Patch Notes - June 20, 2018 Update
A new update arrives on Wednesday, June 20! We’ll go into maintenance to deploy at 8 a.m. PDT, and we expect to be back online within three hours.
You can check out our news post for the top features. We’ve also got a ton of fun events planned for Kritika Online’s first North America and Europe anniversary
During the PTS, we received some questions on differences between our critical damage cap increase and critical changes that were made in the Korean Kritika service. Here’s a message that Allm sent along regarding these differences:
NAEU version follows a different critical update path than the Korean service. As the level cap was expanded in the Korean service and stats were also expanded, critical stats were originally decreased to adjust for this. We didn't want NA/EU players to experience a critical decrease in a similar fashion, so we’re making this adjustment for this version of the game. That’s the reasoning for the discrepancy between the KR and NA/EU critical damage.
Additionally, there are several bug fixes and changes that are also coming to this version:
- Skymettle Ornament Accent from Elite Status daily has an additional in-town Movement Speed increase of 15%.
- Fixed a bug where Darkfall (Void Monk skill) cannot consistently generate dark gems.
- We fixed an issue with the Fire Lord awakening skill Overfire.
- Harkon Head Armor's special property has been adjusted to “Increases Damage by 20% if HP is less than 40%.”
- Shan in Dusk Pirates' Den is invulnerable until she notices a player.
- [Yogos Familiar] Multipede in Suffering Spring cannot be killed easily by HP decreasing effect.
We also have a few known issues that will be fixed in the next update:
- Players are unable to use etherforce crystals when their etherforce pool is at 3001/6000 or higher.
- Iron Mountain has a variable appear in the text instead of the correct value.
- Void Stance effect description has incorrect text.
UPDATE: Due to some additional server updates that need to be completed, downtime could take up to three hours to complete.
UPDATE 2: We've corrected a few portions of the fix and known issues list. Etherforce crystal limits will be fixed in the next update. The note on HP decreasing effect changes was supposed to refer to Multipede, not Sharzard.
UPDATE 3: The King Piglet hide and seek event is not currently working as originally planned. We are planning a hotfix to address the issue tomorrow. We're still determining if it will require downtime. If so, we will update with specific times. In the meantime, the first of King Piglet's relatives will be a bit easier to find than intended...