We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Fire Lord Guide by Xelementals

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Rv660a4VuCEUf10zse9yL1J1MclHGQhbDYYyZ2WP5c/edit?usp=sharing
There's a little guide I worked on for fire lord. I'll tell who I am and what I'm talking about in the guides start so no need to add that here. hopefully helps you <3

Comments

• Good stuff

• HigaHarukiHigaHaruki Member, KOL

I use detonate skills but it never consume my stacks and I dont know how to let it consume stacks

• JerryloverJerrylover Member

@HigaHaruki said:
    I use detonate skills but it never consume my stacks and I dont know how to let it consume stacks

Before the timer runs out you have to press right click. That will end detonate and proc the large explosion. After that there will be another explosion if you had a stack in your gauntlet. That stack will also be consumed from the explosion of course.

@Jerrylover said:

@HigaHaruki said:

Before the timer runs out you have to press right click. That will end detonate and proc the large explosion. After that there will be another explosion if you had a stack in your gauntlet. That stack will also be consumed from the explosion of course.

I press right click before timer runs out and my gauntlet stack 3 stacks and it not consumes any of the stacks

@HigaHaruki said:

@Jerrylover said:

@HigaHaruki said:

I press right click before timer runs out and my gauntlet stack 3 stacks and it not consumes any of the stacks

Never in my time in kritika have I had that happen. Are you sure you're pulling off the large explosion part of the skill? That has to happen for the follow-up attack to trigger.

• HmoobLaujHmoobLauj Member

I know what he is talking about, happens to me like 90% of the time. I right click just when detonate is about to end but the additional explosion just doesn't seem to go off and so a charge isn't consumed when that happens. At this point, I'm not even sure if the large explosion itself is working correctly so its just whatever lol. Seems to be a bug or something.

@HmoobLauj said:
    I know what he is talking about, happens to me like 90% of the time. I right click just when detonate is about to end but the additional explosion just doesn't seem to go off and so a charge isn't consumed when that happens. At this point, I'm not even sure if the large explosion itself is working correctly so its just whatever lol. Seems to be a bug or something.

Yah that right it happen to me too

edited January 7

So that's what you guys meant. I thought you were getting the large explosion off without the additional explosion happening. There you're just being too greedy with the time and it's running out of the time. Just press rmb slightly earlier than when the skill is about to end so you'll perform the whole skill.

• HmoobLaujHmoobLauj Member

Yeah, I don't know what is going on but after this recent patch, the additional explosion seems to be working most of the time for me now. I just click rmb without going anywhere lmb and it usually works for me now.