barely notice it anymore the further out of the first town you go. They may also be looking to adjust that back, and I haven't found GameForge to be nearly as bad as I've seen people keep going on about. Oh, there were also apparently changes made in EME's release of Closers, and right now they're looking to remove the stamina system from the game, so that looks like a pretty big change.

  • @PhoenixShi said:

    @HXKLGAYHamster said:
    Should have gone DFO/Closers route and made 0 changes or minor changes to the game and released it to the West. Well at least KtK is not the only one who f.up. by releasing a mutilated/over-tuned version of their Korean counter part, as SoulWorker under atrocious GForge did almost the same, one could say even worse.

    I take a peak at these forums now, and then, but this got me to post for the first time, in a long time.

    You're kidding, right? While there were some changes in the NA/EU release of SoulWorker, some are just as our version hasn't caught up to the Korean/Japanese release, so are currently like they were at this phase in its release. Then in terms of difficulty changes, you'd have to be insane to even consider the changes to be anything even remotely close to what was done here. While they did up it somewhat, which I was against, it's still not to the same degree as here, and you barely notice it anymore the further out of the first town you go. They may also be looking to adjust that back, and I haven't found GameForge to be nearly as bad as I've seen people keep going on about. Oh, there were also apparently changes made in EME's release of Closers, and right now they're looking to remove the stamina system from the game, so that looks like a pretty big change.

    Ok dude. I see you are one of those corporate shills who like to defend scummy publishing practices but that is normal cause people tend to like SnM in modern gaming community.

    Let`s go one by one with comparisons -

    A)Both games had EXP gained nerfed, mob/boss HP/DMG increased and rewards lowered compared to their Asian versions.

    B)SoulWorker Japan vs SW
    1. On JP server it's easier to level up. (EXP gain is not halved) I just followed the quests and I'm already in the second town without any additional runs & have 15 lvl. When I played here, I made at less 4x Maniac pre-last section & 8x Maniac Best Showtime to leave the first town with 15 lvl. (Fluid leveling progression)
    2. On JP server the drop rates are better. This true for crafting material and the gear too. Also, bonus reward after instance which you unlocks with the key comes in more quantity and with higher chances of rares.
    3. On JP server you need 10x less crafting materials for crafting fashion (maybe another stuff too, haven't checked yet).
    4. On JP server login bonus reward table is MUCH-MUCH better.
    5. On JP server you have 3 resurrections per day for free uniquely per character.
    6. On JP server you can store up to bonus 600 energy (here is 400).
    7. On JP server premium shop prices in near 8x less. Also, the shop is built-in with preview, not just web-page.
    8. There are no XP\Money books and so on in the premium shop on JP server.
    9. Login bonus counts separately for every character on JP server.

    SW Japan Wins.

    C)KtK Korea vs KtK Western Release

    1. Sames as SWJP (1)
    2. Same as SWJP (2)
    3. Again the same.
    4. More frequent and more generous events that give you tons of free stuff ranging from bank slots/character slots to tons of mats and +High Ench. tickets.
    5. Again Events and playing rewards include free respecs and res. tokens.
      6, 7,9 and 8 are different and ok for both version.

    But that is all useless white noise cause you missed the main point of my post which is mentioned in the first fakking sentence -

    ~DO NOT FUDGE with the ORIGINAL game design philosophy for the sake of satisfying the 5 pcnt. minority of HCore no-lifers/whales. It most likely will kill your game.~

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @HXKLGAYHamster said:
    C)KtK Korea vs KtK Western Release

    1. Sames as SWJP (1)
    2. Same as SWJP (2)
    3. Again the same.
    4. More frequent and more generous events that give you tons of free stuff ranging from bank slots/character slots to tons of mats and +High Ench. tickets.
    5. Again Events and playing rewards include free respecs and res. tokens.
      6, 7,9 and 8 are different and ok for both version.

