Kritika servers are back up, and you should be able to freely enter the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Dawn of Awakenings Update Patch Note
We go into maintenance to deploy the Dawn of Awakenings update on Thursday, May 31, at 2 p.m. PDT. We expect downtime to last about two hours.
NEW WINDHOME STORY QUEST
- We added a second chapter to Kritika Online’s Windhome quests, telling the story of the search for Juli.
NEW DANGER ZONES
- We added four new Danger Zones, accessible via the Windhome Danger Zone highway:
-- Suffering Spring
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 100,000
---- Normal: 170,000
---- Hard: 280,000
---- Insane: 580,000
--- Boss: Yacharu [Chieftain] Yogos
--- Drops include Reide chest and materials.
-- Dragon Peaks
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 120,000
---- Normal: 190,000
---- Hard: 300,000
---- Insane: 600,000
--- Boss: Dragon Mormoull
--- Drops include Harkon chest and materials.
-- Gate Portal
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 140,000
---- Normal: 210,000
---- Hard: 320,000
---- Insane: 640,000
--- Boss: [Nine-Tail] Meguran
--- Drops include Reide legs and materials.
-- Worldly Pit
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 160,000
---- Normal: 230,000
---- Hard: 340,000
---- Insane: 660,000
--- Boss: [Space-Time Priest] Xeno
--- Drops include Harkon legs and materials.
-- All Danger Zones are connected to the original Kritika Online main story.
--- Entering each Danger Zone session costs 1 Fatigue Point.
NEW ULTIMATE ZONE
- The Dawn of Awakenings update introduces a new ultimate zone: the Dusk Pirates' Den.
-- Pirate Shan is the true leader of the Wasteland pirates, and has been storing treasure in their den.
- This Ultimate Zone is made for the most experienced players; even those players will find it extremely difficult. It has six stages, each of which costs 1 Fatigue Point. Players can clear the Dusk Pirates’ Den twice per week.
-- 2nd Stage
--- Recommended CR: 1,000,000
--- Drops include [Dusk] Reide or Harkon hands.
-- 4th Stage
--- Recommended CR: 1,500,000
--- Drops include [Dusk] Pirate King weapon.
-- Ultimate Boss Stage (6th)
--- Recommended CR: 1,850,000
--- Drops include [Dusk] Pirate Empress weapon.
---- These CR recommendations have been adjusted from the PTS version
- Added New Titles relating to the new Danger Zones.
- Second Awakening allows players to advance their characters a second time, unlocking new skills—just as they did when they unlocked their Advanced classes at level 15.
- Characters who have reached level 70, with a CR of 170,000, in the following classes are eligible for Second Awakening.
- At this time, only the following classes are able to unlock their Second Awakening quest:
-- Warriors: Berserker, Doomblade, Fire Lord
-- Monks: Star Monk, Void Monk
- After their Second Awakening, the character gains access to six powerful new skills: five active skills and a passive buff skill.
-- The class name and appearance changes as well.
- To bring existing skills in line with Second Awakening, we have adjusted skill balance (including imprinting).
-- Decreases the bleeding rate of Roundup Assault on Intimidating Roar.
- Fire Lord
-- Rapid load now applies to: Uppercut, Lava Wave, Cannon Fist, Meteor Fist, Rocket Smash, Godsbane. (Note: in the current build, Rocket Smash is inaccurately referred to as “Devil Dive” in the tooltip of Over-Energize)
-- Rapid load increases Fire Lord's Crit Damage.
--- Decreased Attack Power of Empower.
-- Fiery Smite spends only one load.
-- Erupting lava from Hellfire Hot Tub isn't move forward.
-- Level 4 Prime Attribute change: Increases Damage for 4 sec after Rapid load.
- Fire Lord Major Imprints have changed.
-- Flaming Fist: Explosion—Increased Buff Duration.
-- Wildfire: Damage Buff—Increased Buff Duration.
-- Double-Tap: Cannon Fist—Increased Damage.
-- Double-Tap: Empower—Increased Damage.
- Doom Blade
-- The additional Damage of Shadow Stride is based on Doomblade's curse.
- Doomblade Major Imprints have changed.
-- Cursed Blade: Deadly Draw—Added Spirit Barrage.
-- Cursed Blade: Doomblade—Increases Dark Bonus by 10 for each stack of curse.
- Void Monk
-- Level 1 Prime Attribute changed—Increases Damage by 3%, instead of Attack Power 1000.
-- Level 3 Prime Attribute changed—Increased Duration
-- Ultra-Dark is now a passive skill that triggers when using Void Surge twice.
NEW ETHERFORCE SYSTEM
- We reworked the Etherforce system and updated the UI for clarity.
- All characters will get their Etherforce points back after update.
- You can start using the new Etherforce system by talking to Basher in Keskyu Outpost at level 60.
-- Max level characters can also talk to Basher in Windhome.
- At level 60, Etherforce points caps at 3000, and increased to 6000 at level 65.
- Etherforce rewards from daily quests in Starhenge and Xanadu have increased.
- Each Etherforce step grants specific ability bonuses.
-- The first step, Valorous, enhances Defense, Attack Power, Accuracy, HP, and in-town movement speed.
-- The second step (Eager) unlocks as follows:
--- Clear the Shattered Table
--- Increase Combat rating to 300,000
--- Spend 2,000,000 gold..
- Ability bonuses increase over time by using one of three Etherforce Forges
-- Inferior – Spend 100 Etherforce, may raise or lower bonuses.
-- Average – Spend 100 Etherforce and 200000 gold, bonuses either increase or are unchanged.
-- Superior – Spend 100 Etherforce and 15 Whetstone IV, increases all bonuses.
- Updated Alandra’s shop.
-- [Event] Water of Life I: Resurrection buff for 10 min. (Auto resurrection once but not spending resurrection limit)
-- [Event] Daily Box: Random reward
-- Alandra's Memento has been removed from the shop, and will be removed from the game on Wednesday, June 6.
- Added Basher to Keskyu Outpost. (Etherforce)
- Added Scar to Lantir. (Arena)
- Added Whetstone IV Box (7 Day) to Maril’s shop. Each box contains 100 Whetstone IV.
- Added tradeable items to Grand King Piglet’s store.
- Added an Evo tutorial quest to Gorval.
-- Players receive [Quest] Deathguard Earrings and learn to evolve them.
- Adjusted gear rewards from Starhenge quests.
-- Players receive a gear select box at level 65, and two boxes for completing each Starhenge story quest, for a total of 9 boxes. Boxes have a ton of stuff to help your character progression, including Evo1 and Starhenge gear.
- Increased the drop rate of Major Imprints.
- Adjusted the contents of Sealed Mysteriouser Boxes
- You can now see Former Season Rank Info in Fractured Memories.
- A UI bug that sometimes occured during auto enhancement is fixed.
- An incorrect description for the Assassin's Major Imprint has been corrected.
- An incorrect description for the Star Monk Level 1 Prime Attribute is corrected.