From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in or play Kritika.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER 2018

Here's a top-level view of what's coming from September to December!

  • New Class
  • Valkyrie- 2nd Awakening
  • Action Stage
  • Seasonal Events
  • Arena Expansion

More details will be announced in the future. This is just a quick sneak peak to give you an idea of what's coming and when!

Comments

  • AistAist Member ✭✭✭

    Any plans to maybe work on smoothing out the gear progression or possibly lowering the CR on some of the older content like Ableard/Titan and Eerie?

  • D5NLCLAX7RD5NLCLAX7R Member, KOL

    This new release is predicted the way between september and december in the list order?
    So we can have it on september as in xmas? Not a concrete date?

  • MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited August 30

    So...
    ranger and valk 2
    1 (ONE?!) single new dungeon
    no new gear
    some events
    arena ~80

    Hmmm, sounds a bit underwhelming for 3 months. So many dungeons still missing.
    Could we at least test the stage-5 prime attributes on PTS somehow?
    What about stuff going 21, gear set after that?
    Continuation of the main-story?

  • dragonboy15dragonboy15 Member, KOL

    aha so the gunmage 2nd awakenings is gonnabe when ????

  • xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

    @dragonboy15 said:
    aha so the gunmage 2nd awakenings is gonnabe when ????

    It's not even out yet in Korea, so probably nobody knows o.o

  • @Myrias said:
    So...
    ranger and valk 2
    1 (ONE?!) single new dungeon
    no new gear
    some events
    arena ~80

    Hmmm, sounds a bit underwhelming for 3 months. So many dungeons still missing.
    Could we at least test the stage-5 prime attributes on PTS somehow?
    What about stuff going 21, gear set after that?
    Continuation of the main-story?

    Sky Dancer isn't going to be released Sept-Dec, the "new class" they're mentioning is most likely Noblia's 3rd class. Sky Dancer is still on the TBH roadmap

  • D5NLCLAX7RD5NLCLAX7R Member, KOL

    By the need of the items in this list, you should release the Valkyrie awakening later this month, at least in the PTS.
    And bring it at the end of the attendance. Make our voice be heard.

    I think the next new class will also be Halo Mage.

  • RipperonisRipperonis Member, KOL

    @D5NLCLAX7R said:

    By the need of the items in this list, you should release the Valkyrie awakening later this month, at least in the PTS.
    And bring it at the end of the attendance. Make our voice be heard.

    I think the next new class will also be Halo Mage.

    We're probably gonna get bamboozled again and get Steam Walker instead. :\

  • D5NLCLAX7RD5NLCLAX7R Member, KOL

    @Ripperonis said:

    @D5NLCLAX7R said:

    By the need of the items in this list, you should release the Valkyrie awakening later this month, at least in the PTS.
    And bring it at the end of the attendance. Make our voice be heard.

    I think the next new class will also be Halo Mage.

    We're probably gonna get bamboozled again and get Steam Walker instead. :\

    You mean b4 valk awakening or halo mage?
    Seem like next "new" class will be her. It's no sense bring steam walker b4 it since it's new released on KR.

    Oh well, if next patch valk 2nd awakening don't come out, I'll quit.

  • RipperonisRipperonis Member, KOL

    @D5NLCLAX7R said:

    @Ripperonis said:

    @D5NLCLAX7R said:

    By the need of the items in this list, you should release the Valkyrie awakening later this month, at least in the PTS.
    And bring it at the end of the attendance. Make our voice be heard.

    I think the next new class will also be Halo Mage.

    We're probably gonna get bamboozled again and get Steam Walker instead. :\

    You mean b4 valk awakening or halo mage?
    Seem like next "new" class will be her. It's no sense bring steam walker b4 it since it's new released on KR.

    Oh well, if next patch valk 2nd awakening don't come out, I'll quit.

    I was making a joke because they released Monk before Noblia (Prodigy).

  • D5NLCLAX7RD5NLCLAX7R Member, KOL

    Ain't gonna happen :expressionless:

  • RipperonisRipperonis Member, KOL

    Better not happen. :\

  • D5NLCLAX7RD5NLCLAX7R Member, KOL

    Yeah, but I mean this patch ^

Sign In or Register to comment.