    But that is all useless white noise cause you missed the main point of my post which is mentioned in the first fakking sentence -

    ~DO NOT FUDGE with the ORIGINAL game design philosophy for the sake of satisfying the 5 pcnt. minority of HCore no-lifers/whales. It most likely will kill your game.~

    1. no. Except for 65-70 maybe, but our endgame starts after 65 and you can equip most of endgame gear after reaching 65, so it doesnt matter.
    2. Our droprates for most items are perfectly fine, except for newest content, but that gear is tradeable, and not better than vindon/thermalar, so again it's fine.
    3. What? What do you even mean, crafting fashion in kritika? xD If you mean buying costumes for badges, they are really cheap and we have a lot of events that give free costumes and dungeons that drop some particular outfits. Auras still have some value, but I don't find it bad, rather something to do in the endgame.
    4. Their enhancing system is very different from ours as our gear doesnt break if enhancing fails, so this comparison is irrelevant. I'd rather say our enhancing is safer and better.
  • destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

    @HXKLGAYHamster said:
    C)KtK Korea vs KtK Western Release

    1. Sames as SWJP (1)
    2. Same as SWJP (2)
    3. Again the same.
    4. More frequent and more generous events that give you tons of free stuff ranging from bank slots/character slots to tons of mats and +High Ench. tickets.
    5. Again Events and playing rewards include free respecs and res. tokens.
      6, 7,9 and 8 are different and ok for both version.

    But that is all useless white noise cause you missed the main point of my post which is mentioned in the first fakking sentence -

    ~DO NOT FUDGE with the ORIGINAL game design philosophy for the sake of satisfying the 5 pcnt. minority of HCore no-lifers/whales. It most likely will kill your game.~

    1. no. Except for 65-70 maybe, but our endgame starts after 65 and you can equip most of endgame gear after reaching 65, so it doesnt matter.
    2. Our droprates for most items are perfectly fine, except for newest content, but that gear is tradeable, and not better than vindon/thermalar, so again it's fine.
    3. What? What do you even mean, crafting fashion in kritika? xD If you mean buying costumes for badges, they are really cheap and we have a lot of events that give free costumes and dungeons that drop some particular outfits. Auras still have some value, but I don't find it bad, rather something to do in the endgame.
    4. Their enhancing system is very different from ours as our gear doesnt break if enhancing fails, so this comparison is irrelevant. I'd rather say our enhancing is safer and better.

    Our DROP RATES are PERFECTLY FINE you say? Okay, let me share collective experience.
    1. Gears and Weapons:
    Thermalar Weapon Selector, IIRC, has a REALLY BAD drop rate. I know its RNG but that just doesn't mean you'll have to do the 6 weeks quest way to get it, that TIME to wait discourages a lot
    of players already. And what does it take? Few Abelard Carries (that I do for free in NA) OR some grind from your side to clear it twice a week. Well, IF my argument about this is really bad one,
    lets move to the SECOND point.
    2. Major Imprints:
    It might seem from the patch that the drop rate for the major imprint scrolls has improved, but my group of friends, guildies and my community have actually claimed and proved that it doesn't do
    THAT much. My friend (name not mentioned for obvious reasons) actually hasn't got his 2nd major yet, given the fact he does it EVERY single day since the last few weeks.
    3. New Dusk gears:
    Yes I agree to the fact that the Dusk gears are all TRADE-ABLE both through AH and through Town Trade systems, BUT, the loot pool for the same is not so big. The demand for, lets say, the
    Reide Chestplate is really high, but there aren't many sellers willing to trade. Which leaves you with only choice, FARM. BUT the rates are SO REALLY BAD (I myself got my Chest today, after like
    14-15 days of farming on 3 alts, 1 Extreme and rest 2 Hard with 300 RP burn and 50% followed by 20% drop rate potions. Still not enough. FM drop rate - 15.2%) that it makes people rage and then
    eventually, RAGE QUIT.

    Now, I know that neither the Player Council, nor the whales are going to agree with me, but lets see, the majority of the players i.e. the casual players, will they? Let me know about that. But yeah.
    TL;DR The DROP RATES in EME version of Kritika Online is NOT FINE.

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @destROYer2357 said:

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

    @HXKLGAYHamster said:
    C)KtK Korea vs KtK Western Release

    1. Sames as SWJP (1)
    2. Same as SWJP (2)
    3. Again the same.
    4. More frequent and more generous events that give you tons of free stuff ranging from bank slots/character slots to tons of mats and +High Ench. tickets.
    5. Again Events and playing rewards include free respecs and res. tokens.
      6, 7,9 and 8 are different and ok for both version.

    But that is all useless white noise cause you missed the main point of my post which is mentioned in the first fakking sentence -

    ~DO NOT FUDGE with the ORIGINAL game design philosophy for the sake of satisfying the 5 pcnt. minority of HCore no-lifers/whales. It most likely will kill your game.~

    1. no. Except for 65-70 maybe, but our endgame starts after 65 and you can equip most of endgame gear after reaching 65, so it doesnt matter.
    2. Our droprates for most items are perfectly fine, except for newest content, but that gear is tradeable, and not better than vindon/thermalar, so again it's fine.
    3. What? What do you even mean, crafting fashion in kritika? xD If you mean buying costumes for badges, they are really cheap and we have a lot of events that give free costumes and dungeons that drop some particular outfits. Auras still have some value, but I don't find it bad, rather something to do in the endgame.
    4. Their enhancing system is very different from ours as our gear doesnt break if enhancing fails, so this comparison is irrelevant. I'd rather say our enhancing is safer and better.

