We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
Dawn of Awakenings Update Patch Note
We go into maintenance to deploy the Dawn of Awakenings update on Thursday, May 31, at 2 p.m. PDT. We expect downtime to last about two hours.
NEW WINDHOME STORY QUEST
- We added a second chapter to Kritika Online’s Windhome quests, telling the story of the search for Juli.
NEW DANGER ZONES
- We added four new Danger Zones, accessible via the Windhome Danger Zone highway:
-- Suffering Spring
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 100,000
---- Normal: 170,000
---- Hard: 280,000
---- Insane: 580,000
--- Boss: Yacharu [Chieftain] Yogos
--- Drops include Reide chest and materials.
-- Dragon Peaks
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 120,000
---- Normal: 190,000
---- Hard: 300,000
---- Insane: 600,000
--- Boss: Dragon Mormoull
--- Drops include Harkon chest and materials.
-- Gate Portal
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 140,000
---- Normal: 210,000
---- Hard: 320,000
---- Insane: 640,000
--- Boss: [Nine-Tail] Meguran
--- Drops include Reide legs and materials.
-- Worldly Pit
--- Recommend CR
---- Easy: 160,000
---- Normal: 230,000
---- Hard: 340,000
---- Insane: 660,000
--- Boss: [Space-Time Priest] Xeno
--- Drops include Harkon legs and materials.
-- All Danger Zones are connected to the original Kritika Online main story.
--- Entering each Danger Zone session costs 1 Fatigue Point.
NEW ULTIMATE ZONE
- The Dawn of Awakenings update introduces a new ultimate zone: the Dusk Pirates' Den.
-- Pirate Shan is the true leader of the Wasteland pirates, and has been storing treasure in their den.
- This Ultimate Zone is made for the most experienced players; even those players will find it extremely difficult. It has six stages, each of which costs 1 Fatigue Point. Players can clear the Dusk Pirates’ Den twice per week.
-- 2nd Stage
--- Recommended CR: 1,000,000
--- Drops include [Dusk] Reide or Harkon hands.
-- 4th Stage
--- Recommended CR: 1,500,000
--- Drops include [Dusk] Pirate King weapon.
-- Ultimate Boss Stage (6th)
--- Recommended CR: 1,850,000
--- Drops include [Dusk] Pirate Empress weapon.
---- These CR recommendations have been adjusted from the PTS version
- Added New Titles relating to the new Danger Zones.
- Second Awakening allows players to advance their characters a second time, unlocking new skills—just as they did when they unlocked their Advanced classes at level 15.
- Characters who have reached level 70, with a CR of 170,000, in the following classes are eligible for Second Awakening.
- At this time, only the following classes are able to unlock their Second Awakening quest:
-- Warriors: Berserker, Doomblade, Fire Lord
-- Monks: Star Monk, Void Monk
- After their Second Awakening, the character gains access to six powerful new skills: five active skills and a passive buff skill.
-- The class name and appearance changes as well.
- To bring existing skills in line with Second Awakening, we have adjusted skill balance (including imprinting).
-- Decreases the bleeding rate of Roundup Assault on Intimidating Roar.
- Fire Lord
-- Rapid load now applies to: Uppercut, Lava Wave, Cannon Fist, Meteor Fist, Rocket Smash, Godsbane. (Note: in the current build, Rocket Smash is inaccurately referred to as “Devil Dive” in the tooltip of Over-Energize)
-- Rapid load increases Fire Lord's Crit Damage.
--- Decreased Attack Power of Empower.
-- Fiery Smite spends only one load.
-- Erupting lava from Hellfire Hot Tub isn't move forward.
-- Level 4 Prime Attribute change: Increases Damage for 4 sec after Rapid load.
- Fire Lord Major Imprints have changed.
-- Flaming Fist: Explosion—Increased Buff Duration.
-- Wildfire: Damage Buff—Increased Buff Duration.
-- Double-Tap: Cannon Fist—Increased Damage.
-- Double-Tap: Empower—Increased Damage.
- Doom Blade
-- The additional Damage of Shadow Stride is based on Doomblade's curse.
- Doomblade Major Imprints have changed.
-- Cursed Blade: Deadly Draw—Added Spirit Barrage.
-- Cursed Blade: Doomblade—Increases Dark Bonus by 10 for each stack of curse.
- Void Monk
-- Level 1 Prime Attribute changed—Increases Damage by 3%, instead of Attack Power 1000.
-- Level 3 Prime Attribute changed—Increased Duration
-- Ultra-Dark is now a passive skill that triggers when using Void Surge twice.
NEW ETHERFORCE SYSTEM
- We reworked the Etherforce system and updated the UI for clarity.
- All characters will get their Etherforce points back after update.
- You can start using the new Etherforce system by talking to Basher in Keskyu Outpost at level 60.
-- Max level characters can also talk to Basher in Windhome.
- At level 60, Etherforce points caps at 3000, and increased to 6000 at level 65.
- Etherforce rewards from daily quests in Starhenge and Xanadu have increased.
- Each Etherforce step grants specific ability bonuses.
-- The first step, Valorous, enhances Defense, Attack Power, Accuracy, HP, and in-town movement speed.
-- The second step (Eager) unlocks as follows:
--- Clear the Shattered Table
--- Increase Combat rating to 300,000
--- Spend 2,000,000 gold..
- Ability bonuses increase over time by using one of three Etherforce Forges
-- Inferior – Spend 100 Etherforce, may raise or lower bonuses.
-- Average – Spend 100 Etherforce and 200000 gold, bonuses either increase or are unchanged.
-- Superior – Spend 100 Etherforce and 15 Whetstone IV, increases all bonuses.
- Updated Alandra’s shop.
-- [Event] Water of Life I: Resurrection buff for 10 min. (Auto resurrection once but not spending resurrection limit)
-- [Event] Daily Box: Random reward
-- Alandra's Memento has been removed from the shop, and will be removed from the game on Wednesday, June 6.
- Added Basher to Keskyu Outpost. (Etherforce)
- Added Scar to Lantir. (Arena)
- Added Whetstone IV Box (7 Day) to Maril’s shop. Each box contains 100 Whetstone IV.
- Added tradeable items to Grand King Piglet’s store.
- Added an Evo tutorial quest to Gorval.
-- Players receive [Quest] Deathguard Earrings and learn to evolve them.
- Adjusted gear rewards from Starhenge quests.
-- Players receive a gear select box at level 65, and two boxes for completing each Starhenge story quest, for a total of 9 boxes. Boxes have a ton of stuff to help your character progression, including Evo1 and Starhenge gear.
- Increased the drop rate of Major Imprints.
- Adjusted the contents of Sealed Mysteriouser Boxes
- You can now see Former Season Rank Info in Fractured Memories.
- A UI bug that sometimes occured during auto enhancement is fixed.
- An incorrect description for the Assassin's Major Imprint has been corrected.
- An incorrect description for the Star Monk Level 1 Prime Attribute is corrected.