We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Account wide emblems/titles/ and badges

edited December 2018 in General Discussion

Now I don't know how difficult it is to make this happen but here is my suggestion

Emblems and Titles are pretty self explanatory, it's just a hassle getting them on each and every character.

Now for the badges. let's say someone has a full stack of legendary badges on their account. it's the same badge menu that you slot the badges in BUT it works for the entire account instead of one character. Now to stop a level 1 character getting the buffs from a full legendary badge set the buffs would be inactive until they reach level 45. They would only get the buffs from the inferior badge tier, then once they hit 50 they would get the buffs from the average tier, 55 Superior Tier, 60 Rare tier, and finally 65 for the full legendary badge buff that they already have equipped.

It would help greatly not having to swap badges back and forth, and risk accidental deletion of badges.

Edit: Another suggestion for Emblems could be to make the Emblem Level account wide, but we have to get the emblems we want to use on our other characters.

Comments

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

It's not fun farming titles and emblems for a new character like killing each starhenge boss 100 times or not being able to get emblem set bonuses due to limited time event emblems. For instance, emblem set 9 bonus can not be obtained without thee special Prodigy "summer" emblems and you can only buy 1 of each of those per account.

Badges have always been a problem. It's so easy for badges to get destroyed with a single party invite, or it bugginig out. Support tickets are probably sent pretty frequently for this issue. An account wide badge system would be gladly welcomed.

• JazzrielJazzriel Member, KOL
    edited September 2018

Badges are account wide and always have been. I have farmed a full set of purples and have like 250 of the legendary badges over and above using a plethora of alts. Just put them in your account vault and pick them up on another character.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

@Jazzriel said:
    Badges are account wide and always have been. I have farmed a full set of purples and have like 250 of the legendary badges over and above using a plethora of alts. Just put them in your account vault and pick them up on another character.

You clearly misunderstood the suggestion. Everyone knows they are account bound (they always were), the issue is that when you, for example, move the badges from or to your "account" vault and get an invite they are destroyed automatically (it is a known bug). Also moving badges to all 15 characters every day is quite a time-consuming process (not talking about the risk of losing them). I see no issue, why the suggestion by @RyujinFrost should not be implemented (besides for technical issues).

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

I like the things suggested a lot. I believe they answered this in a Q&A previously, detailing that it was difficult or not possible at a technical level in regards to the badges. Regardless, if something were to be implemented that addressed one of these things, it'd be a nice quality of life change for sure.

• paffy30paffy30 Member, KOL

@xManiNeko said:

@Jazzriel said:

You clearly misunderstood the suggestion. Everyone knows they are account bound (they always were), the issue is that when you, for example, move the badges from or to your "account" vault and get an invite they are destroyed automatically (it is a known bug). Also moving badges to all 15 characters every day is quite a time-consuming process (not talking about the risk of losing them). I see no issue, why the suggestion by @RyujinFrost should not be implemented (besides for technical issues).

really? thats evil

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

They can do it they're just lazy, I mean they did it for pets they can literally rinse and repeat for titles at least

• RyujinFrostRyujinFrost Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

New year, New hope!

Added another suggestion.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

or at least if you have full stack of one type, just 1 click to equip and unequip em all, or make them locked so you cant destroy ( like certain items says cannot be destroyed )

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

to >4LN5LANMTK ✭
    Im completly agree, everytime i transfer my full badges to another character ( for finishing arena example) im soo scared of miss clicking and destroy them. And i have almost full purple now :neutral: They really must change it to this item cannot be destroyed. I magine if someone has all legendary badges and he miss click destroys themm ouchhhhh

• SarahBryantSarahBryant Member, KOL

@YMF7T4L7TP said:
    to >4LN5LANMTK ✭
    Im completly agree, everytime i transfer my full badges to another character ( for finishing arena example) im soo scared of miss clicking and destroy them. And i have almost full purple now :neutral: They really must change it to this item cannot be destroyed. I magine if someone has all legendary badges and he miss click destroys themm ouchhhhh

Support typically brings it back to life but yeah something must be done about this, happened in Open Beta until now.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Oldish thread, but, can't they be made undeletable? I mean, why would anyone want to delete a badge anyway? I personally don't move badges. As an ultra casual whose time is nearly 100% spent leveling alts just to see their skill sets, I'm fine with my green badges on my main and white on everyone else. Maybe one day I'll get bored enough and try to get blue ones... But I understand most players would go far higher than that. So the need to make some essential things undeletable is there.