We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Gear Progression Tree

edited November 2018 in Player Guides

Been working on a guide to help new players with progression and some strategies and tips I've picked up since CBT. Below are some visuals for gear progression that I finished and may help. I'll update the rest when its completed. (Updated as of Helioflare Patch)

Comments

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭
  • XaaxXaax Member, KOL

Thanks for this!

Do Pirate King weapons not have a T12 level?

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

@Xaax said:
    Thanks for this!

Do Pirate King weapons not have a T12 level?

Currently, Pirate King weapons do not have an evolution and are T11 at base.

• JetwynJetwyn Member, KOL

Thank you for putting this together. Only critique is that it would be helpful if it indicated where the gear comes from. At 68 I am trying to figure out where the next "rank" of equipment from the DS stuff that came from questing.

• 7KPNYFJ33F7KPNYFJ33F Member, KOL

hey someone give me a redeem code for bijou pet?

@9JH5YKHT5K said:
    Thank you for putting this together. Only critique is that it would be helpful if it indicated where the gear comes from. At 68 I am trying to figure out where the next "rank" of equipment from the DS stuff that came from questing.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take it into consideration when I update it for this patch.

• so at final items (empress) we only have 1 type of item per class? or are we still able to pick like gun pistol and carbine for psion?

• will you update this with the new items?
    btw, I'm glad you made all these guides, thank you

Updated as of prodigy patch, i havn't gotten around to adding a table for drops of gear or material. Can get to it when I have time. Feel free to ask in the thread. Generally Dimensional Siphon and Deathguard is Starhenge and Xanadu (Level 65 gear) and Dusk/Dawn/Pirate/Antique are from the Windhome 70 dungeons.

This is the current stats and costs on PTS for Daylight. I'll update it on the main post once it hit live, due to possible changes. Please note that each weapon archetype has 2-3 additional special effects that are not listed here.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018

id change that weapon requirement
    to make it easier visible you need weapons to upgrade to new path

maybe sth like this

going blue needs empress, going green needs helio

Thanks for the suggestion. I incorporated it in the main weapon tree. It's updated to be consistent with the live update. Just make sure to open the image in a new tab and use the magnifying glass. As the tree gets bigger, it becomes more difficult to get everything in one page.

• NoseD07NoseD07 Member, KOL

Thank you Reiatzu, I think you did a wonderful job putting everything together.

My only question is, where are the new accesories (Challenger dg) sitting right now?

Thank you again

No problem. I am glad people are using it. I just havn't had much time lately due to the holidays. It takes a good deal of time to put everything together, and I'll most likely have to re-work or find a way to add the Quest evolution set into the tree. Once I find some time, I can try to update it.

• GuiPonyoGuiPonyo Member, KOL

Wow! Nice guide and organization skills. Thanks

• HijikiriHijikiri Member, KOL

Nice work REI!!