We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Solid State Network Error

edited November 2018 in General Discussion

heeeelp T_T me cant play ktk... that solid state network error always poping out :/ so me did the 'last resort thing' (reinstall the entire game and the launcher) and when me done installing the launcher... that error showed up again... now how me supposed to reinstall the game if launcher doesnt showed up :( me did everything.... me tried turning turning off antivirus, firewall, restarting pc, restarting the launcher, using the steam version... but that error keeps showing up :( Heeeelp

Comments

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

I've never ran into this problem before. Have you tried sending in a support ticket? they are usually very helpful with these kind of things.

• RHGJHXME6JRHGJHXME6J Member, KOL

not yet coz me hope someone knows how to fix it... tweaking files or something... and as much as i can, me dont want to escalate issues as long as there are other options i can do to fix it by myself...

edited November 2018

but me have weird assumption for this error (this is based from my experience coz me cant use eme diagnostic); since the released of launcher update... me usually receive that error but me usually get rid out of it by simply restarting pc. However, since yesterday that technique no longer works, i wonder y? Before the launcher update me never ran into that error too... i just encounter it after the launcher update

nevermind, it suddenly work when me tried open it, even thou i didnt do anything :/ strange... i hope that error wont show again :V its very exhausting to think about what should me do to resolve it :/

• BlooodyFairyBlooodyFairy Member, KOL

SAME PROBLEM THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM IS THE ISP AND INTERNET WHEN INTERNET HERE FIX NO MORE SHIT BUG

now i can't open the launcher again -__- still same error... i guess you are right :/ so that means... i can't play whenever i want :/ only if ISP allows my launcher to reach it :V how ridiculous

• PapuruPapuru Member, KOL

I also experience this occasionally, so I usually get around this by restarting my router or using 'cmd' to release and renew my ip address. Or you can also keep on restarting the launcher, it works sometimes. This problem appeared after that steam update several days ago. Also, I've already sent a ticket about this and they've replied and suggested some ways to resolve the issue, but since I could get around with it, I didn't bother to follow up.. xD

• MRN9GHDWC3MRN9GHDWC3 Member, KOL
    edited November 2018

Anyone can fix error game ? very bad game
    ~~~~
    Failed to launch process ??

• JulicanJulican Member, KOL
    edited January 2019

This error poped for me. I changed my ISP. I can't start the launcher. The Enmasse icon shows for some time then this error pops.