    Our DROP RATES are PERFECTLY FINE you say? Okay, let me share collective experience.
    1. Gears and Weapons:
    Thermalar Weapon Selector, IIRC, has a REALLY BAD drop rate. I know its RNG but that just doesn't mean you'll have to do the 6 weeks quest way to get it, that TIME to wait discourages a lot
    of players already. And what does it take? Few Abelard Carries (that I do for free in NA) OR some grind from your side to clear it twice a week. Well, IF my argument about this is really bad one,
    lets move to the SECOND point.
    2. Major Imprints:
    It might seem from the patch that the drop rate for the major imprint scrolls has improved, but my group of friends, guildies and my community have actually claimed and proved that it doesn't do
    THAT much. My friend (name not mentioned for obvious reasons) actually hasn't got his 2nd major yet, given the fact he does it EVERY single day since the last few weeks.
    3. New Dusk gears:
    Yes I agree to the fact that the Dusk gears are all TRADE-ABLE both through AH and through Town Trade systems, BUT, the loot pool for the same is not so big. The demand for, lets say, the
    Reide Chestplate is really high, but there aren't many sellers willing to trade. Which leaves you with only choice, FARM. BUT the rates are SO REALLY BAD (I myself got my Chest today, after like
    14-15 days of farming on 3 alts, 1 Extreme and rest 2 Hard with 300 RP burn and 50% followed by 20% drop rate potions. Still not enough. FM drop rate - 15.2%) that it makes people rage and then
    eventually, RAGE QUIT.

    Now, I know that neither the Player Council, nor the whales are going to agree with me, but lets see, the majority of the players i.e. the casual players, will they? Let me know about that. But yeah.
    TL;DR The DROP RATES in EME version of Kritika Online is NOT FINE.

    Please, note it is your own opinion, you can't say for everyone else, no matter how babyraging you are it doesnt mean you are right..
    1. Thermalar weapon stays best in slot weapon for a lot of content, it is not meant to be obtained in a first few weeks of playing. I cant even believe someone actually gets discouraged that he cant obtain bis weapon in a first 6 weeks, when he isnt even meant to play the content that drops it and cant clear that dungeon by himself. Those can buy pirate king or empress weapon i guess. When a best in slot weapon has a fail-safe quest you can't even call droprate an issue
    2. Bad RNG. You should realise that after collecting your majors, there is no reason to do imprint dungeons anymore, so the content itself is supposed to take some time.
    3. ...That's what I said, newest content - update with chest, leg and hands pieces, and new weapons has low droprate, but that is made so that you dont collect all the new gear in 1 week like with previous update. Many people tend to quit after equipping and maxing out new gear, because there is nothing left to do after that, also all that gear is tradeable, so it's fine. I personally just bought leg and chest pieces, with the time you said you farm, you should ve farmed enough gold to just buy those as well.

    You broke few things out of context, and totally forgot about everything else. Droprates for vindon set or octave weapon, or kholdor items in st, ghostly scales, or eeri accessories and dusk head and feet pieces, tell me how bad is it?

  • Wujek1382Wujek1382 Member

    the drop rate is low but if u get item like in 1-2 weeks what next will u do then? Prob u will go here (maybe not yourself but meany other players will) and write that game suck, dead etc cos its nothing to do, im quitting bla bla. Personally i like low drops rate on dungeon where i can farm almost unlimited time (dungeon with no entry restriction) and for me existing drop rate is fine even in pirate den (its ultimate zone).
    What i dont like is that i need to put so much more effors to farm gear that DB, FL, psion itp while they farm so quick like i on easy mode. This make me angry

    Also pirate den, i mean superior classes what eme created, do it in few mins while other cant even kill first boss and they are well geared (TOP players in class rankings) this SUX really really bad!!! What come next of it the "superior" classes sell carry while others cant making them excluded from economy of the game ofc u can farm money on normal zones but be honest 10m for a few min for carry compared to what 100k or sell emp stuff... nc for that.
    When your main cant carry u are force to pay for it to "superior" cos u cant exchange run per run with other ofc u can ask guild mate for it (personally my all close friend pick up the "wrong classes" as a mains and we cant farm it...) but how meany time they will do it for free....
    hope eme will read this and fix that 400% overpowered classes. I really dont wanna 100% balance but 400% its kind WTF

