We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

August 13 PTS Patch Notes

A new update has arrived on the Public Test Server! Check out the preview article here.
Please remember, this is an early version of the update build, so all content and naming is subject to change. The goal here is to get the update to you as early as possible, to gather player feedback!

PRODIGY

The Prodigy is now available! The Prodigy’s Advanced Classes are the Artifex and the Elemancer, and the Prodigy has an additional Advanced Class in other regions that will be coming in a future update.
The Artifex summons weapons for battle. By choosing the appropriate weapon for every situation, she finds victory.

The Elemancer is a master of Fire, Ice, Dark, and Lighting elements. When she uses magic, she summons an elemental. By controlling her elementals effectively, she controls the battle.
Prodigy costumes, gear, NPCs, and Pandora items are added!

ULTIME DANGER ZONE

New Ultimate Zone, Eternal Library, added to the Windhome Danger Zone Highway.

• Two bosses!
  • Recommended CR of 1800k.
  • Major drop gears are [Ancient] Accessories with each element Bonus.

DAILY DANGER ZONES

Daily Danger Zone levels are now selectable by CR.

GEAR

• Increased drop rate of [Dusk] Pirate Empress weapon in the Ultimate zone.
  • Players are now able to craft [Dusk] Pirate Empress weapon.
  • Added two new steps of enhancement level: 20, 21. This will be the final enhancement level on present gear system, and the levels will be very hard to obtain. However, adding these new steps will not affect Danger Zone difficulty. Fixit Hammers will now be more easily attainable.

NPCs

• Jingo: Players can obtain up to 150 stabilities daily from Jingo. Also obtain up to two 30% EXP Boost potions.
  • Grandking Piglet: New item for Dominant Gene Chip
  • Tokina: New pet for Coin Toss.

REST POINT CHANGES

• You can obtain full EXP bonus from Danger Zone regardless of Rest Point step. (As with gold drops.)

MISCELANEOUS

• Added two new black colors in Costume Dye Shop.
  • EMP Store now has two new category tabs: EMP, and Kred
  • Name change: The Assassin skill “Cat-a-Pult” is now “Lift Off.”
  • New pet set bonus: “Complete Winds” and “Water Companion"
  • Added new rare Accent.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Prodigy sounds and cut scenes are not localized in this early build.

Comments

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

Daily Danger Zone levels are now selectable by CR. The higher the CR, the better the reward.

what zones, can't find anything like this
    ????????

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

2 questions

will have chaos and Holy costume in the update?

Is it going to be day 22 or day 29 that will add on the main serve?

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@Smoreceror said:

REST POINT CHANGES

• You can obtain full EXP bonus from Danger Zone regardless of Rest Point step. (As with gold drops.)

So you always get purple RP exp bonus? Like I could level 1-65/70 in a day if I had the patience?

• D5NLCLAX7RD5NLCLAX7R Member, KOL
    edited August 2018

A question... where is valkyrie 2nd awakening? thanks.

• MeshakMeshak Member

Will Warp Mages be able to equip imprints in the slots you emptied with the last patch?

• Whats with Warp Mage imprints bug?
    Let us open friends, guild or even quest log in dungeons?
    Item Combiner bugs? (not able to use some tabs)
    Evo and unbinding? (still not unbinding since x-month)
    Magnifier Infos on rolls?

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

what about themalar drop rate???

• AlphaFireAlphaFire Member, KOL
    edited August 2018

@Aist said:

@Smoreceror said:

REST POINT CHANGES

So you always get purple RP exp bonus? Like I could level 1-65/70 in a day if I had the patience?

I don't see the problem with this, I honestly love this change and was craving for it for soo long. The level progression gets pretty stale once you hit 65 and spend your Purple RP, even with a Devotion buff. That's why personaly for people who like to hardcore grind on the game, I think this is a perfect change and they don't have to go off class because they don't have any RP left to grind on their main. Loving everything in this patch. Keep it up game Devs.!

• 56F4ATKDNY56F4ATKDNY Member, KOL

excuse me I want some attention here, the UL caliber and triple slash skills of psion are ultra break according to description but still they are not breaking ultras neither in PVE nor PVP. Is it some kind of bug or are those skills are not meant to be ultra breaks, plz eme tell me :persevere:

• Loving the sound of this patch

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Zerk buffs when?

• Zero9029Zero9029 Member, KOL

Shadow Buff is weak. Buffs when?

• AlchemistryAlchemistry Member, KOL

do we get free character slots when this comes to live?

• @Aist said:

@Smoreceror said:

REST POINT CHANGES

@AlphaFire said:

@Aist said:

@Smoreceror said:

REST POINT CHANGES

I don't see the problem with this, I honestly love this change and was craving for it for soo long. The level progression gets pretty stale once you hit 65 and spend your Purple RP, even with a Devotion buff. That's why personaly for people who like to hardcore grind on the game, I think this is a perfect change and they don't have to go off class because they don't have any RP left to grind on their main. Loving everything in this patch. Keep it up game Devs.!

Rest Points (Stamina) does not affect gold gains and now EXP gains from dungeons. Why not remove it completely? What is even the point of RP at this stage of games life - You are already limited by daily/weekly lockouts!!! Just remove it already or make it infinite.

