We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

July 23 PTS Patch Notes

2»

Comments

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

If there are bugs (and not: intended, but I don't agree with updates) they will take care of it "eventually". The problem lies in the fact that not every bug gets reported and that there is a priority in bug fixing.

Allm (the game developer and the one that fixes bugs) is not a big company like Blizzard for example. They can't fix all bugs in a set of time, especially since we aren't the only server and it's not a simple copy paste like some people like to think. How hard it sounds to Doom Blade players, not having a visual "icon" on your bar. Isn't really something "game breaking" especially since we did not got a crit rate increase (reason why you guys can spam cutting wave - right click)

Though I wish we got an optimization update. I prefer have that than new connect. Playing with other people without FPS drops is my "I have a dream"