  • @Wujek1382 said:
    the drop rate is low but if u get item like in 1-2 weeks what next will u do then? Prob u will go here (maybe not yourself but meany other players will) and write that game suck, dead etc cos its nothing to do, im quitting bla bla. Personally i like low drops rate on dungeon where i can farm almost unlimited time (dungeon with no entry restriction) and for me existing drop rate is fine even in pirate den (its ultimate zone).
    What i dont like is that i need to put so much more effors to farm gear that DB, FL, psion itp while they farm so quick like i on easy mode. This make me angry

    Also pirate den, i mean superior classes what eme created, do it in few mins while other cant even kill first boss and they are well geared (TOP players in class rankings) this SUX really really bad!!! What come next of it the "superior" classes sell carry while others cant making them excluded from economy of the game ofc u can farm money on normal zones but be honest 10m for a few min for carry compared to what 100k or sell emp stuff... nc for that.
    When your main cant carry u are force to pay for it to "superior" cos u cant exchange run per run with other ofc u can ask guild mate for it (personally my all close friend pick up the "wrong classes" as a mains and we cant farm it...) but how meany time they will do it for free....
    hope eme will read this and fix that 400% overpowered classes. I really dont wanna 100% balance but 400% its kind WTF

    What are you calling superior classes? Doomblades are OP/ Psions are strong and mages suck those are the main imbalances. Valks and assassin are harder to use but still ok.
    When your main can't carry you party with other players and trade runs 2 carries 2 players instead. If you can't do that you can trade 3 carries for 1 player but u should be able to redo your party setup unless you call can barely defeat the boss together.

  • @destROYer2357 said:

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

    @HXKLGAYHamster said:
    C)KtK Korea vs KtK Western Release

    1. Sames as SWJP (1)
    2. Same as SWJP (2)
    3. Again the same.
    4. More frequent and more generous events that give you tons of free stuff ranging from bank slots/character slots to tons of mats and +High Ench. tickets.
    5. Again Events and playing rewards include free respecs and res. tokens.
      6, 7,9 and 8 are different and ok for both version.

    But that is all useless white noise cause you missed the main point of my post which is mentioned in the first fakking sentence -

    ~DO NOT FUDGE with the ORIGINAL game design philosophy for the sake of satisfying the 5 pcnt. minority of HCore no-lifers/whales. It most likely will kill your game.~

    1. no. Except for 65-70 maybe, but our endgame starts after 65 and you can equip most of endgame gear after reaching 65, so it doesnt matter.
    2. Our droprates for most items are perfectly fine, except for newest content, but that gear is tradeable, and not better than vindon/thermalar, so again it's fine.
    3. What? What do you even mean, crafting fashion in kritika? xD If you mean buying costumes for badges, they are really cheap and we have a lot of events that give free costumes and dungeons that drop some particular outfits. Auras still have some value, but I don't find it bad, rather something to do in the endgame.
    4. Their enhancing system is very different from ours as our gear doesnt break if enhancing fails, so this comparison is irrelevant. I'd rather say our enhancing is safer and better.

    Our DROP RATES are PERFECTLY FINE you say? Okay, let me share collective experience.
    1. Gears and Weapons:
    Thermalar Weapon Selector, IIRC, has a REALLY BAD drop rate. I know its RNG but that just doesn't mean you'll have to do the 6 weeks quest way to get it, that TIME to wait discourages a lot
    of players already. And what does it take? Few Abelard Carries (that I do for free in NA) OR some grind from your side to clear it twice a week. Well, IF my argument about this is really bad one,
    lets move to the SECOND point.
    2. Major Imprints:
    It might seem from the patch that the drop rate for the major imprint scrolls has improved, but my group of friends, guildies and my community have actually claimed and proved that it doesn't do
    THAT much. My friend (name not mentioned for obvious reasons) actually hasn't got his 2nd major yet, given the fact he does it EVERY single day since the last few weeks.
    3. New Dusk gears:
    Yes I agree to the fact that the Dusk gears are all TRADE-ABLE both through AH and through Town Trade systems, BUT, the loot pool for the same is not so big. The demand for, lets say, the
    Reide Chestplate is really high, but there aren't many sellers willing to trade. Which leaves you with only choice, FARM. BUT the rates are SO REALLY BAD (I myself got my Chest today, after like
    14-15 days of farming on 3 alts, 1 Extreme and rest 2 Hard with 300 RP burn and 50% followed by 20% drop rate potions. Still not enough. FM drop rate - 15.2%) that it makes people rage and then
    eventually, RAGE QUIT.

