We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Loading screens a missed opportunity?

While I enjoy the loading screen art, I feel that it's a repetition of the same thing every time. In addition, the comments/tips provided seem like they're pulled form a very small pool. As it stands, the loading screens feel like a missed opportunity to provide useful tips or hints and show off some fan creations. This isn't my own original idea, but I've heard this opinion from several places and I thought it deserved some exposure. Let me know what you folks think: what pictures would you put in? What tips would you put in?

My tip: Try multiple characters to avoid burnout and experience new play styles!

What I'd add for the loading screen art:

Credit to @Trigg for the picture

Comments

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

+1 From the InnerDemon.

• 5P4H5MWJLR5P4H5MWJLR Member, KOL

Yup certain tips like reappraise recals would be very helpful for the new players and good fanart can get some exposure. +1

• It would be nice if we have something like a "contest" for arts and tips, so we can give our own "image" for our server.
    Great idea. +1

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

@9K7J4TWG3F said:
    It would be nice if we have something like a "contest" for arts and tips, so we can give our own "image" for our server.
    Great idea. +1

I'd love to see that idea implemented! I'll try and pitch to EME and see if we can get some kind of fanart contest going to provide some of these images to be placed on loading screens. In the meantime, I think that just the tips alone would be helpful implementations.

• @RomanHoliday said:

@9K7J4TWG3F said:
    It would be nice if we have something like a "contest" for arts and tips, so we can give our own "image" for our server.
    Great idea. +1

I'd love to see that idea implemented! I'll try and pitch to EME and see if we can get some kind of fanart contest going to provide some of these images to be placed on loading screens. In the meantime, I think that just the tips alone would be helpful implementations.

Yeah, the tips would be so nice. Last week some friends started playing, and it would be great if we have some better tips for both new and old players. Looking forward to this development

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

If there was ever such a creation project I would certainly be interested in contributing, possibly a painting or something? I know that there used to be other members who also created fanart in the past, maybe something like this could rekindle their inspiration and we can see more art shared with the community? (unsure if they are still around or moved onto other stuff elsewhere) For something broader, could always add something like graphic arts too? (as in edited screenshots with more effects, used to see signature/avatar shops all the time in other forums)

We can def add new tips, these have been around since closed beta..

I am counting on that a change of loading screen like this would only be temporarly anyway, likely to last for a month at most before returning to the official Kritika class art. But it would still be enough for a refreshing experience.

• UtsaUtsa Member

This is a great idea actually and can be seen done very beautifully in Tree of Savior. They basically have competitions for loading screen art whenever there's a new event or new patch. This would be great to engage the community again and maybe even hand out a few prizes for winners! But of course, the credits must go to the creators!

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭

Even if they only added some 2nd awakening Art it would be an improvement !