We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Skill Builds and Imprint Recommendations for All Classes

edited July 2018 in Player Guides

Compiled a list of recommended skill builds and Imprints from the discord community to help some of the new players get a better feel for their class.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lheerpUIHktpgSaUfOUMexTkWiPUylpQXznn6MJ-WLc/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

I am happy that you decided to make this, since it requires a lot of work. But I think like everyone else that main a certain class, will have some difficulties with the builds you made up. Like I do too XD, are you willingly to discuss Shadow Mage with me in a private manner? I want to keep this post positive, since it took effort and it will help new players by a lot. I prefer improve the input rather than make something negative out of it. :blush:

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@xManiNeko said:
    I am happy that you decided to make this, since it requires a lot of work. But I think like everyone else that main a certain class, will have some difficulties with the builds you made up. Like I do too XD, are you willingly to discuss Shadow Mage with me in a private manner? I want to keep this post positive, since it took effort and it will help new players by a lot. I prefer improve the input rather than make something negative out of it. :blush:

Sure, it's easier to contact me on discord. These builds aren't meant to be the best builds, but a more generalized build that should be okay for most content. Some were sent to me by other players who main or second main the class and some were based on future balance changes that should be coming soon. Builds become a lot more specific depending if it is PVP, FM, Arena, danger zones, etc. I encourage players to come up with their old builds, but for new players who are stuck, or for alts, this should help you get started.

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

It's been updated, if anyone have any skill build recommendations, please dm me.