Are you going to fix the emblem combining? I have mountains of the junky emblems from Titan/Abelard that i can no longer combine.

@HXKLGAYHamster said:

@Aist said:

@Smoreceror said:

REST POINT CHANGES

@AlphaFire said:

@Aist said:

@Smoreceror said:

REST POINT CHANGES

Rest Points (Stamina) does not affect gold gains and now EXP gains from dungeons. Why not remove it completely? What is even the point of RP at this stage of games life - You are already limited by daily/weekly lockouts!!! Just remove it already or make it infinite.

and a good idea to remove the rest points because e - 30 minute farm items in the normal dungeon and finishes the purple bar, some buff items like items (elite potion 20% drop, potion great zoom, potion of brigger wham) simple mind gets 2h and 30 minute because the item drop and much better with the purple bar.

the 3 hour buff potion has better use in Fractured memories that it does not spend rest points

even more that the% drop of Reide and Harkon of the chest and Legs and very low already I stayed 4 days to farm more dg that drop these equipments and did not drop nor 1

• 3MR9LPCAT53MR9LPCAT5 Member

@Aist said:
    Are you going to fix the emblem combining? I have mountains of the junky emblems from Titan/Abelard that i can no longer combine.

Though this doesn't resolve the issue, if you click on the grade of the badge e.g. inferior, the system will automatically slot in those inferior emblems for you to combine, as opposed to the 'right click and it will slot' approach. I'm not sure what's caused it to become the way it is, but for now, this is one way of bypassing the problem.

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

DUDES!!!PLEASE FIX THE CR REC. On ETERNAL LIBRARY it showed 80k at PTS not 1800k LOL. if CR req 80k I bet ALL FUCKING SHITS ASEAN PLAYERS GONNA SPAM 100 IDs There to farm ancient accs. LMAO
    PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!! As A SUPER WHALE IM NOT APPROVED THIS LMAO

I believe 10000000% my comment gonna be "dislike" from SEA PLAYERS SHITS

Cyaoooooo
    Love Your Shitting Jobs

(Honestly why this game still breathing LMAO)

@3MR9LPCAT5 said:

@Aist said:

Though this doesn't resolve the issue, if you click on the grade of the badge e.g. inferior, the system will automatically slot in those inferior emblems for you to combine, as opposed to the 'right click and it will slot' approach. I'm not sure what's caused it to become the way it is, but for now, this is one way of bypassing the problem.

oh ok, thanks. I didnt know this. At least there is a workaround

@56F4ATKDNY said:
    excuse me I want some attention here, the UL caliber and triple slash skills of psion are ultra break according to description but still they are not breaking ultras neither in PVE nor PVP. Is it some kind of bug or are those skills are not meant to be ultra breaks, plz eme tell me :persevere:

Anyone knows about this ? Please help

it has how to make an improvement in etherager of (Eager) and (Martial) they increase very little even using the superior in compares are of the (Valorous) that is acceptable in the (inferior) , (Average) increasing enough and only spends Gold) and (Superior) which increase much spending gold and whestone 4,

it would be nice to be equal to you or to quaser the same thing (valorous) since it will still be added more with time and Etherforce and the kind that helps to have a little damage in the character.

or leave the EtherForce so all of the account wins the bonuses as it completes the requirements to activate them (level 60, clear table, clear titan and albelard).

@56F4ATKDNY said:

Dam nobody listening to me. ; _ ;

edited August 2018

Please make sure to change the Thermal Weapon Selector box to have the Nobilia weapon in it. I feel like this is going to be something you all will forget.

• AraeonAraeon Member, KOL

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if the Evo3 Thermalar weapon in PTS currently set as a Tier 11 weapon considered correct or a possible bug and should be set to Tier 12? Still decently new to the game having an Evo2 Kholder weapon hoping to enhance transfer to Evo3 Thermalar.

edited August 2018

Artifex Power Up / Extreme Power Up (EX skill) is super buggy. Sometimes it buffs for the full length of time, sometimes the non EX amount of time, sometimes it does nothing. Sometimes for the EX increased amount, sometimes for the non ex amount, sometimes zero. If you want to test this, just sit in a dungeon with your character screen open and press the buff. You can see it is not working as intended. The extended buff duration doesnt seem to carry over when you change rooms in a dungeon. Like I will be in one area with 40 seconds left, zone to the next area and have 4 seconds left. It just isnt working right.

With a class as weak as Artfiex we pretty much rely on 100% uptime of this buff. The class will not work without this buff.

• DC5FL976H5DC5FL976H5 Member, KOL

@Aist said:
    Artifex Power Up / Extreme Power Up (EX skill) is super buggy. Sometimes it buffs for the full length of time, sometimes the non EX amount of time, sometimes it does nothing. Sometimes for the EX increased amount, sometimes for the non ex amount, sometimes zero. If you want to test this, just sit in a dungeon with your character screen open and press the buff. You can see it is not working as intended. The extended buff duration doesnt seem to carry over when you change rooms in a dungeon. Like I will be in one area with 40 seconds left, zone to the next area and have 4 seconds left. It just isnt working right.

With a class as weak as Artfiex we pretty much rely on 100% uptime of this buff. The class will not work without this buff.

LOOOOL Then try me If Artiflex released, I'll gonna smash your face with my Giant Hammer. :P