    Now, I know that neither the Player Council, nor the whales are going to agree with me, but lets see, the majority of the players i.e. the casual players, will they? Let me know about that. But yeah.
    TL;DR The DROP RATES in EME version of Kritika Online is NOT FINE.

    I agree that drop rates on some things are really on the low side for casual play. I predict you will not get much support on the forum though. I think the forum is actually low on casual players and is mostly filled with older players and players who barely play and check forums waiting for a miraculous update to fix some problem they have with the game and of course drama mongers who are bored.

  • Wujek1382Wujek1382 Member

    @knight6 said:
    What are you calling superior classes? Doomblades are OP/ Psions are strong and mages suck those are the main imbalances. Valks and assassin are harder to use but still ok.
    When your main can't carry you party with other players and trade runs 2 carries 2 players instead. If you can't do that you can trade 3 carries for 1 player but u should be able to redo your party setup unless you call can barely defeat the boss together.

    u are shallowing and blurring the problem that exist will u accept it or no.
    Carrying at 3 ppl its pointless cos of max res that u can use also doing it will split the payment by 1/3....and finally why someone should pick carry that lasts much ,much, much longer (need to reset cos of wipes) that from OP classes no one will after going one run. Its problematic and quite hard.
    U dont get it cos in high probability i can say u are maining that OP classes. OFC point of view depends on the point of sitting.... u are like my, myself and i, my class is good why they complain stupid ppl... who care abut the rest that need to sweet to get some, the most important im getting the cake...easy
    Oh u forget about vamps and WG, and berserks but hey who care no one playing it except some fools that didnt pick the "right" class.

  • xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

    Vallutaje is the top Catspaw in EU atm (RPN7NPCCG6) so he isn't part of the OP OP classes and he is one of the view that actually carry a full party with his class, so it can be done with certain classes besides Doomblade/Psion/Firelord. But I also like to say that with the right setup (imprint, skill rotation etc) Catspaw can compete with the top, be it a bit slower then Psion/FireLord/Doomblade. I'm not saying Catspaw is as strong as those classes but they have the damage output to do a full party carry. This also takes in account other classes that are strong, but are not in the top tier at the moment, but they need a lot lot more stats compared to those "OP classes". The issue with our version compared to Korea Kritika, is that the requirement of our stages are way and waaay higher than Korea Kritika. And the imbalance between classes turned into a real problem here. There every class can do content, be at not so fast as a the top maybe. But still compete. That is the issue atm. Certain classes can not compete in a said stage (complete it), because of the lack of damage.

    I main a Shadow Mage so I know as the best what for balance problems this game has. I have 1.8M CR, 420 base crit damage, 530 dark, 70k SR, around 40-50% boss damage increase. 220 Bonus damage and I get around 50-60 bars off from Eerie before I run out of time (Specter does 2 bars, shadow mage only burst skill). It's that dramatic. We all can agree that the choice of giving certain classes their 2nd awakening and others not, created an even bigger gap between the classes. And I'm not only talking about Mages, there are several classes that have problems. Berseker is still the underdog of the warriors, Wolf Guardian, Valk can do damage over time, but with all the enrage timers that are implanted (a very very lazy game mechanism to make it "harder") they also lack damage. Be aware that I talk about people with a set said CR. A Doomblade with 1.5M CR can he do Eerie with the right imprint? Of course. Can a weaker class do this? Hell no. I think people should look at the total picture and not just at a class. There are Valks and Vamps that do carry, but 99% of those players have a really high CR way higher then the recommendation. So it's not really fair to then say: "But that person is class X too and beat that stage. What are you complaining about?" That's comparing apples and oranges.

    I would never reroll to a stronger class, just because my own class is broken. I really enjoy my main, but that doesn't mean I'm not frustrated about it. I know what for a mage buff we are going to get and it will help the mage class a lot. But it's not some sort of miracle update, like some people make it to be. They (Warp Mage and Frost Mage) are high in korea but they aren't in the top. Allm couldn't do that, since 2nd awakening needs to come out for those classes and generally that means those they get a damage boost again from that. It will be an update to make them playable, because at the moment they are not.

Sign In or Register to comment.