We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Skill Builds for Creator and EF from Koreans

Creator's SKill Build

EF's SKill Build

That is it folks...

Comments

• QuintinwQuintinw Member
    edited September 2018

@LucasOgawa said:

Creator's SKill Build

EF's SKill Build

That is it folks...

The Elemental Fairy/Elemancer build has some problems with it. Mostly it's because it's centered around the Korean's meta and game difficulty/mob scaling (Less HP = Lower time to kill). They favor burst over sustained damage, which is why I can understand why this is their build, as they also have gear sets that augment certain skills. We do not have them yet. However, for our version:

There's absolutely no reason not to take Lightning Surge. It adds another Fairy to your RMB usage as well as your Joint Attack skill. And the EX buff is really good for undergeared players (+20% Crit Rate is decent.) It's also an Ultra Break.
    Awakening Summon Elemental is a waste of points. The gain from it is too low to be of any use. (Increases the number of stacks your skills give increasing Elemental Bonus. It's mistranslated.)
    EX Ice Elemental Shield you cooooould slip by and use if you wanted to give up damage, but I wouldn't do it.
    Awakening your Dark Bonus is a waste of points. Dark Matter is your strongest skill, but it does NOT do Dark elemental damage. It does the damage of whatever element you mix it with. Example: Dark Matter -> Ring of Fire = Dark Matter dealing Fire damage. That bonus should go to either Lightning or Ice. I would say Lightning with the Lightning pants proc, or you could put the points elsewhere.
    Elemental Attack (RMB) should be fully awakened. If maxed it can deal a considerable amount of damage with proper understanding and execution of her spells and rotation.

I know absolutely nothing about Creator except that they literally shoot you.
    With a minigun.
    Because they can.

• Thanks for the information. This is very useful since are few guides available for EF/Elemancer in NA.

What is the proper rotation if you are using EX RMB?

• @Quintinw said:

@LucasOgawa said:

Creator's SKill Build

EF's SKill Build

That is it folks...

The Elemental Fairy/Elemancer build has some problems with it. Mostly it's because it's centered around the Korean's meta and game difficulty/mob scaling (Less HP = Lower time to kill). They favor burst over sustained damage, which is why I can understand why this is their build, as they also have gear sets that augment certain skills. We do not have them yet. However, for our version:

There's absolutely no reason not to take Lightning Surge. It adds another Fairy to your RMB usage as well as your Joint Attack skill. And the EX buff is really good for undergeared players (+20% Crit Rate is decent.) It's also an Ultra Break.
    Awakening Summon Elemental is a waste of points. The gain from it is too low to be of any use. (Increases the number of stacks your skills give increasing Elemental Bonus. It's mistranslated.)
    EX Ice Elemental Shield you cooooould slip by and use if you wanted to give up damage, but I wouldn't do it.
    Awakening your Dark Bonus is a waste of points. Dark Matter is your strongest skill, but it does NOT do Dark elemental damage. It does the damage of whatever element you mix it with. Example: Dark Matter -> Ring of Fire = Dark Matter dealing Fire damage. That bonus should go to either Lightning or Ice. I would say Lightning with the Lightning pants proc, or you could put the points elsewhere.
    Elemental Attack (RMB) should be fully awakened. If maxed it can deal a considerable amount of damage with proper understanding and execution of her spells and rotation.

I know absolutely nothing about Creator except that they literally shoot you.
    With a minigun.
    Because they can.

can you share yours pls?

• Sorry for the late response. Here is what I use. If you have anything more to ask, feel free to let me know. I'll answer to the best of my ability.

• So ex surge says increase our crit rate + atk spd.. but when i use ex surge it doesnt really increase anything.. my CR stays the same..

• M1NTM1NT Member, KOL

@AXRFPNKYLF said:
    So ex surge says increase our crit rate + atk spd.. but when i use ex surge it doesnt really increase anything.. my CR stays the same..

I have a similar issue with Artifex. Our buff "Power Up" says it increases damage and attack speed but I see no change on stat sheet. I'm assuming it works but just isn't reflected in the stat sheet. Thoughts?

• GNMAC6TKW5GNMAC6TKW5 Member, KOL

so guys, anyone can help me with a question please?
    the main stats for elemancer , what should i do ? i ask about that , because i dont know which gem should i use. focus on fire and light??

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited February 27

This is my build, very close to @Quintinw build but I went with the extra shield stuff since i am lower CR (1.2 million) and still learning the content. I would focus on Fire 1st and foremost and then lightning or dark, probably lightning. Ice has 2 skills, neither of which are very good for damage, one is mobility and one is a long iframe. Try to get 2 pieces of Dawn gear (Head and Gloves) they increase the damage of Fire by a TON, it is very worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

should we move this topic in player guides? or whatever, not that is important help is always appreciated